Why are niggers always like this

why are niggers always like this
youtube.com/watch?v=0t2u_xmC06I

Attached: 626179121.png (841x473, 339.85K)

Where can I see her nekkid

she has monkeypox

She's ttying to act smart but doesn't understand a thing because she's retarded.

Everyone is so tough until the handcuffs come out.

this
reminder that only criminals and niggers hate the police
I've never had a bad experience with law enforcement for all 30 years of my life
they say "fuck pigs" and "defund the police" but the moment something goes wrong they screech for help

>Sign the ticket or you're under arrest
>No
>ok you're under arrest
>Why?
>Continues to escalate
They should have killed the nigger cop for giving a ticket for being out after ours before getting killed by different cops.

They were a couple spending time with each other at the park and this asshole fucked with them. Could just say park is closed after hours and let them be on their way but, nope, has to look for more signs of guilt and more reasons to fuck with them. "Sign it or I'll arrest you and take you to jail". You people are pathetic fucking bootlickers.

>"please cooperate or i will have to arrest you"
>" i aint cooperatin"
>"why im bein arrested" x 999
>"i dun understaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan"

imagine having to deal with these 65iq niggers day and night, refusing to cooperate, refusing to follow the most basic of instructions, fighting at every single opportunity

so to answer your question "why are niggers always like this?"
its because they have a deviation below average IQ, which makes them prone to aggression and refusal to cooperate with law enforcement

>"im a cuckold retard who thinks these beligerant 65IQ subhumans would surely have cooperated had the officer acted differently, as is plainly evident from their behaviour in the video"

kill yourself cuckold golem

Oh shut the fuck up. You'd change your tune real quick if they were white and you know it. They weren't doing anything aside from being at the park after hours and this prick cop had the usual dickhead attitude, HOPING to escalate it. You pussies are pathetic.

Why do you need to sign a ticket?
Is the ticket not a ticket if you don't sign it?
If a person has no choice but to sign it why do they need to sign it if it's automatic?

Niggers in america ride Mercedes, BMW and Audi. Meanwhile amerimutts ride shitty toyotas and subarus lmao

i agree. this pig stinks like full blown nigger zog bot. anyone thinking this nigger pig is based is a dumb fucking zog ass licker.

>give me your name and badge number for the third time
These police offices are getting really getting annoyed with the nigger sass. Nigger fatigue is at a peak.
I mean all the George Floyd thing was just toxic,

>*cries*
>"uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......"
>" ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...."
>"can i ha ma phown?"

lol just goes to show you only need an IQ of 65 to be manipulative

I would not have to change my tune nigger, because if htey were white, they would simply have cooperated or even better yet, they would not have been in the park after hours like some feral subhuman 65IQ having NIGGERS

again, since you didnt understand properly the first time: kill yourself

Also why are americucks always pro zogbot oppression?

I've noticed that only dumbasses ever bring that up as an insult. It's never from a coherent, smart person. And, he's right: you're a pathetic bootlickers. Dumb too, apparently, but that's not surprising.

>if you arnt pro nigger you are automatically pro pig
jejs another opportunity to show off your deviation below average IQ nigger,

jejs, every morning when I wake, the first thing I do is say a prayer to god thanking him for not making me a dumb nigger like you.

brb sayin another quick one

Haha. Of course it's more retardation. You Back The Blue morons aren't the brightest bunch.

LOL! A christcuck! Surprise, surprise!

Arresting Niggers: A CD-ROM adventure