WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS FUCKING KIKES

WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS FUCKING KIKES

Attached: Screenshot_20220811-213412.jpg (1440x2440, 521.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/dettelbach-confirmed-atf-director-first-confirmed-senate-seven-years
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many children did he fry to a crisp at Waco?

Is this guy the Waco killer or some other douche?

Because Jews do better in the education system, because they have parents who educate them and bring them to large family gatherings that remember history and remind the participants to think and be grateful. Plus, Jews don't have to deal with White Women, who have become crazy whores.

0.3% of the military
Over 50% of two star generals
Have lost every war they started while Europeans died

We need a convoy to Quantico and CIA headquarters.

No. They’re just easier to manipulate.

jews are coming for whites. Its going to be a long decade

Because unlike nigger and white people us chosen people actually value education and push our kids in to it.

Get fucked goyim. fix my shitty pipes before they design a robot to replace you. chop chop.

The real reason is jews engage in nepotism while discouraging others from doing it.

Imagine his nose before the surgery

I'm going to guess this is all Jeffery Epstein's legacy. He helped put all these kikes in power with blackmail tapes.

Attached: 1634888147183.jpg (776x1008, 231.15K)

that's pretty complex dialectic for oven fuel.

>discouraging
I think you meant to say "outlaw"

never going to end until force is used.

Attached: Untitled.png (1414x138, 25.74K)

This cold use an infographic.
Even boomers would lose their shit if it turned out we lost all these wars because of kiked leaders.

Ha! It's just dirty jew back-scratching nepotism. Unironically this is how companies and countries fail, once they get jewed it's all down hill. Disney is a case in point. Wholesome family entertainment to pedo friendly grooming in a few years.

Attached: jewish nepotism in action.jpg (1381x1750, 1.88M)

Are all atf jews?

Attached: 1658698057741732.jpg (590x767, 140.62K)

Degenerates. Thats what makes them tic.
We need a convoy to quantico, the cia headquarters, and the nsa headquarters.

Attached: mk-ultra-feature.jpg (1000x500, 217.28K)

Maybe a system flooded with jews is so fucking toxic to everyone else that no one can stand being there or dealing with them as the continue to hire their cousins.

I wonder which two republicuck senators voted for him.

This goblin won’t do jack shit

Because Jews are willing to murder gentile politicians and gentiles will not fight back in kind.

He was so fucking right about these assholes.

>foxnews.com/politics/dettelbach-confirmed-atf-director-first-confirmed-senate-seven-years
>Two Republicans senators made the difference, as Sens. Susan Collins, R-Maine, and Rob Portman, R-Ohio, voted in his favor
>Collins
kek That's what I expected. Mainefags, please stop voting for this cunt.
>implying voting matters

>He was so fucking right about these assholes.
yeah, I get it now

Jewish ethno nepotism. I.E. Jewish self serving systemic racism. Remember always accuse the guy behind you of what you are doing. Also it's easy to get ahead if you have no ethics and you are protected by a double standard.

Attached: 1658980428800402.png (967x601, 317.36K)