Atheism started the NPC disease

prove to me I’m wrong. Since 2008 they took off with their “muh no god!!” which lead to “I’m gonna do a gangbang there’s no meaning!!” then “follow media and everything the system demands to fight the power!!” to now “you oppose [my] views you must die for the greater good of morality!”

You couldn’t just keep it to your fucking self? huh??

Attached: 3C40971E-6684-4C2C-9659-8779D78C761F.jpg (828x783, 589.62K)

Guess you like a religion that cant shut up about shepherds and sheep. Shut up.

the pagan sacrificer thinks they matter lol

I think it's specifically that militant/pseudointellectual atheism craze that simultaneously killed religion and itself at the same time.

>t. proto-bolshevik jew-worshiper

>t. worships jew god who likes genital mutilation

Let me guess, you're a christcuck?

LMFAO at the atheist with no arguments bc there is none and I’m right. Keep seething

Attached: A03C9646-08F4-4282-94D6-6751B7907CEB.jpg (731x665, 427.66K)

Christcuck literally have thousands of missionaries in africa who feed and build schools

>he fell for the jewish propaganda
may God save your soul

>t. npc believing in a jew book telling you you go to hell unless you believe in it
Christcucks need to be exterminated.

Amazing how programed atheists are.

>I must not question my religion and must believe every single word is true despite the fact a human decided what books would and wouldn't be accepted into the bible.
>My God is all powerful and knows everything including future events and everything good is because my God did it
>Everything evil is a demon and/or Lucifer who are weak compared to my God who choses to allow them to continue doing evil
>Even my savior questioned why God was allowing him to die while on the cross
But sure it started in 2008

NPCs have always been around. First they were christians and now they worship star wars or whatever.

Attached: 1659425332490008.png (591x462, 193.52K)

post the real version

Attached: 36346346.png (828x783, 905.5K)

If you start a thread calling people niggers you're going to get posts from everybody that wanted to call you a nigger either way.

>jew book telling you you go to hell unless you believe in it
jews have completely rotted your mind its sad

>if jewbook.answer() != brain.logic(){
> printf(No_u_aretheNPC_slightvariation());
> break;

Attached: NPCjak.png (416x435, 122.6K)

Attached: 1643787900201.gif (1040x445, 153.99K)

Attached: ok.png (500x414, 89.96K)

We're talking about religion, not modern day American evangelic nonsense.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>”first there were christian NPCs that hated jews, didn’t let women work, forced virgin lifestyles on women, extremely pro race”
>”then came the atheist NPCs that we have today, totally the same so christianity is stupid >:)”

why do people on this site not have brains to think these things through

Attached: 1650852715887.jpg (460x332, 27.69K)

>hated jews
they were jews. first thing they did when they came to power was to make edicts protecting jews and attacking pagans.
>didn’t let women work
Like muslims?
>forced virgin lifestyles on women
Jewsus redeemed some prostitute. a christcuck can become a born-again virgin.
>extremely pro race
"There is no jew nor Greek ...", christcucks were wandering jews spreading their hippie jew-cult. Nothing at all to do with race.
>why do people on this site not have brains to think these things through
Back to rumble or whatever 90 IQ boomer christcuck site you came from, retard.

Your god isn't real. Keep coping.