How is pol coping with rising inflation and food costs? for me it's noodles with ketchup and chipotle sauce

how is pol coping with rising inflation and food costs? for me it's noodles with ketchup and chipotle sauce

Attached: dinner.jpg (2704x4056, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/07/11/avoid-self-serve-checkouts-or-it-could-cost-you-thousands-lawyer-warns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why not just cook tomatoes?
To make a pasta sauce
Am I crazy here?

>A
I have a deep freezer and free range chickens well more of a paddock system but w/e Meat still goes on sale here and if it doesnt i've got like 5 months of beef

what flavor of asian are you?

I'm not a poor deadbeat, but I cut back on spending. Stopped buying shit I didn't need. unsubbed from monthly services.
I'm not paying for their fuck ups, affordable or not.

Yeah you can literally make a god tier pasta sauce using tomatoes, butter, onions and salt. This is just... What?

I took the cookpill 15 years ago. I lived on rice and beans for a while. It's nothing new.

Attached: 11316081.jpg (300x300, 71.95K)

butter is $5!

Giant pots of chili, pea soup, sausage gumbo, etc. You can easily eat for about 30 bucks a week and eat well.

user most people cannot cook im talking burning pasta and failing to scramble eggs

user make pasta sauce from fresh tomatoes, tomatoes can't be that expensive even in Canada.

just get some roma tomatoes for like 35 cents each, boil them to loosen the skin, peel the skin off, fry them in olive oil, season with fresh basil, salt and pepper.

been ramping up my garden.
finishing up the filtration system for our spring water (currently have it trucked in)
planted way more potatoes this year, as well as lentils (in addition to the non-caloric crops like tomatoes, carrots, peppers, spinach etc)
hit restaurant supply shops and stock up on bulk meat purchases (vacuum seal, deep freeze)
you're never truly ready, but figure we've got at least 10 months of food stockpiled.

realistically just need enough to get through to march, and then into the summer; so with a bit of warning, no worries here.

I'm having chicken with mashed potatoes. It's so good.

Attached: 23567C75-20A0-4918-B4D2-1A2DAFBBCE31.jpg (826x861, 181.96K)

I use olive oil,
and if I put onions in, I'd also add carrots and celery, red wine and make a proper ragu and add ground beef and ground pork.

perfectly medium rare

Attached: 1659964858647243.jpg (316x340, 21.5K)

master chef over here

im also enjoying pasta

Attached: typical russian dinner.jpg (673x405, 145.46K)

:nauseated:

that's disgusting, at least mix the ketch and chipotle into a sauce to toss the pasta in.

I still eat rotisserie whenever I want to.

Self-checkout and buy big ticket items for free ninety-five.

Captcha: JWKLLR

I have a good job. I'm eating as good as always while laughing at the poor liberals who actually got the misery they voted for. Congrat on fucking yourselves, niggers.

Um, what inflation?

Attached: Inflation_Femoid.jpg (500x775, 329.11K)

How

We've kept our maid on full-time but we cut our chef down to weeknight dinners, Saturday brunch and Sunday lunch.

OP's lack of culinary ingenuity and resourcefulness is a shame to his ancestors. Thus, it is without a doubt that OP is a faggot.

The thumbnail made me think it was an aborted fetus. Might as well be.

Attached: 1597499054527.png (388x520, 498.75K)

biscuits for dinner here
they are in the oven now.
gonna smear em with strawberry jam

Attached: 1F69E7F9-D99A-49AC-8165-D4229D5E4BF8.jpg (3311x2217, 607.33K)

btw just so you know. dont steal from self checkout anymore. Dont use self checkout at all, actually. If you do, use a credit card and keep the receipt? Why? well...

lately, all the major grocery stores are doing extensive inventory and loss prevention. When an item comes up missing they almost always blame self checkout. So they comb through MONTHS of footage. All they need to see is you doing something sus on cam (scanning an item too fast, or motions off camera) and they can press charges. It will take $$$$ in legal fees to prove your innocence. It's actually a huge fucking racket and they work with the cops and local DAs to do it.
nypost.com/2022/07/11/avoid-self-serve-checkouts-or-it-could-cost-you-thousands-lawyer-warns/

Attached: 1635890167805.jpg (864x1000, 251.92K)

the only thing thats really changed for me is how much steak i eat. used to be like 3-5 times a week
now it's down to 1.

i could buy more, i just refuse to spend $30 on a flank steak that was ~$12 a year ago. luckily pork is really cheap right now, i think they're sending a lot more to slaughter in anticipation of higher feed costs.. so it likely won't last.

I moved from nyc to the middle of nowhere texas

> how is pol coping with rising inflation and food costs
i'm doing just fine. picrel was $140 for...
3x boxes of whole wheat pasta
14x packets of brown rice
16x cans of black beans
16x bags of frozen vegetables
4x bottles of hot sauce
12x cases of canned sparkling water (no sugar/sodium)

Attached: FOOD.jpg (508x251, 17.55K)

wut no cheese? fucking savage.

For me it's porridge with cheese, It keeps man on the way. 5/5 if you ask me but 0/5 if im being honest.

audible kek, please be real

I don't know user, I've been fine for the most part, flour and eggs are still affordable, and my sister and brother-in-law raise pigs, so I've been getting pork and chicken from them.

Attached: 20220529_073505.jpg (4032x3024, 3.89M)

you're blessed fren, but are those pre cooked sausage links?

I got the fuckin beetus so I have to avoid pancakes/french toast/waffles with syrup. Makes me very sad.

Instead of buying garbage hard pasta try mixing flour and eggs and you have top quality fresh pasta that will taste beyter than that with just pepper

Yes, this year's pig hasn't been slaughtered and processed yet.
Can't wait for the pork steaks and jowl bacon though.

Looks like sausages with the skins pulled off.