"Fatigue" is Not Real

People here talk about "nigger fatigue" near constantly. There is zero evidence for it. In fact, the evidence points the opposite direction.

Take the recent film, The Northman.
Posters on Any Forums and Any Forums shilled the movie for literal months saying that they needed to watch it and how it (being an all white film) was going to be the next big hit. When it finally came out anons were saying how packed and bustling the theater was everytime they went and how it was a huge success.
But in the end it was a major financial failure and Eggers will never direct a film of that budget size again.

And in the same period Jordan Peele's new kino, which most people agree was a critical failure, still topped TNM despite the lack of 4channeler shilling.
Black people... sell.

Attached: dab on pol.jpg (251x904, 45.89K)

>Black people... sell.
as slaves.

It's not nigger fatigue. It's good movie fatigues, which is real because most movies from American suck literal donkey dick. The only fans of which are literal drooling retards of the tech industry and female gender.
Northman is a pagan larp fag tryhard film with a few handful of decent scenes at pretense of a good movie, while literally sucking at basic movie mechanics 90% throughout. Nope is a good movie.
Also fuck you OP, for being a dipshit who cannot analyze subtleties and just fucks off with gay obvious bullshit. Fuck you dude. Seriously. Tired of your shit. Go be a homo with your loved ones who are used to it.

i have it

Attached: niggerfatigue.jpg (618x449, 78.62K)

This.
The only "based" part of northman was that it had an actual white cast, everything else was generic le ebin vikang pagang shit no one cares about.

The only reason that movie failed is it had something like a quarter billion(!) dollar budget or some shit, so making 60 million was considered a failure. Like wtf, do the swords explode?

>"black people sell"
>black people actually live in poverty
You mean they are sold, user?

I'm just saying, the numbers don't tell your story.

>People here talk about "nigger fatigue" near constantly. There is zero evidence for it. In fact, the evidence points the opposite direction.
yes undeniably
thinking that normies are getting sick of niggers is pure cope

It made 60 million, which is only a failure because they were fucktarded and spent 250. What part of those numbers is wrong?
If you had 60 million would you consider that a failure? Or are you also this retarded with budgets?

They tell no story, tho. Your comparison is n=1, has no predictive value

The white movie failed. The Black movie succeeded. Those are the facts. If there's fatigue on display, if anything it would be white fatigue. Black people are "in".

>can you verify your claimsh?
what reddit does to a mf.

Hey user watch this jew movie which proves you don't have niggers. Checkmate!

I'm a dirty jew.

t. you

Check the index, I disagree. We are at orange almost red

What index?

>Take the recent film, The Northman.
You take it, Shlomo. I haven't watched a hollywood movie in years and never will again even if you lot start pandering to me. Fuck off with your trash culture. I hope your son rapes you and you die of AIDS.

>never will again even if you lot start pandering to me
This. But in some way don't we owe the jew some thanks for the nigger fatigue then? They overplayed their shit so hard that we woke up too it.

Because viking fatigue, like nigger, zombie, and capeshit fatigue, is real.

Still needs to make about $30 more million to be near profit range

I was expecting to see a post related to fatigue. I don't care about movies.

How do you know fatigue is real, and not a coping invention of Any Forums trolls, when you can't see any evidence of it in real world outcomes?

Fuck off Nigger.

Attached: 1654268511069.jpg (900x551, 77.88K)

If it's real, why can't you point to any real world signs of it? That's all I'm asking.