White American finds his gf being fucked senseless by filthy migrant hobo

>A 27-year-old American woman visiting Paris was raped in a public toilet, according to French authorities.
>The woman was out with her 27-year-old partner, seeing central Paris, near the Seine River and the Notre Dame Cathedral, on Saturday, Aug. 6, French police said, according to the local newspaper Le Parisien.
>Around 1:30 a.m. Sunday, the pair stopped to use a public toilet, ACTU 17 reported, citing police.
>The restroom, in a well-lit and busy area, is generally considered safe and well-maintained, The Guardian reported.
>The woman’s partner waited for about 10 minutes and became worried that she had not returned, Le Parisien reported.
>He went to find her and walked in to see a drunk man assaulting and raping the woman, ACTU 17 reported.
>The 23-year-old man tried to escape, but security guards and police stopped him, The Guardian reported.
>The accused attacker was arrested, taken into custody and charged with rape, the Independent reported. He denied doing anything wrong.
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/article264405286.html

Attached: 5BFCDC5F-15FE-4AB8-8941-AABF5C031559.jpg (828x1045, 231.24K)

Are they sure its rape?

based rape nigger

Très basé.

>raped
Pretty sure it was consensual

He'll be out in a few days

raping american is not serious crime?

This sounds like one of my Japanese (NTR) doujinshi!

your brains are warped

Part and parcel, women vote left-wing.

Yep this was NTR

Just self insert as the cucker

Attacker's race withheld. That's all I need to see at this point.

Idk women are whores mann

Raping overall is not a serious crime here in Europe.

Welcome!

NTR'd

im sure it was nigger doing it

She 100% creamed herself while being choked and stretched by the big, dominant migrant cock.

disgusting

You sound fucked America women love BBC

I've been accused of rape twice. It's crazy how quickly women default to rape when they're caught being whores.

I fucked your bitch
he questions her
HE RAPED ME

Are Euro flags actually white? I know that most US flags are mixed or non-white.

What's the point to visit an African country?

weak men create hard times along with Jewish elites.

Rape really stuns Americans, and even as a sex-positive liberal, I consider rape a catastrophic crime. Sex should ALWAYS be consensual.

>raping american is not serious crime?
In Europe raping an amerimutt is no different than fucking an animal. Since no human rights were violated, its not a serious offense.

Is there nothing worse than having your life turning into a japanese NTR hentai?

you still need to ask permission first, tyrone

cool, how do i move there?

I'd rather be in Paris when the fucking Nazis invaded than be there now.

Honest question. Is your skin tan or dark?

>NOOOOOO NOT THE HECKEN AMERIMUTSS

>He denied doing anything wrong.
top kek

If my GF is being raped, I guarantee that man would be 6ft deep in a moment. Why did this guy not beat the shit out of this man?

I fucking hate this place. We ARE the demons. This is hell.

no one asked faggot

It was one of your brothers. Raping her.

>Around 1:30 a.m. Sunday, the pair stopped to use a public toilet, ACTU 17 reported, citing police.
out past dark in fucking paris, one of the most dangerous african cities in the world
you'd have to wonder how fucking retarded you'd have to be

because he's a spineless cuck. why else would he visit paris?

*niggers rape women

get it right at least, the only way apes procreate is via rape

Ans yours is not? How new are you newfag

African? You mean Arab slave colony?

stop coming here you amerisharts

also probably a sandnigger raped a beaner

Because his gf is stupid and "thinks its the most romanic and beautiful city!"
I mean I'd visit paris for a day, that's about it though, nicer places in Europe I figure

Americans crave being properly cucked by Eurafricans.

pretty much

Attached: cuck level infinity.jpg (480x854, 56.55K)

Ahh gay paris
The city of lo.... err the city of niggers

> He denied doing anything wrong.

Likely called her a tranny, thar’s rape in Murrica.

oh no, user. It looked horrible.

Attached: paris_occupation.jpg (964x638, 139.91K)

>catch man raping your girlfriend
>he's still alive

Can any Americans explain?

Attached: 1631172769778.png (722x768, 413.38K)

BASED
FUCK ALL FRANCOPHILES
DEATH TO FRANCE

Of course it is Pedro look at his flag.

