HEY FATTY!!! Are you ready for the redpill on how to lose weight to prepare for the race war?

It's simple: FASTING!

STOP EATING YOU FAT PIG!

JEW MODS REMOVED THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!

If you're a fat cunt who tried over and over to lose weight but fails constantly, take the fasting pill. KIKES HATE FASTING BECAUSE THEY CANT MAKE MONEY OUT OF IT

Fast for 72 hours on Snake Juice. You'll lose weight like fucking crazy and lose no muscle.

>How do I fast?

Step 1: Get 2LTRS of water

Step 2: Put in the following:
-1 teaspoon of baking soda
-1/2 teaspoon of himalayan pink salt
-1 teaspoon of potassium chloride
-1/2 teaspoon of Magnesium Sulphate

STEP 3: Don't eat. Just drink the snake juice for electrolytes and fast anywhere between 48 and 72 hours minimum. If you feel fine, go longer. When you eat, eat in a small window then fast again.

>how quickly do I lose weight?
You'll average about 2lbs a day of pure body fat. If you're a morbidly obese sweat hog you can lose 75lbs in just over a month

>but won't I lose muscle?
For 99% of fat cunts NO! Fasting is extremely muscle sparing. The only people who could become catabolic are extremely lean people who need to eat anyway. You fat bastards don't need to eat. You can build muscle fasting.

>but won't I feel like shit?
No. If you drink Snake Juice you'll feel fine. The reason you've felt shit fasting before is because you're drinking plain water pissing out your electrolytes.

>what about loose skin?
It makes ZERO difference how fast you lose weight, you will have loose skin either way.
JEWS DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW THIS TOO. You can prevent loose skin dry fasting. See below for more info.

>can I workout?
Yes. Exercise however you want you fat cunt. JUST STOP FUCKING EATING YOU FAT PRICK!
How to make Snake Juice
youtu.be/1onQ0nxgWFM

Losing 35lbs in 15 days on Snake Diet
youtu.be/vyCUHEuS--E

Dry fasting for EVEN FASTER weight loss results and healing
youtu.be/81a10sZ4duU

Dry fasting heals loose skin
youtu.be/FsOBhLRJjAE

Mainstream media kikes SEETHING over fasting
https:

Attached: 1651358098690.jpg (1280x720, 110.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/the-phoenix-protocol-dry-fasting-by-a-dunning
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5017849/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1teaspoon of baking soda
there's no way even snake diet man is telling people to be this retarded, do not fucking consume sodium bicarbonate, Jesus Christ

Dry fast for extreme healing
archive.org/details/the-phoenix-protocol-dry-fasting-by-a-dunning

Benefits
>No muscle loss
>Kill parasites and candida
>Eliminate toxins in fat cells
>Autophagy
>Stem cells

Everyone already knows this. The only side effect of fasting is high calcium in the blood, which is due to bone density loss and wont happen if you work out during fasting.

you can survive on 1 potato, 1 vita-gummy, and 1 litre of water. every day for 1 year.

But you wont, fatso. you will go insane in the membrane before you even try to lose weight. baww. it's too hard.

>What is Gatorade
It's not ocean water

sodium bicarbonate is naturally produced by the human body and used to buffer excess acidity

can i eat burgers during the fast? this is important.

Based..get rekt corporate cunts. Get rekt globohomo. Get rekt cunt. Get rekt jannies. Prrrrrt, eat my shit! Based!

That guy already had muscle he just cut back on calories for a few months.
Lame thread OP.

i eat one meal a day and today i ate a burger

There is no reason you should be suffering from excess acidity eating a natural diet, and a fucking teaspoon even diluted in 2 liters of water is insane

Yelling at them won't exactly get them to lose weight. You need to lead them. Unless you actually just hate people.

You're actually gonna need some flab to make it through the famine

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5017849/
Retards.

I CAN'T GO ON 2 DAYS WITHOUT CHOCOLATE, SUGARY DRINKS AND SHIT

Attached: 1618098211795.jpg (2431x3121, 968.58K)

Not if you're a 300 pound neet

I went from 210 to 192 in about 3 weeks fasting, it will change your life annons.

The pharmacy I work in has 1g tablets and people that get it typically take 3 to 4 a day...

Depends how fat you are. You burn about 2-3k calories a day and a pound of fat is about 3500 calories.

