Yuropoors think this is an acceptable way to live

yuropoors think this is an acceptable way to live

Attached: istockphoto-1272766574-1024x1024.jpg (1024x682, 290.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

italynotes.com/stories/le-vele-di-scampia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

>amerimutts wagecuck 30 years for this

Attached: 123.jpg (1632x1224, 843.5K)

I organize breeding camps.
I worked at a very renowned SC organization for the last 5 years, but covid made it difficult during the last two season.
But now things are back to normal again.
Our camp is part of a cultural exchange and integration program for refugees.
During summer break, when the families bring their teenaged offspring to our camp I am in charge of managing the activities.
I divide the teens up into groups of 5 or 6 and I always make sure that the refugee boys are grouped in with the white girls.
And I always make sure that the white boys are in male-only groups and never come anywhere near the girls for the two or three weeks they stay with us. I schedule them for hiking activity while the mixed groups play beach volley ball, for example.
Another method of mine is to give the white boys games and activities that are higly unpopular with the girls, but keep the boys very distracted, like keeping the white boys buisy playing certain types of table top and trading card games, while at the same time the mixed groups spend their hours with water sports and play at the pool/lake.
I also make sure that the mixed groups with the girls get as much unsupervised time a possible, especially during the evening hours.
If one slips through and I notice a white boy talking to the girls I can always distract them with small errands.
It is all so very subtle, all I have to do is creating the right circumstances. And the best part is: Nothing about that is illegal.

Quite a few girls were probably pregnant by the time the parents picked them up.
I just get all giggly from the thought of having these innocent teenage girls ruined.
It's my little revenge for centuries of white colonization and racism.
I am so excited for this season.

bought mine straight cash actually

Looks dystopian. What a shithole

this is worse than commie blocks

Says the nigger that lives in a 900ft^2 commie block, lol

Insued to build my cities like that in sum city on super Nintendo

>amerimutts have trains too

Attached: 220114113326.png (2369x981, 2.25M)

>a sandnigger writes kike fan fiction

>150,000 sq ft McMansion vs 400 sq ft apartment

Are they ever gonna finish that termite mound church?

Attached: 1650151301977.jpg (3842x6263, 3.76M)

We have cars though
seethe more europoor

Attached: 1658522801968874m.jpg (1024x553, 68.09K)

>acceptable way to live
that's determined vastly by the people in your neighbourhood, not location, type of building or street network.
Living around white people in commie blocks = ok
Living around niggers in marble palace = hell
captcha 2022

Attached: captcha.png (458x190, 21.78K)

Looks cozy

Oggah Boggah, where da white womens at

muh walkable cities lul good luck carrying a month's worth of groceries in some nigger-infested bus

Attached: LILWIN7.jpg (506x600, 131.22K)

>commieblocks
>bad

Mutt logic everybody

>be commieblock
>literally free
>will last even for your children and probably more

>be amerimutt cardboard shack
>will last less than your mortgage
>your children will live in tents in downtown

Attached: 4398.png (1960x720, 2.63M)

Attached: 5000 (1).jpg (700x420, 75.07K)

>>literally free
what are taxes?

Attached: 4500.jpg (700x467, 82K)

thats Barcelona you fucking smoothbrain retards

At least in Florida they build the first floors outer walls with cinder blocks. Most 2nd floors are cardboard, though.

>amerimutts have cars too

Attached: 1093.png (2499x784, 2.06M)

You don't notice the repetitiousness at ground level, it's just shops and buildings like in any other city. Meanwhile, Americans see noting wrong with living in an empty cardboard house and driving 40 minutes to the megalomart.

this is barcelona, spain

>Not having to drive 10 miles to buy some bread.

Why even live?

I can smell your jealousy from here

>thats Barcelona
So?
Is Barcelona not in yurope?

Attached: bg2-e1494503178163.jpg (1535x2048, 450.93K)

>Subhuman living in tiny commie block calls American mutt.
Priceless.
I'm just gong to keep laughing at you subhuman. Continue spamming the same trite memes you subhumans always spam.

Attached: 1657639731703m.jpg (695x1024, 187.23K)

that's a building in napoli, italy. it was torn down recently

italynotes.com/stories/le-vele-di-scampia

It's funny how seething sandniggers, chinks and kikes all sound the same.

Attached: 1658021035423.png (1080x630, 320.56K)

Now this one is more based

fuckin' kek
then it gets destroyed by a minor catastrophe
everything is disposable in america
even the people that built the nation
sad!

>napoli
You mean Naples?

Attached: img-naples-buildings-001-naples-010511.jpg (320x480, 247.83K)

Hey fagmutt,

I would like you to know that these flats are older than your shitty country and that inside it's more refined that anything you could experience in your lifetime.

Also, walking makes you healthy espececially when you have organics food chains next to your area.

How's your sharting going today?

I am walking to the gym with a smile while watching people being happy in the street, what do you see?

More MSM BS I suppose, do you like all the TV ads faggot? Don't forget to buy the next thing that you will just hoard for nothing.

Do you have a college degree? In liberal faggot art I assume. How's that going for you?

Still on the street with all the losers trying to get your next fix?

You can come to suck my dick and I may give you a penny for it.
Unless you already have Monkeypox and I'll pass.

Why are you retarded mutt? Why do you think you are superior?

Did Jewllywood told you that? Get back to reality.

Your contry is a joke to the world, and you can just cope online on that forum but IRL everybody that has half a brain would tell you EU is the best place for white.

Are you white? I guess not. Probably some illegal immigrant or a jew shit posting again.

Fuck you retard.

am*ricans are truly insufferable people. Neck ys