Attached: Average Day in Peaceful Suburban America.webm (222x400, 2.95M)

>no gun
simple as

>you need to be a nigger to have sex

Are you fucking retarded? On both accounts it was only after I told their boyfriends that I fucked them that they claimed it wasn't consensual and were completely fine with keeping a secret.

good call africans usually murder then rape you
mudslums just love raping people, or anything for that matter

This.
Youre the warped one normie.

Attached: 1660002738800053.png (1073x704, 1.47M)

Who would ever actually visit Europe let alone Paris

what are they doing out that late? she was 27, where are their kids?

If she was wet enough for him to stick it on it wasn't rape. Funny how most rape cases develop based on women secretly getting turned on. Their own biology betrays them.

Visiting paris should be your first clue that this isn't an american, rather a liberal democrat, he probably tapped the nigger on the shoulder and asked him to be respectful.

americans

why would anyone come to you nigger filled country with your shit communist politics? the only americans coming there are fucking dipshit women who end up getting raped by your nigger gangs

These quintessential Frenchmen need to be stopped, probably got raped by a baguette

I got accused of rape once, and she wouldn’t even take it to the cops or her own parents, just went around telling people I raped her.

how about i hold you down (lord knows i probably can) against your will and rape you? now i might be doing you a favour because any sexual encounter youve had or ever will have would pale in comparison to my white, firm, chiseled body sexually exploiting you.

Answer the question. How dark is your skin?

Pic rel

Attached: edd.jpg (731x842, 76.61K)

well? Did you do it?

Why would you want to imagine some nerd watching you have sex retard

Paris is an overrated expensive shithole that nobody should ever visit. Went there and will never go back. Only bigger shithole than Paris is India (pun not intended).
this seems fake as fuck

Attached: 2o2ai7koodz61.jpg (412x766, 59.2K)

Becky caught fucking Ahmed from Angola because of her DESIRE for BBC.

Claims it's rape.
kek.

imagine not killing the nigger for that, and letting police capture him.

Its also until death

Retarded gringo married a whore that fucks niggers and muslims

Hi josh just want to remind you have a micro peeny weenie little cock, tiny little baby dick, tiny little small non functional clit.

Attached: E3F64D93-BF2A-42D1-93A9-74591E8D8186.jpg (1080x1422, 238.44K)

Of course, I hate women.

>letting his gf decide where they go because roastie fantasies
a spineless cuck. there are some things I'd want to see in paris, but they aren't worth being in paris for. this isn't even a frog hating thing, there's just no reason to be there unless you're an african or a deluded bugman. or exterminating ""migrants"", but that hasn't started yet.

Women can't be raped they won't be wet so your willy can't go in and they can close up their vagina using muscles to make it super tight only reason is they want it and say it's rape after

Welcome to the brave new Europe.

Josh it’s a tiny clot that doesn’t work, you are a midget who can’t get it up.

Attached: 5653D337-B1D2-4C11-B735-4F88BD1EAB0D.png (298x500, 49.48K)

I am 100% white. Not that it fucking matters in this context, unless, somehow, you suspect I'm outright lying in my post. Lying would completely defeat the purpose of my fucking post.

clit*

I mean whats the harm seeing the eiffel tower and some other sights?
just a day trip

Just kill all niggers already then you wouldn't have to worry about them raping your daughters

sexual emergency can happen anytime anywhere.

Attached: DarkBrandon10.png (1779x1203, 1.97M)

pathetic, it's easy as shit to find a submissive slut who likes it rough who you can do just about anything to the last girl I saw I called a slut and a whore 200+times spanked her so hard she was bruised for 5 days and made her swallow my cum. I have pictures and videos on my phone of her sucking my cock too. You're a faggot dude.

roastie, meet Mohammed

So he married a white Germanic woman?
Sad

tl;dr

bro dont treat your dog like that

Holy shit literal hentai happening lol bet she was liking it

Can't tell if you just have an amazing sense of humor or my suspicions about her not having an obvious motive were correct.

>visiting fr*nce

Attached: fr_nch.jpg (1785x2278, 1.95M)

I got accused of rape when I'm the one that was touched inappropriately and did nothing but take it

you're not funny dude I met the girl on tinder and ironically she was a cute white American libtard your women are even bigger sluts than girls in Quebec you fat niggercattle

Attached: More than a color.webm (640x640, 1.34M)