Why did Whites share our technology with other races? Its biting us in the ass right now

Why did Whites share our technology with other races? Its biting us in the ass right now.

Attached: 1581828951083.jpg (1125x1632, 103.02K)

Liberals

Dont care. Sauce on pic

Who is she?

this:

no sauce only question.

>she

It wasn't 'shared', it was sold

Your question is 100% grade-A dogshit retardation, faggot.

Freedom of the press was the gravest mistake of the liberal revolutions. Freedom of the press should be repealed. Journalists should be silenced for going too far with their ideologies. Media corporate boards should be held accountable.

You know the answer to any questions in OP always ends up being answered by
>the Jews

How would you have stopped the transfer? It would imply that the other people would have been too ignorant to see the advantages and additionally too stupid to copy it (which is almost impossible since westerners built schools everywhere).

Attached: 1660228956936093.jpg (750x426, 33.76K)

Israhell jews stole it by industrial spying and gifted it to their real ally, china.

The problem is not sharing, the problem is that you are so stagnant that chinks are leaving you behind, git gud

Shouldn’t have colonised and sold powder to the babboons if you weren’t going to stay there forever. Now you’re paying the toll of burning the coal. Americans did it right when they destroyed all natives but then ruined it by bringing in new lower nations.

Same with genes really. We shouldn't share them. Access to white people is not human right.

Attached: 1640874375698.webm (544x960, 2.69M)

White society was built on not controlling technology or ideas as opposed to the roman empire it replaced which considered almost all knowledge to be state secrets. The so called dark ages had twice the literacy rate of the slave societies that came before it, and once lutheranism got everybody reading we had an enlightenment like never before. So dumb that christianity gets shat on by normies for repressing knowledge when it is actually why we are where we are today.

(((shareing)))

I guess you could say she sanctioned that McDonalds

Some TikTok thot from 2019. Don't bother. She's using filters.

no it isn't. We could have kept it all proprietary and be the undisputed rulers of the world. But we didn't because christfaggotry I guess.

That's an ayy you sick freaks

Pathological altruism, white saviors complex, christcuckery and the false belief that peoples are interchangeable.
In short.

Because the Asians would copy it either way. Might as well make some money off it before they do.

take my ancedotal evidence for what it is but in my personal experience blacks are more chill than whites on average. the occasional nigger i encounter is worst than the worst cracker but there are so many crackers (stupid whites) that convinces me if you identify with your race it is impossible for you to be over 60iq. you have to be an adolescent or toddler, have cte, or severe brain damage otherwise. yes, i know i’m on Any Forums

Canadians invented no technology. Almost nothing compared to the US

burgers?

I would still eat that.

Attached: Curtis Sliwa.jpg (564x412, 28.83K)

im not a shill, jew, or fed. i am seriously making an honest statement and want to get my point across to confused lurkers

Canada invented tonnes of shit. The telephone for example...

Greed. You wanted the non white shekels.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

>if people are under the incorrect impression that the modern jews are God's people what other horrible fucking examples might they follow from them and not realize they're being fucked?