Possible new Any Forums owner

Any Forums being bought by some celebrity author

Attached: C26ABB1E-2445-4DB8-B83D-966BD05D63A4.jpg (750x360, 65.59K)

That would be neat

Who?

Bad news then. It would become even worse than it already is.

At long last, the jannie gets his payday.

>namefag
Kys

Just when you thought Any Forums couldn’t get more trans.
Reddit 2.0 inbound

hiroshima won't sell, some of us convinced Notch to make an offer a couple years ago and hiroshima turned him down

This faggot shithead soiboy should be prevented from buying this place and turning it into reddit

I like to think hiroshima gets 1000 english emails a day that get deleted every morning because he can hardly read them anyway

Cant afford it. Hiroshimoot will never sell

I'd rather have the LOAFposter buy it.

As soon as he buys it if he makes it gay, just jump ship to any of the other 1000 message boards there are. No one tell him you cant buy a federal asset, that alone, that he thinks he can buy this glowie site , makes me know this fucking retard has no idea how Any Forums works and he is doing it for good boy points

Just like with SpaceX and Tesla, people having a bipolar manic episode go into a loop repeatedly posting messages that it's critically important that someone put them in touch with the boss. Guessing this is that.

EXTREMELY BASED

Gardner is a confirmed /lit/ poster

It's probably best that the person who owns Any Forums lives outside the US

the guy shilling the gnosticism threads.

no jannitor would accept money

You sound a little CLOGGED.

this place is already reddit 2.0. I only check the catalog once every couple of days, or during happenings. Honestly, if the only boards you browse regularly are Any Forums, Any Forums or Any Forums, odds are you are just a lame introvert normie.

Any Forums's beneficial owner is the NSA anyways.

I am going to find polish soup user and the russian furry and they will rule this website. I, the kombucha poster, will be their loyal advisor.
No food thread will EVER be deleted by those FAGGOT JANNIES again

If the FAGGOT JANNIES decide to DELETE a FOOD thread I will CHARGE THEM so that way INSTEAD of having NO MONEY they will have NEGATIVE MONEY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: kombucha.jpg (4032x3024, 2.89M)

kek

Top kek