9/11 Truth

Subsonic aluminum can't penetrate steel edition
Last thread:

Attached: 1660178004446938.jpg (1284x1708, 134.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7CWOxcfuIgg
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It didn’t, it penetrated glass. It didn’t do shit to the steel, that was mossad’s doing

I found the last retard who still thinks real planes were used on 9/11

The steel frame is on the outside, not enough space between the frame for the aircraft to fly through without buckling and smashing in several directions attempting to squeeze through the glass, which not even one of those could engines could fit through

that little divot in the building doesn't have any plane parts sticking out of it, the plane must have been going so fast it atomized

This is like saying a lead bullet (just about the softest metal there is) at subsonic speeds can't penetrate a human. Imagine being this retarded.

You've been at this all day aren't you tired of being such a faggot

Attached: 1648932330361.png (625x455, 421.87K)

>what is kinetic energy

Out of all the retarded things to say, this is one of them

there's a lot of evidence and footage that points towards explosives and CGI planes

Kek, sure pal

No planes is retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=7CWOxcfuIgg

Attached: 911 e team.png (591x446, 510.83K)

If you're surprised that a 6000 lb ww2 fighter jet going at 400 mph does less damage to an armored carrier's 12 inches of armor,
than a 600,000 lb 747 going at 600 mph does to some glass windows,
You might be a complete imbecile.

>don't mind us planting TNT here goyim

Attached: israeli art project.jpg (241x262, 12.24K)

Too many Canadians in the last thread.

Why bother with TNT when you have nearly a MOAB worth of energy hitting the tower already?

Welp that proves it. Planes aren't real. All planes are fake.

Why not? It's 9/11 season anyway

ugh

Attached: 911 footage compared.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

Sweet, my nightly 9/11 thread to post in. Keep up the fight anons, if we crack 9/11 we can expose the eternal jew/Luciferians and finally make a dent in their control.

Anyways, I literally wrote a book on 9/11. 400 pages and over 700 sources that conclusively and irrefutably proves that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

Mossad, CIA, gelitin art group, ACE elevator, Marvin Bush, Silverstein, dov zakheim, and the rest of the Bush administration literally FUCKED America that day.

Phantom planes at NORAD, the entire chain of command missing, "israeli spy art students", not to mention the literal physical impossibility of three buildings collapsing from two planes and the other two planes "turning into plasma" and simply dissapearing.

Missing black boxes, money laundering, missing enron and worldcom files. 9/11 is the most obvious scam in history, and its absolutely fake and gay. I have literally hundreds of pages about this that I could use to redpill even the most stupid normie, problem is people are too lazy to even bother educating themselves on 9/11 even a little bit.

The twin pillars/freemason/Joachim and boaz symbolism runs DEEP, as they say, we've been fucked by psyops. Our only hope to take down this Satanic beast liberal clown/nightmare world is to expose 9/11, its the linchpin for all their plans and the one weak spot that, if exposed, could actually rile the normies up enough to overthrow the eternal jew.

Probably will never happen, but I'm not going to stop fucking trying. Shills, don't even bother replying, fuck you pro-government cocksucking faggots.

Pdf can be downloaded here:
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

Or here:
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

one of these planes was going 600mph and the other was just taxiing on the runway.
Are you actually this stupid? it's embarrassing.

This is a glowie faggot trying to poison the well.

every official story is filled with holes
you will be labeled a conspiracy theorist if you ask any questions
i hate it here

Correct. My 17 year old self knew this instinctively on 9/11 when a friend told me what happened. I figured the plane had to “bounce off.”