Superiority of the aryan race

Pic related. Quorn.
6,000,000 times more yummy got my tummy, nutritious, great compared to (((beyond meat))).

Quorn was started by aryans, then kikes funded a dirty little brown rat pinoy to buy up the quorn brand.

Naturally the kike knew the pinoys, dirty brown bastards would under utilize or sink the brand.

Quorn is in limbo, being sank by stupid, shit skin pinoys. Now we're all going to be eating (((beyond meat))) when we could have had superior, yummy "mycoprotein".

BRING QUORN BAKKK UNDER ARYAN CONTROL!!!!!
Quorn would reach the stars if kikes hadn't funded a dirty, brown pinoys yanking the quorn brand.

Philipinos aren't even worth raping at this point, when can we start slaughtering these rats?

Attached: Quorn_Nuggets_300g_UK_Bag_Frozen_MPS0629_23_1024x768.jpg (2000x2000, 493.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quorn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have a hot salty source of protein. I can deliver it straight down your throat at about 200mph.

Attached: 833E3F9E-7FCA-4482-A788-E16C5A9E8076.jpg (640x466, 279.89K)

words grown men should never say:
>yummy
>tummy

It's not that good anymore anyway, the keep changing the recpie. Didn't some meat company buy it before? It used to be $4, now it's $8. Just not worth it anymore sadly

You can really taste the Fusarium venenatum fungus.

Attached: 26AC879B-53B6-4748-A553-F5266ED4BB95.jpg (640x414, 211.64K)

Nice words, faggot

Not reading that gay shit, came here to call OP a potent nigger faggot.

You only taste it for a little while until it reaches your cerebral cortex

You as well enthusiastic power bottom.

Attached: 2CB13984-D974-4356-835C-EE976AA0A621.jpg (640x844, 563.47K)

IKR

Attached: 964FCCE0-79F7-430F-882E-A2731353AC60.jpg (640x657, 337.24K)

Looks like cardboard. Does it taste like cardboard, like all other vegan "food"?

It’s actually more zinc than anything but nice meme attempt I guess

Its pretty good desu, the bits replaces diced chicken and the minced works for ragu. Got family that dont eat animals, lots of people cant even tell the difference.

I dont see much point buying it though, it isnt cheaper, it doesnt have the umami taste of meat and i doubt it comes close in nutrition. But its not bad.

>it's a subpar product in every way
>but it's not bad
Sweden...

>vegan thinks he still belongs to the white race
start eating like a human being and you might become one again
but you won't ever be accepted by us

lab grown meat is a genetically altered muscle cell from some animal that's been altered so that they just keep replicating, mulitiplying without relent. That is, they're cancer cells. Lab grown meat is tumors.

Attached: lab meat tumor.jpg (2016x1512, 421.71K)

Doesnt taste bad. Dumma norrbagge

UwU
Yes please, muy caliente mi padre
Por favor!

>Dumma norrbagge
Says the guy who's eating cardboard or whatever the fuck this crap is,

We're typing on a joke forum... Not speaking man to man (you would break your gook nekkk turning to look up at me)

>you will eat the cancer and you will be happy

Interesting. At least it's not bugs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quorn

Too bad I have gout, it's not cheaper than meat, and I'm not a vegetarian.

Attached: secret_white_spices.jpg (2000x2200, 591.46K)

Oh yeah the price is insane, I don't think it's as expensive as (((beyond meat))) though.

At least mycoprotein is somewhat nutritious, unlike (((beyond meat)))

Quorn sucks, it tastes like nothing and the texture is inferior to real meat.

Just eat real meat, retard.

Move to India then fag