Why does god hate us?

Why does god hate us?

Attached: 60152475-0-image-a-31_1657581367290[1].jpg (1908x1146, 219.56K)

you created fucking USA
how could God NOT hate you

>embrace Sodom
>God smites you
Big fucking mystery

Why the WeF are using radiation equipment / gear with CERN to fuck the west ?

Something something international banks something took away America's independence and gave it to a bunch of child rapists creepy dweebs

Only OP.

He loves us but hates that forest.

Satan would never do this.
Reject (((god))). Choose the deity that actually has your best interests in mind.

because humans severed their connection with God he doesn't hate humans he just doesn't give a fuck about humanity

Attached: humans-why-would-god-do-this-39686675.png (500x600, 173.57K)

It's not God, it's globohomo who hates us

Attached: 4eojnt.jpg (749x499, 140.98K)

being satan used to mean one who thinks he is smarter than god thats where we are currently every human is a piece of shit that think he is God

climate change is because of the magnetic pole shift. Welcome to the new world.
By the way, that fire and weather is the a mild summer in Australia.

the world is not God, God saves you from the world through Jesus

He is german.

nigger

So when does God stop punishing you for making the USSR?

USA is way more disastrous for humanity. Perhaps the most disastrous since Babylon

Have kids bro.

Attached: Web capture_11-8-2022_231326_newtab.jpg (760x274, 48.73K)

Hates you, not me

>dies

He just hates you personally OP. Everyone else is just collateral

Gee I wonder

Gott strafe europa.

That's what happens when you don't put money in the swear jar

We did the buttsex now god thinks we’re a bunch of homos

>Why does god hate us?

Attached: 1659800407140377.png (2288x1725, 652.74K)

based

They did haven't you checked the suicide rates in the country alcoholism God made them sad

Leviticus 18
“ ‘Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled. Even the land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants. But you must keep my decrees and my laws. The native-born and the foreigners residing among you must not do any of these detestable things, for all these things were done by the people who lived in the land before you, and the land became defiled. And if you defile the land, it will vomit you out as it vomited out the nations that were before you.”

Wow user, i was expecting that when waking up this morning, i must admit that i wasn't reddit for that. but thanks for the red pil, May Allah (God or Dieu like your frog neighboor say) bless you if he wish so.

You were warned.

Attached: _methode_times_prod_web_bin_4be54430-f033-11e9-94c6-2c5cc7bfde9a.jpg (2983x1678, 513.93K)

end is soon
>EM Earth field rapidly falling
>Sun activity casing
prepare for cleaning fire of Micro Nova and then rebirth