THIS IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO OUR DEMOCRACY

THIS IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO OUR DEMOCRACY

Attached: 1640420284685.png (1200x670, 703.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/news/press-releases/press-releases/statement-from-director-wray
archive.is/ZDt3V
godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2020/01/06/democracy-is-satanism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fbi.gov/news/press-releases/press-releases/statement-from-director-wray

archive.is/ZDt3V

>integrity of the FBI
What integrity?

>4633THIS IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO OUR DEMOCRACY
>BLM??
Dobre

Attached: 1654731083944.jpg (3072x3072, 1.8M)

Fuck this dude. Cops have been getting mowed down and ambushed all over the place.

He's right. 99% of rank and file FBI agents are nothing but patriotic god fearing Americans and the actions of a few bad apples in no way reflects on their character

Attached: SEAN_HANNITY_058-1.jpg (340x340, 13.05K)

who do they think they're fooling? we know this agency as the one where agents show up drunk, sexually harass females, bring rainbow dildos to work, and have zero interest in enforcing any law or investigating anything that doesn't fit the DNC agenda. Wray is such a fucking clown. gosh I sure hope all those brave agents stay safe out there, it's becoming such a dangerous world after all.

justice.gov

contact us

scroll down drop down to FBI

Tell them that nobody at the doj is safe until Hunter Biden is in custody, It's scared Any Forums use this opportunity to troll them relentlessly.

>Federal agents
Hey officer, I heard this woodchipper in my garden wasn't paying his taxes. INVESTIGATE HIM!!!

TRUST SESSIONS
TRUST WRAY
TRUST THE PLAN

yes Mr Shekelstein sir, I'll get right on that

but they are circulating memos rebranding mainstream conservatives as domestic terrorists? can't have it both ways, either you embrace that you work for a totalitarian regime or you respect the rule of law

>Special Agent Hernandez tries his bold strategic theory after getting the green light

If he cared about them so much he wouldn't put them in harms way for political reasons.

Attached: 1606943721005.jpg (962x1024, 79.62K)

>Unfounded attacks on the integrity of the FBI
>Unfounded
LOL
LMAO

Attached: Screenshot_20220810-180200_Chrome.jpg (1080x1694, 652.36K)

Yes, the FBI is EXTREMELY dangerous to our democracy. If only monkeypox was deadly, that would surely thin out their ranks quite a bit.

Screw "our democracy".
godkingandnation.wordpress.com/2020/01/06/democracy-is-satanism/

i dont even read the news. fuck willingly getting more and more blackpilled. yeah i'll buy emergency food, and keep supplies in case shit does hit the fan but i aint worrying about this stupid ass clown world anymore.

China and Russia are right, were controlled by kikes. the 2 guys that signed off on the raid were kikes

Attached: 1645745192195.png (602x866, 509.46K)

>integrity of the fbi
lol
lmao

So you're saying the number one domestic terrorism threat to the united states is the FBI? Not white supremacists?!

Attached: such-surprise.gif (138x90, 22.74K)

When they say our democracy they don't include you in it

According to the founding fathers government should never have a monopoly on violence. Therefore attacks on government institutions can be considered legitimate.

>entrap people into committing felonies that are planned, funded, and enacted by the Feds
>OuR iNtEgRiTy Is UnDeR aTtAcK uNfAiRlY

You glowniggers deserve the hate you receive because your every action shows just how much contempt you hold for the people of this country. Die like the dogs you are. I'm so tired of this shit.

Attached: 1648164308173.gif (220x220, 904.94K)

I'm confused. Has ACAB ended?
Do the left get moist for law enforcement now?

I was hoping with the recent current events he would change tunes, but the irish faggot keeps saying it. When he's old and senile he'll be intolerable, repeating the same shit he says every night, with nothing. ever. happening.

Attached: 1658811713363336.jpg (1024x773, 133.25K)

Attached: 1609459787110.jpg (785x556, 102.81K)

Thanks, Mexico Jr. USA is not a democracy. It's actually a Niggercracy now. Bigot

This but unironically.

>Threat to our democracy
Uhhhh...based?

Attached: communist.webm (640x472, 389.17K)

fuck the feds
every alphabet agency is niggers