Holy fuck this is literally such a small fucking percentage of men...

Holy fuck this is literally such a small fucking percentage of men. How the fuck is every girl thinking this shit fucking reasonable as a demand???

Attached: 4C055FF0-F90E-4D20-9950-0F84B60579C2.jpg (1170x1539, 448.09K)

7 inch cock
7 feet tall

I'm missing the salary, its yanno, too much rat race for me, plus I hate sitting at a desk.

slide thread

It's a joke dude. Chill out.

I guarantee her mother allowed strange men in that household that not only plowed the living shit out of the mother but most likely abused that girl growing up as well. Fuck women.

Women and federal agents deserve the 7.63x39 rule.

She forgot
>6 pack

Fuck niggers and jannies.

>7 ft tall
literally go to next niggerball tryout in your area. If 60 IQ apes can make millions doing it, so can you. Sign a deal, and boom, now you're "datable". Idk why you' want to be though, when 2d waifus will love you for eternity, but to each his own I guess.

Damn, i check all three, nice. Also fuck the Jews

you have to measure from the base at the balls, not the stomach.

It's 6666 rule
6 year old rich af with 6 inches cock first grade basketball player

I don't like sports, I mostly play guitar, fuck around on the internet, and occasionally work out for all the good it does me.

6'2 and 6-7 inch depending how you measure here but again no muny

on an unrelated note. i keep wanting to invest in whoever does that catladybox and barkbox thing.
is that a public company?
is there a wine etf?

broh wuts teh 34-24-34 rule

I only know the 888 rule, and dating apps are bot farms.

6 foot
7.5 inches
shitty wage but have over a million in assets

I'm partial to the 000 rule
0 debt
0 sexual partners
0 tattoos

That's any age and not controlling for dick size.

Attached: Screenshot_20220811-164109_Brave.jpg (720x1600, 359.62K)

6 inch cock is surprisingly low standard for cock size I was lead to believe whores only liked 8 inches or up

So I'm top .5 percent, wow nice

>7 inches tall
>7 foot cock
>no gf

I'm in the 999 category, way out of her league

I'm a head chef at Wendy's and I clear 100k easily not counting benefits and bonuses. I also have a eight inch cocktail and fuck at least five different 10/10s a week.

This is a demoralization tactic.
Pure and simple
I had a manlet buddy who was what they wouod call an incel.
Dude was always bitter and angry, especially because I always could date without a worry in the world.
I tried to explain to him that bitterness and frustration was a turn off, he had negative energy fucking shit up. On his 25th birthday I got a prostitute to hit on him and drain his balls good.
Never told him.
He is now married and has 3 kids (not with the whore).
His wife isn't a model, is very cute but a little hairy (she is of greek stock).
Once he started feeling that not all women were whores he started to find appeal in women he would normally ignore because he was too busy hating fake bitches.

Itt a thread of people simping to this girl and her mom

>look at me I'm what these whores want

Pathetic

Whores think a 5.5 inch dick is 7 inches because they can't gauge size and some dude once told them he was 7 inches so they believe that forever.

Thank God I only fuck 19 year old virgins Fuck roastes

What differentiates a head chef at Wendy's from a normal chef? You don't really have any skill to develop

6 inches is "boyfriend dick," they prefer the other ones for one night stands

If they want to roll the dice on having like a 99% chance of remaining single, that's fine with me.

>8 inch cock
>8 feet tall
cope and seethe short dicklet

What site?