2000 year old religion is just a conspiracy to trick me into tolerating black people

>2000 year old religion is just a conspiracy to trick me into tolerating black people
Surely you degenerate race worshipers have a better argument than that?

Attached: f63e653d686aa0278b836681a3f2b716f.png (578x718, 175.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blackpaul.motes.camp
youtube.com/watch?v=URWa0rbB1Kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

proof is in the pudding.

Uhhhh Im a christian and I dont see where the Bible says "import millions of niggers, integrate them, and make a satan loving yellow race"
Surely you got something?

post nose

The bible teaches kindredship fool sure i wont shoot black christians but i will happily force them on a boat to go far away from whites

Stupid fucking golem
If you haven't realised that kikes poison every well they touch yet there's no hope for you

The Old Testament was super racist and advocated for slavery and segregation and against race mixing. It also said Israel was a superior race of people. Jesus was not the messiah the new testament is a Roman fake. It’s an inversion of the torah.

bible says kind with kind

Attached: 1628922250088.jpg (768x432, 81.15K)

kek that actually made me laugh
I will always be a Christian

>2000 years
He’s not coming back

Yes, it is like the Holocaust, there's a long verions and a short version of the story but essentially it's a hoax.

Gospel of Thomas is the real teachings of Jesus, but Paulites excluded it from the bible so they could subvert everyone with Paul.

blackpaul.motes.camp

Christ came to earth many thousands of years into the existence of humans. What makes you think he won't wait another many thousands of years?

>Surely you degenerate race worshipers have a better argument than that?
mutt

Attached: 165807573227803.jpg (720x960, 77.27K)

I just consider blacks to be beasts. So I'm good.

Attached: 1633220701694.jpg (618x741, 71.05K)

Imagine that you want to listen to someone from 2000 years ago tell you a fairy tale

Wrong.

"Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers."
Seems like they were not into strangers and yet the are now?

The Bible makes it clear that animals are for the use of humans.

How do you think Jews were able to become so powerful? Christian leaders were always crypto-kikes, did everything they could to make Jews as rich and powerful as possible (monopoly on money-lending, among other perks and privileges) and made sure to safely transfer them to a new place when the peasants got mad and did a pogrom.

Christianity is race worshiping ironically, that being the Jews. All the central figures, prophets, deity, savior, they are all Jews.

>Christian leaders were always crypto-kikes
yes thats why they killed thousands of jews
youre a fucking idiot and i dont want you living in my world. kys

Into the oven you go cockroach.

Attached: face the wall.png (586x630, 289.44K)

Is Jesus Christ Superstar Andrew Lloyd Webber's best musical?
youtube.com/watch?v=URWa0rbB1Kw

Attached: judas.jpg (1280x720, 129.44K)

Christianity explicitly calls for separate nations (tower of Babel, popes John Paul II and even Francis have both made comments recently on this) and also conquered and subjugated all of the “people of color” in the world while civilizing the barbarous nations.

compare that to the goyim who got killed for not whorshiping a jew

you wont do shit against Christians you pussy ahahahahaa

Jews even gloat that the first pope was a double agent to trick us into offering the other cheek when a jew slaps it. Also the fact that christ cucks have to ensure that jews build the third temple in jerusalem in order for the "return" of christ is obvious enough to see they are just scammed slaves.

Attached: Untitled.png (1308x2534, 3.01M)

kys piss-hole eyes. you are a subhuman and nothing you say matters. also what you say is retarded, wrong, and without context. Hell fire to you, subhuman. Christ is king

Christianity started as Roman psy-op against jews, for which jews turned out to be too smart, so it was intercepted by Sanhedrin agent Saul and turned into jewish psy-op against Romans, for which (you) wasn't too smart.

Attached: 1635924520301.jpg (1800x2700, 557.17K)

fpbp

Watch me motherfucker. One after the other. Thrown straight into the camps to be turned into fertilizers.

struck a nerve?

Attached: 1655736849296.jpg (1024x865, 255.45K)

People knew nothing back then, why would you trust them?

yes, kill your fellow white men because they are Christians. you probably arent even white. non-Christians are as subhuman as niggers and i will never have any respect for your nigger kind. kpp4a

Trust the plan. Two more weeks.

>Surely you degenerate race worshipers have a better argume-ACK!

Attached: 1645074436533m.jpg (1024x783, 92.95K)

you are literally a subhuman, what do you expect to accomplish? I will always despise your asian kind and i will always be a follower of Christ

I am Christian Identity. I will just kill anyone who isn't that. I will spare Pro-White pagans because they are my Aryan brothers, but this cancerous nigger worship jdueo-christian cult has got to go. I don't care if you are White. I don't want to catch you being a race traitor I my watch. Believe me, *I'll make you die for whatever god you believe in.

Attached: Der Führer Schwarze Sonne.jpg (1280x720, 116.43K)

forcing people to be tolerant by using flowery language on peasants who couldn't read or write makes you a total jackass, whether or not the Abrahamic concept of God approves.

judeo-christian* on*

You cannot argue with christkikes. You can only deter them with superior physical power, because if it's them who have more power than you, they are certainly not going to argue with you, they will just torture and kill you. Peak of Christianity in Europe was 17th century when christkikes killed up to quarter of total population in wars over how to worship jewish tribal god in correct way. Price of secularism was horrifying, so do not ever forget to put christkike down if you see one running his yid slurping mouth.

>I am Christian Identity
i dont give a fuck who you are or what you are, im not reading your shit. after the garbage that you had to say earlier, i never want anything to do with you. ill dance on your grave

No, that will be in 2033.
He will be there quick but before that antichrist will come in 2026, i am curious how would that fuck look-like

If you want to die for niggers be my guest Bitch. I will oblige.

You're supposed to turn the other cheek and then hunt them down and murder them when they least expect it.

>The Old Testament was super racist and advocated for slavery and segregation
Yeah, for kikes, not Whites.

Exactly. That's how they were used for thousands of years. Free-roaming niggers is a new thing

Just a shout out to every Any Forumsack considering becoming a Christian.

When you go to church and try to get baptised, everyone in the community will know you're an internet sperg trying to find his trad wife. Dont fool yourself, dont kid yourself. It's embarrassing and everyone can see what you're doing

like i said, you will never do shit pussy. kill yourself so i can get to dancing on that grave. Christ is king and you are dirt under my boot

Christians never gave a fuck about niggers until the 1980s.

Even Christian missionaries recognized they were lesser beings even when bringing them christianity.