Euro Fags are getting out of line

Euro fags been talking lots of shit lately, about the USA
Don't forget the only reason you exist is because the U.S empire allows it. We already have our military bases inside Europe! If we go to war you coming with us like always.
The reason you lost your empires because you idiots could not stop fighting among each other. WW1 and WW2. And the USA has to clean up your shit like always. Germany still mad our blacks beat the shit out of you in the Nazi Olympics. We will send trannies to Europe and you will suck the feminine dick. What we say goes! Keep talking shit!

Attached: murica.jpg (225x225, 8.71K)

Yankfags too. I'm tired of this northern scum larping as if they aren't obese yuromutts.

Attached: 1646899831035.jpg (682x1024, 102.48K)

>And the USA has to clean up your shit like always.
Common misconception. Americans didn't really do anything in the world wars. It was all russia and britain.

>trying to reason with a zogbog
its pointless

USA is only an empire because some Jews and European aristocrats infiltrated it like parasites and turned it into Rome 2.0.

Look I hate anglo subhumans as much as the next guy, and I have deep respect for the US and its history, especially getting independence from the redcoat faggots, but you only really exist because of European explorers....

Attached: copeangloid.jpg (2048x1539, 638.46K)

This, the US was a clean up crew. Hence why they encountered so many youth soldiers, you know when all the other germans were fighting elsewhere or were dead.

How's your foreskin today mutt?

Attached: JewSofA.jpg (1024x809, 112.26K)

>this is where amerimutts are being breed

Attached: 123.jpg (1632x1224, 843.5K)

No USA is only an empire because there's oceans between it and civilization.

I don't know why you give a shit what Europe thinks. They can either agree with my opinion and be correct, or disagree and be incorrect.

I don't care about the opinions of people who are wrong unless their stupidity can affect me in some way. In the case of Europeans, they literally can't. They can't compete with us in any sense of the word.

That's a non-sequitur.

USA started out free and non-interventionist before the Jews and European nobility took over and instituted Federal Reserve etc.

>USA started out free and non-interventionist

Attached: 1657745621562.gif (200x154, 941.83K)

NAZI party started out as Marxist worker's union party and you are a faggot.

>Rome 2.0.
You should be executed, daring to compare Rome to the mutt is a crime against humanity.

They know, retard. You're supposed to have the class to let them punch up at us without trying to crush their last shreds of ego.

There you go! There it is. Sucking off the Slav. As soon as the world knew the USA entered the war they all knew it was over. Britain was begging the U.S. to enter.

>"I want to tell you what, from the Russian point of view, the president and the United States have done for victory in this war," Stalin said. "The most important things in this war are the machines.... The United States is a country of machines. Without the machines we received through Lend-Lease, we would have lost the war."
- Stalin
>"If the United States had not helped us, we would not have won the war," he wrote in his memoirs. "One-on-one against Hitler's Germany, we would not have withstood its onslaught and would have lost the war. No one talks about this officially, and Stalin never, I think, left any written traces of his opinion, but I can say that he expressed this view several times in conversations with me."
- Khrushchev
>"People say that the allies didn't help us. But it cannot be denied that the Americans sent us materiel without which we could not have formed our reserves or continued the war. The Americans provided vital explosives and gunpowder. And how much steel! Could we really have set up the production of our tanks without American steel? And now they are saying that we had plenty of everything on our own."
- Zhukov

Attached: 1585518093955.png (713x729, 428.52K)

USA is an empire because Europe blew its wad crippling itself in endless useless wars

Rome was run by the same Patrician families who ended up infiltrating USA and turning it into a global military empire along with Jews.

They getting to uppity!
Once in a while you have to lay down the whip!
We fucking sending them Billions! And the bastards cant say thank you

CLEAN IT UP JANNY MUTT

Attached: 1659176103384912.jpg (750x413, 321.3K)

USA is an empire because European Aristocrats and Jews managed to suck the USA into the "useless" wars which they created for that exact purpose.