GENTLE REGRESS

Exclusive: American Children Tortured by American Military Intelligence in 1980s and Part of 1990s to Support Psychic Espionage/Counter-Espionage Program

Were you born in the 1980s and remember seeing this logo during your early childhood and have traumatic associated memories? There is a chance you may have been enrolled in a Defense Intelligence Agency program meant to force toddlers to develop a little-used motor neuron-based information transfer mechanism long under study by the agency.

You may have heard of Project STAR GATE, which allegedly was a small, unsuccessful Defense Intelligence Agency initiative to explore the feasibility of finding subjects capable of remote viewing or perhaps training subjects to acquire this capability. When a well-known movie by the same name was released in 1994, the program was folded up and burned to the ground, with the public being told that psychic espionage never worked. In 1995, the program was restarted under CIA direction with new leadership and a massively larger footprint as well as a slightly different modus operandi. That program, rather than experimenting on children, exclusively relies upon recruiting adults using front companies posing as pharmaceutical research operations to conduct sleep studies to identify existing precognitives and extractors (an extractor being an individual capable of remote viewing) in their sleep and using harmful drugs to amplify the remote viewing "extraction" capability of subjects in exchange for meager compensation. Participants in that program are not told they are working for the government; only that they are part of a private drug study.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59.6K)

Given that the antecedent programs leading up to STAR GATE date to 1978, it is clear that the programs dealing with remote viewing were successful, a notion further reinforced by the apparent establishment of long-term experiments in the 1980s, many of them involving children.

While children scored essentially zero on scales evaluating precognitive and extraction capability, all children score high on scales measuring emotional malleability and impressionability -- emotional impressionability being the tendency of emotional states (laughing, for instance,) toward being "contagious." Studies were commissioned to ascertain if it were possible to force a toddler-aged child to become more adept at projecting emotional states upon other toddlers, even when pairs are isolated in a different room without being able to see or hear one another. This program, part of DIA's GRILL FLAME initiative, was known internally as HI-TOPS, which stands for Human Intelligence - Telepathic Operations Pre-Screening.

A private front company called HI-TOPS Video was established to create unique media that met the requirements of GRILL FLAME studies but which would be broadly available commercially to create a plausible reason for the media to exist.

The disability support group Easter Seals, which at the time had a substantial focus on providing services to families with children diagnosed with autism, was used as a networking/recruiting platform to identify children that would be good candidates for HI-TOPS testing. These families were often in dire financial straits and were willing to participate for modest financial compensation.

If parents agreed to testing, they would be required to accompany their child to a program induction at a facility in Ballston, Virginia operated by Defense Intelligence. Participants had to be children aged at least 18 months but no more than 36 months with or without autism, with part of the focus of the study being on evaluating the relative probability of neurotypical and non-typical phenotypes being capable of exhibiting the desired effects.

Pairs of subjects would be permitted to play together in a room filled with toys while the first four of five songs on a VHS video tape of children's music was played. The premise of the video was that a woman in the recording would play a guitar and sing for children on the tape, similar to popular children's shows on television at the time. The first four songs on the tape would be familiar nursery rhymes featuring consonant notes in a key of Major, generally pleasing to anyone's ear, particularly a toddler.

At the end of the final "nice" song, the tape would be paused and the pair of toddlers would be separated with the second toddler (the one the first is meant to cast an influence on) was taken to a second nearly identical room with identical toys. To the knowledge of the second toddler, nothing negative is about to happen to the first. The primary difference in the second room is that there is no television or music playing and it is essentially quiet.

During induction, an adult enters the first room and begins to torment the first toddler by telling them that the world is coming to an end and that it's their fault. They allowed the fifth song to be played while they berated the first child and angrily deprived them of their toys, one at a time. They told the toddler that the other toddler was in the next room and that they needed to "make the bad feelings go into the other child" or the music would never stop.

The adult would leave the room and return every three minutes to rewind and replay only the bizarre, dissonant nursery rhyme, creating an emotional association between the music and having their toys taken away and being told they caused global catastrophe. After a single session of berating, an emotional pattern was established that meant that study participants could go home and repeat the experiment on their own with the cooperation of the second set of parents.

