FBI sought classified nuclear documents in raid

what are the chances these documents are labeled “nuclear” because they have to do with Department of Energy?
is the FBI investigating Q? wot means

Attached: 86BD6337-4BEF-4BD2-8F2F-21D4034AB49C.jpg (1125x566, 174.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_clearance
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>is the FBI investigating Q?
Kys you crusty delusional boomer

>experts on classified information say
Kek

AAAAAAA TRUMP IS REALLY Q

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THE PLAN IS REAL

PLAN TRUSTERS REWARDED, PLAN DENIERS BTFO!!!

>Q clearance or Q access authorization is the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) security clearance required to access Top Secret Restricted Data, Formerly Restricted Data, and National Security Information, as well as Secret Restricted Data. Restricted Data (RD) is defined in the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 and covers nuclear weapons and related materials.

The football, briefcase. He left office with. And has been using ad a tool. To prevent USA false leadership into using nukes.

it’s possible Q was a psyop confined to the Trump campaign, if true than the FBI would not have been clued in
it’s possible that even DARPA would not tell the FBI they were doing something like this just due to compartmentalization

I just can’t think of anything else that would have to do with nuclear documents, that’s all

Here's the real deal, why aren't we considering the FBI to be WAPO/NYT employees?

It is fucked up that they can break into any house and publish that info to left wing rags with no penalty whatsoever.

If I hacked intimate info and posted it on a blog, I would be arrested. However, these fucks can do it with no punishment nor oversight and transparency whatsoever.

Trump has the nuclear football
planefags were right
holy shit

WE ARE THE NUKES

Attached: 1618125890810.png (512x512, 362.77K)

Zero ears under Trump. How many under Biden??

>Trump was secretly in control!!!!
>TRUST THE PLAN QOOMERS!! We'll be back to normal in no time!
Can we at least agree Trump bungled his chance to avoid this mess with his first term? He could have cleaned house and didn't. There's no guarantee he'll do that this time around.

checked and I agree but you don’t think it’s interesting the FBI specifically did the raid to look for nuclear documents?

>nuclear documents

I don't get why these retards continue to use coded language when anyone with a single neuron knows they're talking about. These 'nuclear documents' are likely related to the human trafficking network and all those involved; kikes don't care about radioactively-based energy transfer for larger grid usage because if they did, Israel would be full of reactors, and it's not.

I said the other day that a likely result would be the planting of unsavory/child touching content to implicate Trump; even if it's not confirmed that this may have happened, this admittance via crusted-over 'news' is vindicating, if albeit somberly. Glowniggers suck.

AAAAAAA TRUMP IS REALLY Q

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THE PLAN IS REAL

PLAN TRUSTERS REWARDED, PLAN DENIERS BTFO!!!

>Q clearance or Q access authorization is the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) security clearance required to access Top Secret Restricted Data, Formerly Restricted Data, and National Security Information, as well as Secret Restricted Data. Restricted Data (RD) is defined in the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 and covers nuclear weapons and related materials

The list of seized documents is gonna look like this so people's imaginations could go wild. It's so blatant what they're doing.

Attached: trump_warrant.jpg (1200x801, 164.03K)

Trump is a fucking idiot if that was true.

Goddamn I hate the FBI

Attached: B02A355D-41F9-44F7-9514-002F31AC6658.jpg (320x180, 19.26K)

Meds

>went for the nuclear codes
>left with a birthday dinner menu and a cocktail napkin.
HOW INCOMPETENT CAN THE FBI BE?

Well, sure. The very raid itself is interesting. What bothers me is this idea that Trump was secretly in control and the de facto president using some super secret methods like having nuclear codes or having control of the military. Trump really fucked his real chance of getting rid of the federal bloat and now it's going to be a huge problem going forward. Let's be realistic.

fuck you nigger I’m not saying Q is real

Would these classified documents contain information on Israels nuclear program and the amount of nukes they have. Also it is illegal to fund countries with nuclear weapons

It's probably for the likely upcoming Civil cold War.
Most nukes are in red states. So if they can unlock them they can secede from the feds and threaten to nuke nyc/la if anyone tries to stop them or interfere with their sovereignty. Russia will likely help or also outright threaten to nuke the blues if the red states are threatened.
It won't be a big bloody conflict, it'll be a cold war of civil unrest and worldwide power restructuring.

All I will say is if every nation had nuclear weapons, there would be world peace. Ukraine would never have been invaded for example.

Trump didn't know what he was doing, all Trump does is listen to his advisers, to the people around him, and then picks one idea he thinks is best to go with. Jared was one of his top advisers, that he listens to appease his daughter, since Trump is in love with his daughter.

I don’t think you can easily remove an intelligence apparatus that has been digging into the government since the end of WW2
there is zero chance he has nuclear codes, that’s why I specifically think this could be Department of Energy related and is the only reason I even mention Q

Well, when trump talked about draining the swamp, lots of people were excited about that. He should have done what he said he'd do. What we got instead were kike advisors that made things worse.

He tried to approach politics and the presidency the way he has always handles things. He wanted to go in, hire the best people, and fire the people who were fucking up, or that he didn't like, but what he didn't count on is that he couldn't fire everyone in his way. Politics just doesn't work like. You have to deal with people that don't like you and aren't willing to do what you tell them too, with giving them what they want also. Where when trump was running his business, he could fire people he didn't like, and that's the end of it.

Well, he apparently plans on getting rid of a bunch of federal jobs. No indication that those jobs to go will be the ones ruining our country and taking our freedoms. Even less indication he'll even do what he said.
It's strange, really. He feels like a pressure release because of how little he did to "drain the swamp" but the establishment reaction contradicts that theory. He really was the people's candidate. Booming economy after Obongo king nigger's failure, lowest taxes in a long time, unprecedented actions for peace in different areas around the world, and many memes to fuel the future.