His name was Ricky Shiffer

His name was Ricky Shiffer.

He could not live under judeo-bolshevik tyranny. So he did what a while man is supposed to do. For his blood, for his soil.

If the FBI actually served America, they wouldn't need bulletproof glass.

He was our brother. His name was Ricky Shiffer.

Attached: 5e815f9175f7407cc214fe8960f41294.png (1200x1252, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WjDLin6Egyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

He probably will be remembered

Probably not

Thousand of bloody battles are due

Remember Gettysburg

Attached: B56BF6FB-E36D-45E2-91E6-FAA0DAEBCFA1.jpg (563x523, 270.74K)

False flag. After media and Democratic hype of threat of violence following raid on Mar-a-Lago, this is just too perfect. Headlines already read “may have posted on Truth Social” and “participated in Jan 6.” C’mon it’s too perfect.

his name was ricky shiffer
he was a fucking retard who thought a nailgun would defeat bulletproof glass
he rode the short bus every day. his name was ricky shiffer

This is the guy that shot a nail gun at a window and ran into a corn field? Sounds like the best of the best. I suggest that you wait for better, glowniglets.

Attached: judge_bruce.jpg (1323x457, 45K)

>glowtard thread

Attached: 1657945650298.png (400x388, 70.74K)

This is our George Floyd. Let's make him a saint.

A nail gun? Seriously? Why?

He should have just applied.

Sneed

>you won't do shit
oh yes I w-ACK
that's why you won't do shit, because you're cattle and cattle don't fight together they get butchered one by one

OP is a glowie confirmed.

Attached: 1650036673594.jpg (1020x1024, 109.13K)

Is this the retard that tossed his life away over an 80 yr old grifting boomer?

Imagine one thousand men per day just like him. Godspeed brother.

He also looks like some whose face I saw on Any Forums.

He was literally posting to Truth Social during a firefight with agents, truly fuckin insane

Attached: FZ6cFN9VsAE4P_9.png (572x202, 40.42K)

should have used a Hilti

Attached: mccain-syria-8-1.jpg (600x354, 67.11K)

Looks like a human thumb

Did he leave any legacy vidya's if not he'll be forgotten about before saturday.
Because he isnt fucking real.

Of course, you have to have something come up before the weekend, so people forget what they did this week. By the time Monday gets here the past is lost in time.

Then again does the past even exist.

Attached: Annotation-2020-09-10-080910.png (431x503, 456.42K)

>Attack an armored fortress with a nailgun
Top Kek. Nice try glowniggers. I'll see you in the rice fields.

Attached: download (13).jpg (272x185, 9.75K)

Idiot

The spearhead.

>Because he isnt fucking real.
Like clockwork Trumpies start disavowing anyone mildly embarrassing to the cause

Attached: cmbrqlzqk1a61.jpg (640x832, 669.28K)

Too bad he's fucking retarded.
There are shitloads of things you could do that would be infinitely better than going ape with a nailgun.

>while man

Attached: 46E9D370-A4C6-490F-BD4F-70CEC0D4157C.jpg (641x530, 25.07K)

>Trumpies
Can you form an argument without stupid names like this or are you clinically retarded?

>Rick Shiffer
More like Dick Sniffer lmao

cope trumpie

Yeah he could have contracted monkeypox from anonymous gay sex, and then infected everything in the bathroom. MAGA style.

Follow. Surveillance. Execute. Leave.
Frontal assaults against superior force bad.

I don't proofread, fuck you. Now, go do a terror.

Why are they shilling a glow nigger with 0 kills

Considering that they're the FBI, they would happily receive huge loads of fagpox in every available orifice. But chances are they're all already infected.

Attached: download - 2022-08-12T013838.909.jpg (300x168, 8.73K)

Rest in Peace Ricky Shiffer.

A victim of the retarded internet culture and probably gay ass action movies and video games. Tried to be his own personal John Brown and ended up getting his ass handed to him by the federal agents he attacked unprovoked.

I don't want to speak ill of this man because I truly think he was mentally ill and an unfortunate casualty of this gay ass culture war. But damn, he was stupid.

you sound like a faggot that literally did that last night and now you're trying to blame MAGA. Or a bot I suppose.

Another deranged trump supporter to discredit and make people forget.
Everthing else.

I mean c'mon man, This shit wouldnt fly 10 years ago but they still try and sell it anywayz.

Attached: 1660272422545901.jpg (932x1024, 92.96K)

Maybe they want you to know, that if you're thinking about it, you won't make it through the door. But I think this is the state of things. Can't say I haven't been thinking about Minecraft... in Minecraft.

I can already smell the latest fake news "Trump's assassination attempt on the FBI failed", "Trump's assassin fails", "Trump starts terror war against the FBI" and " Trump's hitman dies like a tranny".

>mentally ill

That’s a nice way of saying colossally retarded. Motherfucker went after them with a nail gun. I wouldn’t go after the corner hood negroes with a nail gun, let alone the feds on home turf

he didn't exist, this whole thing was an obvious psyop

Attached: 1636713736521.png (404x388, 81.97K)

I was waiting for "Trump leaves the deadliest Cheeto fart that the CDC is called in to quarantine."

On top of that apparently the account he glowposted under was only a week old.

>it's bulletproof not NAILProof
>GASP IT DIDNT WORK
>guess I'll RUN
Dudes a fool.

Team is everything! MW2

FBI are literally cops on a higher level. Why attack them?

Attached: 1644197847724.png (686x798, 32.68K)

rest in piss you fucking unhinged criminal. So glad I don't have to waste tax dollars on keeping you alive in jail for life. Good riddance.

>tfw I used to watch Silver Spoons

>cope
Stupid bot. Learn a new word.

>Posting on social media after kicking off his mku glownigger programming.
Hmmm, where have I seen this before?

They will sell you a bag of shit at the counter as their walking out the back door with the keys to the safe.

I could care less whoever he was whether someone whispered in his ears or a fucker doing a job.

youtu.be/WjDLin6Egyw

Attached: 1651094629789.webm (720x720, 2.93M)

>For his blood, for his soil.
Svoboda bullshit