Parents were instructed to take a copy of the commercially available VHS tape home, the primary one used being called, "Baby Songs," and to arrange a playdate on a weekly basis with another study participant. The two children were to be kept together for the first four songs (just as during the induction session,) then separated for the final, emotionally triggering song. Parents were to continue replaying the unpleasant fifth song for the first child until they could get the second child to match emotional states despite being acoustically isolated and on the other side of the house. The music would not be stopped until the first child succeeded in projecting their emotional state (allegedly one of an unspeakable mixture of fear, anger, and panic) upon the second, who would be traumatized almost as badly. Parents were asked to record results including how many times the song needed to be repeated for the effect to present itself and how often the first child entered a catatonic state rather than succeeding. Parents were instructed to cease the music only when either a catatonic state or successful projection was achieved.

The intention was to keep track of study participants into adulthood and later recruit them into a psychic counter-espionage program. Unfortunately, these studies, which amounted to torture, went to waste because when GRILL FLAME's HI-TOPS program was halted in 1995 (by then called STAR GATE,) the contact information for participants was destroyed to maintain the secrecy of the program and avoid a scandal. Thus, many children were traumatized to utterly no one's benefit.

A high percentage of participants developed severe emotional problems as a result of the "music treatment" ranging from things as severe as schizophrenia to more subtle issues like general paranoid tendencies, extreme introversion, inappropriate guilt feelings, and even a tendency toward exhibiting a persecution and martyr complex simultaneously. The ultimate impact on the adult lives of participants is unknown due to the destruction of most program-related documentation and lack of long-term follow-up, however, there is enough evidence to establish that these experiments indeed occurred and caused harm to children.

The public-facing identities of individuals involved in establishing the HI-TOPS company and producing the videos in the HI-TOPS video series do not correspond to actual living persons in existence in 1987 or now.

Bump

When I was a kid I would often rent My Pet Monster which was one of their releases

Disgusted bump

1980s [STAR] GATE (SPARK) kid here.
I developed insomnia, but mostly kept it to myself, so no sleep study.
I still have devastating insomnia.

The children and grandchildren of glowniggers and pentagon officials who did this should be tortured next.

did they make anyone use your mind to put some grid around the planet? yeah pretty fucked up shit bros

Attached: 1650328943873.gif (444x444, 1.36M)

Nah. That's just one of the sponsor logos to PBS kid's shows.
t. 80s kid

Video Treasures took over in the 90's. This is the new logo.

Attached: Anchor_Bay_Entertainment.png (200x200, 22.86K)

...ahhh..that old story...

Attached: farmergatecap.png (1056x1344, 1.05M)

So you're saying that Lucifer told glowniggers to pick certain kids who has God's certain gift to track and kill?

Attached: 1655250863187.jpg (600x450, 34.97K)

invented my own language and code for that language in gate that I wrote every thing and the phd's are probably still thinking about it.
I never told them it was coded only that it was a made up language I call it educational terrorism.
Only 90's kids need apply.

Attached: 1659648988242720.png (512x512, 272.34K)

Doesnt matter. They still did other shit in the past like mkultra and child sex blackmail rings. And the grandchildren and great grandchildren of the glowniggers who did this shit need to be raped to death.

Attached: mk-ultra-feature.jpg (1000x500, 217.28K)

Gate / AG kid here, I was friends with a lot of the AG kids, here we all became nothing, some murdered there grandparents for drug monies, some robbed and acted like niggers who I’ve known my whole life, snatcher , mgs all of these things were so important to them and we all went no where, they tend to operate on families that would love a few thousand for the holidays…man…life is weird af

I remember getting the test 100% right and mom was told I cheated, those answers that only adults”””” should know….BUT HERE DRINK THIS PINK SHIT PLEASE YOU LITTLE SMART FUCK, who else had strep 8273637827 times

I can't tell if this shit is a LARP, seems like something you'll hear from /x/.

test