Sitting this one out

I got pretty upset about the election. Might have said some things I didn’t mean. We both know why you came although you didn’t say it. It goes without saying.

Anyway like you, I have been studying cycles. We both know where this is going. And there’s probably nothing we can do about it. So why bother? The needle can’t move until the currency collapses. The currency can’t collapse until the people lose faith. But faith is in drought. And so it begins.

Therefor, I intend to do nothing. If I’m dissatisfied I’ll wait. You’ve maybe got 10 years tops. I can’t stop your royal fuck up. I can’t change the cycle. So I won’t. I want freedom so I’ll wait. And you will fail. Because you can’t chang the cycle either. It is your destiny to collapse. It is mine to sit back and watch.

Attached: FD798A16-1C27-4C74-9843-5B2E119DACFC.jpg (1170x861, 658.9K)

bruh thats not bussin on god no cap fr fr

Attached: 1660260656004543.jpg (1024x1024, 120.87K)

Time stamp and less cryptic bullshit or fuck off

Imagine pretending you were gonna do something but be a fat slob like the rest of us.

roses are red
violets are blue
not my problem
you stinking jew

He's pretty straightforward. Are you retarded or just wanting an easy bust? Either way, go fuck yourself bitch.

He's calling it all out, especially kikes like you that call him a Jew as you cry out in pain.

You're not one of us.

Attached: 1656992694526.jpg (640x638, 40.03K)

These niggas just as easily could be working at the DMV or managing a Best Buy as working as a glowie. In fact retail and big box stores are some of the most common former jobs of FBI agents in particular.

On their own and even organizationally, they are wildly inept and incompetent. They only managed to murder Randy Weaver’s child and wife, for example. They all stood down and then literally fled during the Bundy standoff. Ride it out, they’ll disintegrate on their own in time.

>ayo he be callin' dem out n' sheit bruh no cap he a real fbi nigga fo' sho' homie he ain't playin' he ain't playin' you da fake ass bitch here cuz!
Would you mind drawing an X for me, schlomo?

Attached: xXx_tselev_xXx.png (279x242, 2.78K)

If food prices either stay where they are today for more than a month, or worse, go up just another 5%, violence will erupt. If energy prices go back to their recent peaks and hold for more than 2 weeks or worse go more than 5% over peaks, violence erupts.. Both energy and food will hit crisis level shortages by the end of September. There will be blood. There's no stopping it at this point. That's why the government is going crazy. They know it's over.

To match the X on your faggot forehead? Nah. You can rock that dumb look by yourself.

I honestly just ran out of fucks to give. Do this war, don't do it, collapse or drag along awhile. What the fuck ever.

Sorry, schlomo, we can't let you passed the island. You'll have to get back on the boat

>1 post by this ID

Same exact sentiments OP. All of this shit was to A/B test population control scenarios as the global debt bubble collapses. Can't stop a boulder rolling down a mountain. When SHTF finally, just pick the right side of history.

Attached: hungry wolf quote.jpg (850x400, 44.58K)

government employees have never been the best and brightest. basically failures in life that could not hack it in the private sector. nobody should ever give thanks to any public sector leech

>pick the right side of history.
or be in some other country where there are small hidden gem towns. already found a place and fucking off there in 3 more years

that pic is from some twitter faggot who got a visit from the feds after saying some shit on twitter right after RvW, not op and not related to op's faggoty blackpill post

Nice best of luck user. I spend a lot of time in a rural village in southern España as well but haven't been back in a minute. Found a good hidden gem here in the states

>Therefor, I intend to do nothing.
Based not doer of shit

yeah but it's a harmless larp since feds are pulling night duty on this site atm

Attached: fed-troon.jpg (1170x831, 110.08K)

Keep telling yourself that. You’re about to find out just how much they’ll endure when the alternative is losing “stuff”

RIGHT ABOUT NOW FUNK SOUL BROTHA

CHECK IT OUT NOW FUNK SOUL BROTHA

Attached: 6113383E-E013-4D6B-8EB7-C74F0160C940.png (1054x526, 71.43K)

Fuck off you sideline sitting glow nigger. You're just as bad as the ones conducting anti American activities. Go grab your gun, place the business end in your mouth and suck on it like you with you masters before you paint the wall with your brains.

Even Feds get hungry and mad when there's no food. They get enraged like the rest of us when their kids get hungry and cold because of shortages and no electricity.

Fuck, that post glows so hard it gave me a mild sunburn.

reddit spacing

Yeah I'm friends with a few and they're pretty based desu. This globalist shitshow blind sided several of them too. (Not making excuses, continuing to lick the federal boot is still galactic faggotry)

Attached: nashville rv fed.png (1300x890, 1.43M)

Let’s grab a beer bruh lol

I'll be waiting for your visit

Attached: E1A77417-97E0-406C-9C1B-0374EE08152C.png (524x479, 393.52K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220811-232158_Chrome.jpg (1080x2196, 1.26M)

Until you admit pic related is true and you're willing to do something about it, you'll always be a faggot puppet with no say in the future of your country.

Attached: 1660143132147073.jpg (960x924, 45.3K)