Homeless user here

I panhandle everyday. About a week ago some black guy stops at the light. He says he has an appointment I could use. I politely declined. He keeps persisting. I keep saying no. Eventually he drives off. Today I'm relaxing outside the library near the spot where I usually panhandle. I see the same black user walk up to me. He asks me if I want some food. I say politely no thanks I already ate. He walks away and comes back and hands me $60. Why does he keep approaching me? I'm scared he might try to kill me and rape me. Btw it happened just now. Pic related. He seems a little slow. I don't know how he can afford the area. It's a really nice area

Attached: IMG_20220811_174143.jpg (2448x3264, 2.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zh942B0QmRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop crushing your balls and wearing pink Cinderella. Also no one cares

He's confused because he can't imagine you actually being such a huge piece of shit.

>frat boy shorts
Guaranteed he wants to be balls deep inside your whyte bussy.

>I see the same black user walk up to me
What makes you so sure it was the same person?
They all look the same.

Maybe because he's way more successful than your bum ass will ever be

You could start by thanking him for his generosity by kindly offering to suck his dick, fucking loser

This dude is easily 600lb and the way he talks is distinct

Any indication of occupation? If he's a criminal he might just want to use you as a lookout. A homeless person properly motivated is one of the finest security cameras you can buy.

youtube.com/watch?v=zh942B0QmRU

He drove a shitty car. He was wearing nice clothes though

He’s obviously flexing on you. Because he’s successful and you’re not. Simple as.

He wants to break off some of that white chocolate OP
Best watch your ass

Attached: 1648000288156.gif (220x220, 68.7K)

stop being a homebum nigger
hop a train lmao you fuckin normie

Attached: 15638355550362318412.jpg (1024x752, 133.89K)

Panhandlers aren't homeless they work for organized crime rings. Stop larping and go outside.

>homeless
>Somehow owns a phone

Attached: 1601683137758.jpg (438x438, 16.37K)

Wank off his black pudding and be grateful.

This could be true black people and blue collar white people always give me the most money

>He says he has an appointment I could use.
what does that mean

Yes you are about to be raped. Just let it happen.

new library

>He says he has an appointment I could use
He's trying to sell you a religion. Don't buy it.

I prefer my money be taken from taxpayers against their will and given to me, not directly from the taxpayers themselves.

>price of a home: 300,000$
>price of monthly rent: 1500
>price of a low end smartphone: 150$

suck his BBC for some more money

>I'm homeless and get fucked for cash
>has phone and shitposts
topkek

I make around $100-200 a day from panhandling
Pic related today's haul not including the 60 the guy gave me. I deposit in the bank in the morning

Attached: IMG_20220811_175321.jpg (2448x3264, 2.28M)

Are you under the impression that someone starts out homeless with no phone, and then buys a phone while homeless? Or that smartphones are particularly expensive anyways?

Not him but you can get a burner android smartphone with a camera for like $30 and wifi is free lol

More like 40 dollars.

Meant appartment

He probably wants to sell you some crack, or have you sell crack for him.

Sounds like the black man sees potential in OP and wants him to stop shaming himself everday.

Sounds like possibly an over zealous "born again christian" or potentially want to recruit you for a cult or a terrorist organization.

Fat, good clothes + shitty car(black) = criminal

Stay away man, just avoid him - if you call him a filthy nigger criminal he will prob just shoot you. Call the filth & give them his plate number, theyll take care of it.

Attached: 1645147553906.jpg (1536x1536, 147.61K)

What’s your outfit? What state

The government will give you one if you're homeless. In town here the acatel handsets or older iPhones are how you can tell someone is on welfare.

>relaxing while being cased.

Attached: 1642568006309.jpg (900x900, 396.42K)

the offer of food is bad. a lot of homeless people are suspicious of food being given to them and for good reason. some poison the food. not rat poison you will taste it lots of funny articles have given lots of people ideas including random natural sources you might have growing in your yard. hydrangeas come to mind as well as wisteria

Bud it seems hes trying to do a good thing and help a fellow citizen thats down and out with some form of opportunity. I would see what he has to say and offer. WHo knows maybe it is your opportunity off the street. You seem real judgemental for a homeless bum that is begging people for money and even turning down some donations. WTF is wrong with you?

Yup, once you got there he would start by raping you, then pimping you out & having you sell drugs out of the place. Dont do it user.

hey ricky, hope youre doing well

he wants to butt fuck you and assumes your a junkie down to fuck

wow. that black man is a better person than you are. he just trying to help you and you come and post shit on Any Forums instead. I think you are really messed up person

I got chocolate stains on my shorts from ice cream and grass stains on my shirt from sleeping outside.

>I make around $100-200 a day from panhandling
hope the nigger rapes you

How did you end up homeless user? Is it particularly harsh where you are? Any interesting stories of hobo life you cam share?

by appointment you mean apartment right? he's a fucking pimp who wants to pimp out your boi pucci you dumb retard

he's gonna rape you. Either you do it the easy way or the hard way.

Con artists like you need to be forced into FEMA camps and put to community service if you refuse you should be euthanized. All you pieces of shit do is leech off the system and spread pestilence and disease.

Wow, just wow

Attached: 1656690322472.png (595x438, 401.26K)

>Put the $60 in your bussy playa

Attached: Bat.jpg (1245x1186, 120.31K)

If he asked you to go to an appointment and offered to pay ya he was trying to get you to go to a shady pain management clinic and get a script then you will give him the pills till your script is up rinse and repeat.
He probably sells pills and that is the hustle

if there is something somewhat redeeming about some niggers, if that a good amount of them do feel a sort of sympathy or connection to homeless, druggies or people down on their luck. It more than likely just a class thing as opposed to a racial one, but nigger is probably thinking "it be like that sometimes" because many niggers have been homeless, living in cars or shit like that. I am cop and something I have noticed, niggers will fuck with a lot of people except the homeless. I guess trash identifies with trash, in other words you are a nigger to them

>$100-200 a day
And you can't afford a fucking apartment?

Attached: 1605304137915.png (483x470, 181.13K)

It's entirely by choice. I make more money panhandling then I would working a regular job. I was homeless in Hungary and Austria 4 months ago

He’s trying to Christcuck you
Kek will confirm through Digits

wants you out of the area

>I make around $100-200 a day from panhandling

Dude that's like a whole salary on Argentina, you're making 200$ a day while South Americans are making that in a month! Insanity.

He's a Jehovah's Witness. They're not particularly well off, because the religion actively discourages putting in the time to improve one's financial well-being, but they do encourage their members to dress very well when recruiting. They are also one of the more racially diverse religions, due to promoting racial equality before many other religions. Hence, shit car, good clothes.

Does he sound like he's talking to a child when he talks to you?

>that
I can. But I like living outdoors in the woods.

He wants to have sex with you.

you are an ungrateful jerk man
you do not deserve that money he was nice enough to give you.

Attached: 7AC30766-F6D2-48C3-AC48-BC15A2CD6373.gif (480x270, 1.07M)

LARP.

He sounds a bit slow

Based homeless

Idk why but this story bothers me.
Youre literally a bum, but you think low of a nice bitch guy that's actually generous.

You should stop being a bum and repay him.

I spend 20 to 30 dollars a day on average. You must have a surplus of cash. If you don't then you are on drugs.

Aren’t you afraid of God’s judgement for your behavior?

Based on those pants you probably look like a twink, so he likely wants your ass

>I'd rather be a leech because muh woods
Get a job or a trade nigger.

Attached: 1604180407662.png (442x442, 466.66K)

Lol you live in Seattle don't you