>headaches
>rotten ass breath

As per working out while fasting. I don't think it is a good recommendation to lift weights. Not heavy weights like you would do on a carb heavy bulk diet. Light cardio is ideal during extended fasts. Going for a mile or two daily walk if you lead a sedentary life, aka being a fat slob playing skyrim on couch.

That's what snake juice is for

>-1 teaspoon of baking soda
Lmao OP is trying to kill people

also leg cramps

Damn girl, nice tittys

>35lbs in 15 days
I'm all for getting in better shape, but you must be doing an olympic workout to burn 8100 calories a day.

fasting can weaken you. The only time I got sick during the past several years was when I went on two day fast. I don't recommend it

>12 oz. of Warm Water
>1 tblsp of Apple Cider Vinegar w/ The Mother
>2 tblsp of Lemon Juice
>1/8 tsp of Ground Ginger
>1/8 tsp of Ground Cinnamon
>Raw Honey to taste

Boost you immune system nigger. Lemon also has fat burning qualities when paired with the ginger. There's also Turmeric Tea if you're feeling particularly adventurous.

Attached: 1658617971899294.jpg (634x960, 42.33K)

Again snake juice

>kikes trying to get people to starve themselves to death
>right before they actually begin starving people to death by taking away food and ability to purchase food
>people are falling for it
kek
this might have been viable before, but losing weight now is fucking retarded. food processing plants and farms are being burned to the ground every single day and bill gates has bought up most of the farmland. it doesn't take a genius to see what's about to happen next.
>but i need to get fit so i can be an epic hero like in the movies
you will spend 99.9% of the communist takeover and famine in your house wasting away. you ain't doing shit, nigger. if you want to prepare for it, spend that money prepping and gaining weight.

Attached: hoggers.jpg (486x679, 42.08K)

CICO calories in calories out is Jewish bullshit

>doesn't know anything about baking soda

You use it in baked goods too dumbass. It isn't just for cleaning your toilet.

>a natural diet

you're from canada so you don't know what this means

I eat a teaspoon of bicarb for heartburn, makes my piss salty for an hour then I'm fine. what's that? you are hypokalemic? well eat a fuckin banana.

>cant hop a fence.

Wrong.

I don't know what gender this person is

Retarded lead. You gonna tell people you can’t drink orange juice too? It turns into sodium bicarbonate in the blood

Wow, lost water weight quickly, amazing. You don't lose fat that fast.

Why not just reduce your calorie intake by about 500 calories/day, eat a balanced diet, drink only water, get sleep and a moderate amount of exercise like walking and push-ups? You'll lose weight and get fit.

>No garlic
really dude?

I cant go three days without eating into a strict 30 day diet. Ill fkn die

If youre fat and can run a few miles at a time you might survive. If you think youre going to be able to just sit at your computer and live off you fat fucking ass, youre fucked.

Also fasting is boring and doesn't change eating habits.

I actually just started fasting today (last night?), I plan on doing alternate day fasting.

Eat garlic with something else nigger. Drink the Lemon mixture in the morning to maximize your weight loss.

Or just lose it all in a month or 2 instead of 3 years

Congrats user, is it gonna be a boy or a girl?

lmao you clearly didnt read that paper

so now you know my personal health better than me? I used to believe in fasting but not anymore it weakens me I already have low body fat as it is. If other people have good effects, fine but from my case it was negative

i've lost 100lbs in a year from fasting
but also chain smoking

>I don't know what gender this person is
Xir?

everyone's fucked regardless. what are you even going to be running from? niggers? no matter which way you run, there's a nigger waiting for you. people like the meme about niggers being 13% of the population, but that's over 40 million niggers. there's like 160 million non-jewish, non-hispanic white people.

That guy drinks his own piss btw

I can’t touch the sky

>fasting can weaken you. The only time I got sick during the past several years was when I went on two day fast. I don't recommend it
If you got sick on a 2 day fast, unless it was a stomach flu the odds are you were already a week into the infection.

Can***

Guy on the left would have to lose way more than 35 pounds to look like on the right

That you lead with a misleading image means I'm just going to assume everything else you typed is bullshit.

You were in middle of fat adaptation and think you got sick when your brain was just changing fuel from carbs to fat. Its normal you feel a bit fatigued 2-3 days in.