What are the political implications of having a prison system like the one described in this DOJ report on Alabama?

What are the political implications of having a prison system like the one described in this DOJ report on Alabama?
There's a link to a pdf of the full report in this article and it's full of nightmare fuel for anybody who cares to check it out.
google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/04/03/us/alabama-prisons-doj-investigation.amp.html

Attached: download (9).jpg (231x218, 8.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/crt/case-document/file/1149971/download
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prisons arent supposed to be disney land.

Joke's on them I'll simply rape my way to top of the bussy hierarchy right away and recline on my throne of femboys

Attached: 6a00c2251d19928e1d00e398cfebfc0004.jpg (384x494, 40.56K)

No but they're supposed to be safe you fucking psycho.

I don't give a fuck what the Jewish doj says

Do you live in Alabama?

Not anymore but I lived most of my life in and around Birmingham.

So, 85% black...?

GODDAMN NIGGER KIKE PAYWALL I WANNA READ ABOUT THE NIGGERS FUCK

Attached: 9outof10.jpg (1052x1603, 449.86K)

The entire premise of prisons is fucking retarded woman tier garbage. I’m not sure how these places existed before women were allowed to vote and before they made a lot of money. If someone is too much of a threat to society that they have to be locked up, then they’re too much of a threat to risk their punishment/rehabilitation not working when loosed back into the public. Ergo, they should be killed. If they’re no threat to society, they shouldn’t be in prison. Prisons serve no purpose except make work for faggots and extract money from taxpayers. Kill all dangerous criminals.

I didn't get a paywall there...

Archive that shit

ITS THE FUCKIN JEW YORK TIMES NIGGER FAGGOT

Jews and freemasons wanted a new gay BDSM dungeon and took lots of terrible decisions “by accident” to create one.

SOMEONE UPLOAD PDF OF THE REPORT

Attached: 1620708557150.webm (576x1024, 1.44M)

justice.gov/crt/case-document/file/1149971/download
There's a direct link to the PDF. If I was less retarded I'd have included it in the first place desu.

Have sex.

I've always wondered if bitches ever get revenge rape on gang members and what happens next for both of them.

These webm's are bigoted against dyslexics, I gotta watch them 4 times cause the words flash on the screen too quickly. only to realize it was a total waste of my time.

Attached: 1660002706957996.jpg (987x767, 254.1K)

>the justice system knows black commit more crime
>it's in their nature
>so they make sentences longer to discourage others from do it
>but they keep doing it
Nigers, i stg fr no cap

I've always been deeply disturbed by cops using the harsh conditions of prisons to intimidate suspects.
By their nature, prisons are not going to be nice places, but when a government deems a person unfit for society, then fails to maintain anything even close to resembling the standards they judged the prisoners on, I do not think that government has the right to imprison anyone.

Says who, you? I think anyone doing over 10 years should be forced into a weekly cockfight tournament to the death, broadcast on PPV to finance the housing of inmates.

Based
Cringe

just like in my BL manga

Attached: 1973a5bd3f09643dabfc31a27e54b1ea535f21c4r1-538-498v2_00.jpg (512x473, 43.88K)

The corrupt and illegitimate government wants to lock you down in a cell with murdering, raping, faggot psychopaths. The guards will not protect you, and often sadistically throw new inmates to the "wolves." You'd be a fool to NOT shoot it out until the last bullet - getting captured by the Bolsheviks is worse than death.

Says the law, btw.

I see you, nigger. I hope your uncle is getting "turned out" in jail.