Poland's 2nd largest River Permanently ruined

Continued from Poland's 2nd longest river, the Oder River is now permanently ruined with all life in it dead from fish to beavers due to a corporation polluting it with mesitylene. Poland's kiked government PiS, covered up the mass death in the river for two weeks before German researchers tested the river finding the levels of poison were literally off the charts and couldn't be determined.

Attached: 1660244013515869.jpg (1200x2000, 319.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesitylene
fox2detroit.com/news/wixom-company-issued-violation-over-huron-river-chemical-spill
undine.bafg.de/oder/guetemessstellen/oder_mst_frankfurt.html
timesofisrael.com/poland-appoints-ex-banker-with-jewish-roots-as-prime-minister/
youtube.com/watch?v=sWLfN1lgqsU
youtube.com/watch?v=eMjLd_oVbBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

From a Pole in an earlier thread

:WIOŚ chemist analysis already confirmed it was mesitylene, a highly toxic chemical for marine life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesitylene
And the reason for govvy damage control is because the most likely source is pic related. The company was recently approved for sewage dumping into the river by a government body Wody Polskie. They are located in the epicenter of water contamination. Teraz tylko decydują kto za to beknie xD

>>Bei der Analyse von mutmaßlich verunreinigtem Oderwasser gibt es ein erstes Ergebnis. Nach rbb-Informationen haben Mitarbeiter des Landeslabors hohe Werte von Quecksilber in den Wasserproben gefunden. Die Werte sollen so hoch sein, dass das Testergebnis nicht darstellbar sei und die Testung wiederholt werden müsste.

>In the analysis of suspected contaminated Oder water, there is a first result. According to rbb information, employees of the state laboratory found high levels of mercury in the water samples. The values should be so high that the test result cannot be displayed and the test has to be repeated.

>Poland: We chyna nao!
What a failed pathetic country and people

go find them and punish them. your govt won’t do anything

A similar thing just happened in Michigan to one of our largest rivers, the huron river.
fox2detroit.com/news/wixom-company-issued-violation-over-huron-river-chemical-spill

>Dead fish can be found 300 kilometers north of Olawa, Ewa Drewniak, a biologist working with opposition group Civic Coalition, told Reuters on Thursday, accusing the government of not responding quickly enough. "Dead fish have been flowing in the Oder for the past two weeks and people have not been informed about it, I've seen scores of people bathing in the river a week and a half ago, they were not aware of the danger, this is scandalous," she said.

>Regional environmental protection authorities in Wroclaw said Oder water samples taken on July 28 showed an 80% probability that they contained mesitylene, a toxic substance, although this was not present in samples taken after Aug. 1.

>Low river levels due to the drought in Europe might have aggravated possible contamination, Daca said on Wednesday. He added they suspected a strong oxidizing agent might have gotten into the water causing oxygen levels to spike, which can harm fish. He added there was no reason for panic and the situation was improving.

>Several German districts bordering Poland warned locals to avoid the river water and not to eat fish from the Oder as long as the cause of the fish deaths was unclear.

>"The reports from the Oder are simply terrible," Michael Kellner, a senior politician of Germany's Greens, said on Twitter.

Attached: 1660237741383250.png (617x473, 421.47K)

I expect to see public beheadings

I bet the germans did this

>“The Oder is dying, not only from a lack of water,” wrote Wadim Tyszkiewicz, a local senator, on Facebook alongside photos of the dead fish, which he said “number in the thousands”. Recent hot, dry weather has seen rivers around Poland running dry.

>However, the death of the fish in the Oder appears to have a different cause, with the regional fishing association saying that the water has been “poisoned by an unknown substance” and advising people to avoid fishing and to “absolutely not consume any fish caught”.

>“The water in the river is cloudy, with foam smelling of chlorine and sewage,” added Tyszkiewicz, who noted that fish could be seen desperately “trying to catch oxygen from the surface of the water”.

>An angler who has been fishing in the Oder for 30 years told broadcaster TVN that he had “never seen the river in such bad condition”. Like Tyszkiewicz, he noted that the “water is brown and smelly, it looks like sewage”.

Attached: 1660236868743192.png (572x479, 592.18K)

I fucking hate it when the government ruins rivers.

