This is a daily reminder to united statians, you are appropiating the name of the entire continent

this is a daily reminder to united statians, you are appropiating the name of the entire continent.

Attached: стоковое изображение.jpg (819x1024, 51.38K)

>This is irrelevant
>This is relevant
Ftfy

Rightful American Clay

Attached: RAC.jpg (3360x1705, 855.06K)

>Russian filename
nice try FSB

>that file name

I hate all anglo Americans.

This slide thread again? Get new material.

The fuck is that orange bit?
That's never been part of America before

thats 70% water, not clay, my multiple choice educational pattern trained small brain friend

It's "The USA", hohol.

>implying they know how to read maps

Only a minuscule percentage of earth's landmasses i.e continents, are even composed of clay my nitpicking, attention-seeking, low testosterone friend. The image was obviously used as a representation of the world's livable space.

I always used to think it was necessary to say specifically that I’m from the United States before a shitton of foreigners just said I’m American and made me feel like a dumbass.
>Mexicans and Canadians don’t refer to themselves as American, that’s your thing.

You will never be an American

So when is Columbia going to change its name as well, then? Also, if you think South America is only a subcontinent, then you should consider Africa one as well.

Attached: 64648653.gif (225x225, 1.88M)

hehe i got you buddy, no need to be salty about it, it happens, move on

No one cares what you think and we're going to keep calling the USA America and there's really nothing you can do to stop it.

They basically just want American to mean South American, and get extremely upset when another language doesn't comply with this because their existence is so irrelevant to us. "American," if America were a continent, would be a term as meaningless as African, since there are at least two completely separate civilizations on both "continents." If we're all Americans, then American means nothing.

America is the name of 2 continents and a country. Get over it

Everything is burgerland, you just don't realize it yet.

Americans are dumb fucks.

Yes, because we're the only part that matters.

>>Mexicans and Canadians don’t refer to themselves as American, that’s your thing.
Canadian here, Canada is apart of America you fucking drop out.

Attached: every-country-in-the-world-belongs-to-america-damn-right-4382099.png (500x379, 355.32K)

Referring to oneself as "American" is the same as referring to oneself as "European".
"Europe" isn't a country, it's a region. Much the same way that "America" isn't a country, it's a region. Even the USA is just the "united States" of "America". Being states that are united under one country/flag, in the region of America.
Mexicans and Canadians are indeed Americans, they're just so brainwashed that they'd rather mentioned exclusively their country than ever mention the region they're from.

U.S.A

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

YOU DUMB NIGGER

seethe more latinx

This side of the world is Ours. Don't even fuck around.

Monroe doctrine says we own your ass and can do whatever we want on your land.

Dude, that's irrelevant. Everyone knows "America" is just a metonymy since saying "the United States of America" would be lengthy or cacophonous depending of context/usage.
Next thing you'll complain that "kike" sounds like "kite", "like", and "quite" and we should call them Jews.

>Even the USA is just the "united States" of "America"
We were only a confederation for a few years, and we were always an unusually homogeneous nation considering its size. This regime barely even qualifies as a federation anymore.
>Mexicans and Canadians are indeed Americans
Canadians; obviously. Mexicans? Please leave my fatherland before you are forced out, Pedro.

What a stupid hill to die on.

Think of every state in the US as a country in the EU. Most europoors can't understand this concept, I think they are retarded.

There are not two distinct civilizations in America, there is only one and that is Spain. You need to overcome your complex about the south

Attached: 1660281502749491.jpg (819x935, 97.33K)