Is no one else disgusted by the fact that Confederate flags are extremely common in Canada and Europe...

Is no one else disgusted by the fact that Confederate flags are extremely common in Canada and Europe? These flags represent white supremacy.

Attached: 61kz8xk2joe81.jpg (1170x1767, 255.68K)

God, I love the dixie flag.
And I'm a yankee.

Attached: EatShit.jpg (400x505, 30.73K)

What's wrong with white supremacy? It's like black pride but with a hint of truth.

Yes, it should be far more common here.

No, just rebellion in general.

The Confederate Flag is just a "fuck you' to normies and always has been. I can't help it they attach their own personal baggage to it.

The Confederate battle flag has become an international symbol of rebellion against corrupt authority, just like it was when the Civil War happened. I love it.

Everyone thinks the Civil War happened because of slaves. That's not true. It happened when the north unilaterally elected Lincoln against 100% of the South voting against him. Lincoln was a dictator. He used the military to jail tens of thousands of dissidents. Go read "American Bastille."

there was literally one flag, and it was an RCMP agent provocateur

>Is it possible that the retconned meaning we applied to this flag is wrong?
>No! It's those filthy white supremacists who are wrong!
The flag means "Fuck you." At times that fuck you has been extended to niggers. But ait's heart it's just a big old fuck you to anyone who wants to tell us what to do.

Confederate flags are based. Stop being a kike.

If it was some fag flag or some black nationalist shit this lady would be screaming about how great it is
Fuck em all, this world needs violence against these faggots

>One truck
>Extremely common
>1pbtid

Europe and North America are white homelands. White supremacy in white clay, fly the dixie flag as you please, and always remember that black lives have never mattered to anyone and never will.

>These flags represent white supremacy.
No, they don't. The Dixie Flag represents rebellion against federalist tyranny.

You only think it represents white supremacy because you think all European flags and symbols represent it. You'll deny this, of course, but actions speak louder than words. You and your lefty buddies have been busy purging symbols representing European heritage one by one, slowly so as to not turn on too many alarm bells. But an alarm will sound.

I'd be more worried that the people who fly that flag are alwats the most dumbass, fat, ignorant rednecks you can imagine. And it's ironic that such peasants would have had no place in the civilized old south.
Kinda like those dumbass untermensch losers who call themselves nazis would have had no place in the third reich.

If countries other than the USA are flying that flag, maybe that means the Twittertards have completely misunderstood it?
Is it incompetence that they don't consider this?
Or do they already know it? In this case, they are evil.

The flag is has always been synonymous with redneck culture, as it is flown in many places other than the south. Although I never associated myself much with that crowd, I do enjoy anything that makes lefties seethe.

Attached: 1583198666039.jpg (351x512, 30.28K)

Why the fuck would foreigners fly it? Its such a weird thing for a non-southerner to fly Also
>1 truck

>see flag you don't like
>claim it's another shoah
These annoying fags need to die already.

There were a few people with normal confederate flags on their trucks, which makes sense since there are a few rural types in Canada with trucks that would have them.

Now the brand new extra large shiny confederate flag with a truck dead center on it being waved in key places for official photographers to photograph for the news articles? Yeah that was an agent provocateur 100%.

oooh oh no scary fabrics
wait until we bring out the war drums

I've seen people here at b&s balls (bogan paddock/tailgate party) flying them. Makes me smile and whistle.

Attached: 1595572645489.png (669x640, 719.34K)

For the same reason Americans buy Rhodesian or Imperial German flags, despite being neither of those.

Not if it symbolizes black fatigue

If you live in the actual South, you'll discover blacks fly it too lol.

I visited South Dakota one time and saw more Confederate flags up there in a single day than I do here in rural Tennessee. I thought it was funny but I don't mind.

They're just big Dukes of Hazzard fans.

Attached: file.png (1460x911, 1.81M)

Lol maybe to you but my ancestors fought and died under this flag and I'm not pissing on their graves because you get salty about the South's history.

What does the confederate flag have to do with racism?
I can see disliking slavery to an extent but that had nothing to do with race

No I don’t really care, I don’t let inanimate objects effect me.