Attached: AP801135265345.jpg (2000x1333, 832.78K)

Such is the price of Freedom™.

>permanently
does the bullshit get any bigger?

From an earlier Pole poster

>This country became an african tier banana republic under this retarded gov. Oder was the best river in the whole of Poland for fishing and there were a lot of species living there, been fishing there with my grandpa a lot. And now it has been poisoned to total death, tens of tons of dead fish. It's been known for 2 weeks by now but our kike retarded water gov body didn't do shit and gov basically pretends nothing happened. The best part is the german land that borders Poland with oder river as a border took samples and will present results tomorrow (our gov tests said that the water is clear and nothing happened XDD) and Germany will take this into EU court because Poland is behaving like USSR during Chernobyl, pretending nothing happened and 0 communication with the german side of the river. Soon EU will put anther daily 1mil euro fine on us as they did with Turów coal mine lmao. Poles are truly retarded niggers and they still vote for the same retards

Attached: 1660236964475798.jpg (675x900, 161.5K)

>iz le gubmint not le fucking humanoid scum

this is not funny

Germs registered something suspicious in 7 of August.
I heard locals from Poland reported dead fishes at 27 of June
undine.bafg.de/oder/guetemessstellen/oder_mst_frankfurt.html

it's over

how is Poland going to blame the problem on Germany and Russia? Will they demand more gibs now? Just like hohols they don't care about their country just want to fuck over Russia.

>The gubmint isn't comprised of humanoid scum
I wasn't being sarcastic.

>how is Poland going to blame the problem on Germany and Russia?
I don't know.
I didn't watch today's evening news.

There's a lot of german run factories in the region so they might say some german fab dumped chemicals into the river

Franz Ferdinand was right. The slav is under the rat. He destroys his environment like a chink.

>- Tonnes of dead fish have been hauled out of the River Oder, which flows along part of Poland's border with Germany, and officials warned people not to enter the water while the Polish government pledged to investigate possible contamination.

>Volunteers and anglers have removed at least 10 tonnes of dead fish from the 200-kilometer stretch of the river north of Olawa in southwest Poland, Przemyslaw Daca,head of State Water Holding , said on Thursday. Daca, whose agency manages Polish national waters, called the situation a gigantic ecological catastrophe.

>Environmental authorities said they notified prosecutors about potential contamination of the country's second longest river. Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki vowed to punish those responsible.

Attached: 1660237066574690.png (607x440, 263.82K)

NOOOOOO NOT THE SCALEY TAIL WAGGERINOS

Poland is occupied by Jews. "Polish" government is not Polish. Poland is not ruled by Poles.
>timesofisrael.com/poland-appoints-ex-banker-with-jewish-roots-as-prime-minister/
Poland is ruled by Jews who promote Negermusik amongst Polish zoomers. Check out what Polish boys and girls watch these days.
>youtube.com/watch?v=sWLfN1lgqsU
Poles are brainwashed daily with race mixing propaganda.

Attached: 1614439852790.jpg (1347x814, 211.13K)

>bullshit
dump chemicals in the river, all the marine life dies, take years to clean up tye chemicals, still everything is dead, pretty permanent if you ask me

This is what you get with cuckservatives.

Franz Ferdinand actually liked Slavs it was Hungarians he hated.

>Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki vowed to punish those responsible.
THAT FUCKING KIKE IS THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS. HE'S THE LEADER OF THIS GOD FORSAKEN JEWISH GOVERNMENT THAT PRETENDS TO BE POLISH.

>Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki:
>"My aunt Irina was a Jewess .."
>youtube.com/watch?v=eMjLd_oVbBs

Attached: 1593359322563.png (664x913, 74.69K)

Digits of Truth.

Attached: 0ooXP8L.jpg (892x1350, 51.68K)

A nation of toilet scrubbing troglodytes should be able to figure something out. Plungers and a bit of elbow grease'll do ya

officials claim otherwise.
it's some oxidizing agent.

Attached: file.png (858x1244, 512.44K)

Free fish

Don't worry, Bill Gates will supply you with all the bug meat to replace the fish you've lost.

Based Polacks taking the Not My Problem to an exponentially higher level.

