Why can’t you realize that maybe, just maybe...

Why can’t you realize that maybe, just maybe, he is not a good guy and all the seething around him is actually justified?

Attached: 43274A5B-75D5-45CD-93AB-4D0382D706E8.jpg (1024x683, 77.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp
cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/recommendations/essentialworker/workplace-vaccination-program.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump woke up the nation, and it's only just beginning.
>73% of Trump voters think Democrats are trying to REPLACE white people with "immigrants and people of color who share their political views", shocking new poll shows
>The survey also asked: "Do you personally believe that in the U.S. Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color who share Jewish people’s views?"
>12% of Trump voters replied "Yes"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
>Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always eventually be adopted by the majority of the society
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp

Obviously most people are not going to openly name the jew to some random pollster... so safe to say you can easily double or triple these numbers, at a minimum.

Jew political, funding and voting data:

>Jews hate him
>not the good guy
Kek

Attached: antisem trump.jpg (1462x1302, 338.79K)

Here's the real deal, why aren't we considering the FBI to be WAPO/NYT employees?

It is fucked up that they can break into any house/PC and publish that info to left wing rags, NGOs, judges, and politicians with no penalty whatsoever. We know that it is used to influencs the outcome of courts and opinions.

If I hacked intimate info and posted it on a blog, I would be arrested. If Russians did it, they would be deported. However, the feds can break laws with no punishment, oversight, and transparency whatsoever.

Rightoids systematically side with losers. Didn't you get the memo?

Innocent. Not a single charge stuck.

Attached: 8A7726B8-B0A5-487A-963E-90D6F3FE2AF6.jpg (1160x799, 98.61K)

Hmm I am going to be like OP and side with the mega corporations that just got 20 years of bailouts.

>all his opponents are liars and corrupt politicians
>THAT MEANS TRUMP IS BAD OK????

These niggas don't know about my homies Nixon/Cleveland/Wilson

>6 years of witch hunts
>they've all come up empty handed
>b-but trust us this time, goys!

why is op a faggot?

NOPE.

Lol no. I woke up trump and I have retired. Pic related is the series of events to look forward to

Attached: Shelton southern Israelite.png (2544x1004, 405.29K)

I actually bought into that somewhat at first. The “not very presidential” shit, and the “inexperienced” shit. My parents are (were, in dad’s case) those old school type republicans. You know, super churchy and such. They “held their noses and voted trump” as they said. And I would’ve too, but for just having moved.

Point is, to my eternal shame, I bought some of the bullshit about him. But then I noticed an increasingly wide gulf between the doomsaying on the television and the day to day reality. I remember when he was in North Korea and shitlibs were melting down. Literally tweeting the UN to intervene and shit. While I was gong, wait, this is all a good move, seems to me.

And at a certain point, it was just too much. Again I never bought into it fully, I never was gonna be with her, or whatever. But my reservations melted away based on the fact that he did a damn good job as president. Better than any of the revolving cast of pedophiles we normally have.

So I guess the question, OP, is why can’t you admit that Trump’s America was fundamentally superior to Biden’s? And that wanting to protect American jobs and engage in tough negotiations to further her interests abroad are not, in fact, the second coming of evil or whatever. And that maybe there’s some other reason behind the sheer magnitude of butthurt these career politicos and gov bureaucrats and media bottom feeders spew about him?

fuck off or shut up before a dick gets stuffed in your retarded drooling mouth

Already considered that. Decided against it. You see, I am not a leftist, so I am constantly reevaluating my own positions on various things and trying to poke holes in my own beliefs.

one can only hope that is true, because (currently) believing that I am a pawn being controlled by a system of control that a world-wide system of elites is extremely taxing.

>cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/recommendations/essentialworker/workplace-vaccination-program.html

> 5 years of political mastery
explain plz

Maybe just maybe the constitution doesn't say the stupid things you think it says. How the fuck can the sitting President "steal" classified material? It's lunacy. You always make yourselves out to be crazier than the man you're constantly calling crazy.

I’m just glad you are pro fed, and warming up to my main Jew garland