VACCINE DIEOFF CONFIRMED!!!!!

EVERY PUREBLOOD TO GET 40 ACRES FOR FREE

Attached: 1641209253899.jpg (640x454, 29.98K)

so happy my jew neighbor bought a house for 500K over price and now is stuck with it and can't sell it.

what happened to all those shill posts about "I will never be able to afford a house"

Based too bad it will be drier than a camels ass

Don't celebrate. They're coming after us right after. In fact, I think they've already put the plan in motion. You're mental if you think these scumbags are planning on keeping us around.

that's a relatively modest decline over less than a year
could just be seasonal fluctuations
the 2008 crash was only visible over two full years (2006-2008)

>what happened to all those shill posts about "I will never be able to afford a house"
well, the vaccine dieoff is a pretty extreme event, without it they'd be right

Two more weeks

>priced out forever
lol

I want the mule to or the deals off.

Sorry it's al my fault, I prayed to God for my own piece of property but I also don't believe in work because this society and economy is evil so an alternate way had to be secured so I wouldn't have to lower myself into committing evil by supporting this "world" with my labor.

I paid $168/ft2 for a fixer upper. I'm getting it fixed up and living in a rental. It's cheap but it sucks.

based

op you're a massive faggot. what makes you think suddenly they dont wanna see you dead anymore and instead give you loads of free stuff? honestly, people like you should take the vacc

germans seriously have no sense of humor???

>They're coming after us right after.
Nah, they need the purebloods to rebuild society after the collapse as their murals depict picrel

Attached: leftmural3.jpg (477x614, 67.2K)

>EVERY PUREBLOOD TO GET 40 ACRES FOR FREE
Make it 50 or I kill you for free.

And a mule?

and a sex doll, unless you want a black wife

They think they do but they don't.

>Be the elite
>Realise resources are dwindling, need to cull the masses
>Who do you cull, the ones that are obedient and listen to you, or the ones that defy you, and the lazy niggers and who didn't take the Vax
Also
>2 more weeks until the red deer profecy is fulfilled
Niggers, that deer has been lying to you since last September, stop LARPing already
>Some old boomer dies
>Seee, the Vax killed him, omg everyone is going to die
No, I didn't take the vaccine, but you niggers are annoying me with your fake happening

>Who do you cull, the ones that are obedient and listen to you, or the ones that defy you, and the lazy niggers and who didn't take the Vax
The SPARS document from John Hopkins foresaw the antivax crowd being white Christians, white hippies, Muslims and niggers.

Attached: 1660247330253078.jpg (900x900, 374.62K)

Fruitarians

Attached: Time (34).gif (640x360, 1.59M)

People put houses on market in spring. Best houses are bought up by mid-summer.

>Kill 95% of the gullible population fulfilling the Georgia Guidestones, or kill 5%
>You, a nigger: hur durr I will kill da 5% because I can control the 95%

Meanwhile in reality

Attached: 1645463181248.jpg (992x992, 72.24K)