Why is no one talking about this

>Attorney General kike Merrick Garland approves rubber-stamp KIKE Reinhart federal judge to raid Trump.

HOW THE FUCK DO NORMAL FAGS NOT SEE THIS CONNECTION.JUST LOOK AT THE GODFKN NOSES.

Attached: 1658447713024844m.jpg (788x1024, 99.39K)

Attached: 1659786831184995.jpg (1024x532, 87.98K)

thats not true. Stalin hated jews

Yes, he was the one that didn't played their game

Attached: 1658482237774926.jpg (640x844, 173.02K)

Imagine being Romanian and not knowing the Soviet union started in 1917

Seriously though, Trump supporters and even muh I'm so smart libtarded faggots can't even see the obvious in front of their face.

Attached: ramznew2.jpg (608x631, 69.83K)

this picture gave me autism holy fuck are you some retarded meta verse AI

>Doesn't play the Jews' game.
>Kills more white people than they could ever hope for.
Why interrupt your enemy when he's doing your work for you?

The USSR under Stalin was the first country to officially recognise Israel.
Russia is a kike dominated country.
US is heading that way quickly - WASP boomer control is slipping rapidly

Why dont normies see the it's the JOOOOOOOOOOOOS
EVERYTHING IS THE JOOOOS
HOMOSEXUALITY: JOOS
BLACK PEOPLE: JOOS
KNEELING DURING PLEDGE OF LEGIANCE: JOOS
OUT OF PEANUT BUTTER: JOOS
FORGOT MY CAR KEYS: JOOS
OP: JOOS
THEYRR SOOOOO TRICKY

I saw on CNN about an hour ago a segment interviewing the new ATF director. He talked about going after extremist content and how he knew how dangerous it could be because he is Jewish and his family was from Poland during the holocaust. So, I expect we will see another round of ruby ridge and Waco in the future.

>The US is headed for kike domination.
Look bong I appreciate your concern but we've literally been ZOG since your empire collapsed after WWI and all the international kikes jumped ship to America.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the head of every agency is a kike in the next 2 years

They didn't immediately gain power after immigrating. They formed mafias, like the Italians.
Don't forget, it can always get worse. You still have the right to self defense, gun rights, free speech on non-kike platforms. You think Rittenhouse could get away with blasting away 2 kikes if boomer WASPS still didn't have some control?

Garland real last name is garfinkle. Son in law runs a company that provides crt content for schools. Now you know why he went after the schoolboard parent. Little Bolshevik weasel

It's because rural whites still mostly control state government outside of 5 psychotic leftwing hellhole states. That's why we are still free. our founders god bless them knew densely populated areas would get pozzed so devised a system to check it. Maybe it's wasps, maybe it's just whites sensing an existential crisis

I believe you, but can you post a link to something, I legit want to read about that connection

That was a great get

this but unironically
lurk more newfag

yup, and retards in the west, both left and right, still think a random Ivan born in 1900 was very keen on murdering Russian and nearby nations by millions.

Newfags please go

Attached: 1658506864105964m.jpg (325x1024, 86.82K)