Hey guys from ALBERTA

hey guys. Just wanted to know what you thought of Alberta? Big conservative leadership race on right now to replace Jason Kenney, whom most of the province is angry at for betraying his word after he said he'd never implement a vaccine passport.

Attached: 5165316549874984646.png (1920x960, 101.04K)

How can the most conservative province in the country not know their premier is gay

Voth smith
She is the most likely to bring us to secession
She said on her first days she will introduce a sovereignty act allowing alberta to ignore federal laws amd ignore Trudeau

Politics are just like space.
Fake and fucking gay.

Session yay or nay?

This...

Yay for secession

its full of niggers now I hear. where did they all come from?

Somalia

I was a Jean fan before this Kenney asshat because Jason is a career scumbag. I got to shake hands with Brian Jean at the Friday Garth show in Edmonton. I used to see Dianne Smith all over town in High River when I worked in the area. Anyone who’s against the WEF plans are ok in my books. Jason the fat fuckcuck sucked WEF dick all throughout the lockdowns followed Klaus’ orders like a bitch. Like JT, he can never be seen in public again without bodyguards.

Best place in canada (which isn't saying much), will be moving there in 2 weeks from ontario. Hope to god alberta seperates and confederation disolves.

Attached: 1640996824454.png (833x833, 820.4K)

I hate how everyone is moving here, destroying housing affordability

I love it, bring in millions more so I can sell and retire somewhere nice

Thanks for the reminder to join the party before the vote. Deadline in one hour kek

Ontariofags seriously fuck off and live with the shitty province you've created, WE ARE FULL.

Nah missed the boat. RE is tanking everything now lol

its a beautiful place that i love, but it suffers the same woes as the rest of the worlds. conservatives are like highway bandits robbing and exploiting the province into the ground while satanic commies destroy lives in their own ways and help carry out the great deranged social engineering projects of our times. if you want to see the profound beauty of gods creation, and its corruption by sin and evil, its the place to be, I suppose.

She also said that she would stand by the Wild Rose Party because the Conservative party had become too entitled and ineffective. Then...? She crossed the floor.

She is an opportunistic whore. Don't believe her lies

Never voted for Ford, not going to live in the mess he and everyone else created.

Tired of us ontariofags immigrating? Secede and set up some fucking border controls.

Attached: 20220812_011745.jpg (680x480, 128.47K)

Just letting all Canadians know we're not full. If you value limited government and freedom, come on home.

Alask your buddy Jean to call out the wef members in parliament, or else fuck him. I did, first they replied I’ve never been to Davos or wef shit, when I requested he call them out, the replies stopped. So fuck him, they will all carry the line.