Attached: 1660237216154010.png (634x616, 236K)

so what was the masterplan here? did they think no one would notice?

Attached: 1624041793810.jpg (1315x1078, 620.04K)

>I'M POLISH LIKE YOU GOYIM DON'T WORRY WE'LL HANDLE THIS
POLAND IS OCCUPIED BY ZOG
POLAND IS NOT INDEPENDENT

WE'VE IMPORTED MORE SOMALI AND INDIAN SHITSKINS THAN ENTIRE GERMANY AND FRANCE COMBINED LAST YEAR

Attached: 1649144466598.jpg (708x692, 78.12K)

>tfw no right wing populist, racist, eco-fascist politician to support
We're doomed.

The choices presented are nigger filled anarchy where the technology to pollution is lost in a new dark age as they grow too retarded to maintain their infraatructure; or some corporatist barren wasteland where air has to be bought and we all live in pods surrounded by niggers anyway.

They have been letting shit out into the Baltic sea since forever. Why are Poles such fucking niggers?

Russia poisoned the river.
An act of hybrid warfare.

Attached: 673-6737194_puke-emoji-png-vomit-emoji-transparent-png.png (840x769, 435.91K)

I'm not a chemist so how is oxidized water killing beavers and dogs that jump into the river?

The ruling party in Poland called PiS(S) is a controlled opposition.
Prime Minister Morawiecki is a former JP Morgan banker and a Jew.

Attached: 1595935371044.jpg (1400x900, 212.62K)

>Based Polacks taking the Not My Problem to an exponentially higher level.
Actually keked!

(((they))) even tell you what (((happened))) : D
I have been observing recurrent antipolish campaigns by the GlobHomo servants for quite a long time now. Also a lot of smearing and fake history black PR. I see (((they))) literally poisoned they well this time, prolly through one of (((their))) companies. To achieve such an epic proportion of damage it had to be done deliberately and forcefully, since there are TONES of shit being dumped every day to any given river on the surface. Literally every country pollutes their waters (be it rivers, lakes, underground etc.), but the effects aren't spectacular. Nature is strong and adaptive. This time it prolly has to magnify Polish-German animosities, which were repetively tried to be revived (coal industry, pollution etc.) while Germany is a great polluter itself (like every country). This happens at a time when Rhine dries up spectacularly.

Attached: 1644960000313.jpg (450x338, 104.55K)

Attached: fish.png (952x946, 1.29M)

Yeah I think PiS is run by kikes and PiS poisoned the river on behalf of Israel.

POLAND IS BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE FUCKING SWEDEN
HERE'S AN AVERAGE SIZED POLISH CITY

Attached: pozznan.jpg (4032x2268, 2.31M)

>They
(((THEY)))

Attached: Poland Euroweek.jpg (738x726, 79.99K)

nothing burger

Attached: 1660237293119942.png (663x549, 307.5K)

isn't it amazing that every country run by jews ends up a polluted impoverished mess full of non-whites?

Well at least, Polish fish aren't trying to escape from water like Chinese fish. You have a long way to go before catching up the master or Pollution.

Attached: HpAWxTi.jpg (1080x1440, 527.43K)

Make sure you can't just go get fish from the wild, now you must eat ze bugz.
They're not playing, it's a prison world they've built and the finishing touches are being put on it now.

Attached: reality hits.png (352x395, 156.93K)

Daammn look at that pierogi powered ass on the right.

Bro, like pottery...

Unfortunately not all slavs liked him

Attached: 9b928ea40edbf86c4f65ddfdecb39d5f.jpg (1024x769, 101.27K)

Didn't that nigger in Poland who infect 250 women with AIDS do it through Euroweek?

What are their incentives to stay in Poland ? It's not like the Polish gov is giving them any gibs.

Attached: OMvbYkO.jpg (1988x852, 458.01K)

Russia caused this

farnz along with moss and dorothy can suck my balls, bunch of addicts naming themselves as artists. ok frantz is cool. but we have a river pollution now. it all smell kikershich.

the eternal slavnigger
when will germanics realize that nonwhite savages can neither be tamed nor civilized?

>Pooland
No-one cares

Do something polbros.
Right now. You need a new government.