What's up in Germany?

In the span of 10 mins I just witnessed

>2 little nigglets taking a shit in the public, then running away making weird noises

>Arab looking dude parking his car in the middle of a right curving, uphill road, just behind a tunnel. Then getting out of the car waiting for his buddies while blocking other cars from passing him

>Heroin junkie harassing drivers at stop lights, aggressively begging for money

Wtf bros, this place used to be civilized. Just 5 years ago all these things didn't occur. Why?

Attached: 320px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (320x192, 246)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/r5zcvg.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because some arab girl cried on public tv, when merkel told her she has to go home

idk, but before you truly go to shit send your tomboys over will ya?
files.catbox.moe/r5zcvg.jpg

Has been going on for decades, but is accelerating. Complete collpase of morals, culture and security, but it will be kino.

blame the chinks if you have to blame anyone.. they got uppity and the West suddenly decided that it wanted to restart it's dead industry and since you lot were too special and pampered now to work minimum wage and in slavery like conditions (how its still done all over the world where shit actually gets made).. (they) decided to import low iq immigrants to dumb down and boost the population and create cheap labor for the next few decades..
the plan seems to be working well so far.. nigs are settling in and making themselves at home.. soon the race mixing will create avg. iq mutts that are smart enough to work in industry but not smart enough to oppose the working conditions or to pose a threat.

>the come to work
The internet makes me realize how retarded most of the world actually is

Attached: 2022-07-25_233511.jpg (664x780, 145.97K)

paki retard

Kr**tistani europoors can go straight to hell. Consider this divine retribution for destroying europe and being uppity little shits.

no, they don't come to work.. they will be useless shitstains for the remainder of their lives.. but they will fuck and make many bastards.. some with your blonde whores.. and THOSE little mutts will be the ones who will work for cheap. at least that seems to be the plan here. what could possibly go wrong?
also once they its the 1st and 2nd gen going.. its too late for you to do anything about it.

no. its collapse of middle east countries due to war on terror and so on, and its still ongoing. libya, irak, syria, afghanistan etc

Just shut the fuck up already

yes.. but why would you fucking settle muslims in fucking liberal western countries? i'm sure they could've been sent to other stable muslim regions.. and are you telling me that your border security is so fucking shit that these refugees just waltz past them? just fucking shoot them all down and they will stop coming.. if they don't keep shooting them..
no. you are opening and presenting your own butthole.. and there is always an ulterior motive.. and in this case its your elites getting in fresh stock of future low tier workers.. you white ppl are also cattle to them.

Exactly - the powers that be want to destroy the western world.

more like the "corporations" have superseded the concept of race, religion and territory.. humans are now just resources to be moved around to better suit their needs..

you guys don't live in germany lol. im in berlin and its nothing like that except on public transportation occasionally.

Germany does dumb shit ever 80 years or so.
Sometimes even sooner.

Attached: Deutschland .webm (758x1240, 2.86M)

Wasssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppp????

Niggers, arabs and bolshevik government

At least ur not speaking german.

It's the jews dumbass

14 years ago in winter, i used to leave my car running while going shopping.
I never even assumed that it could be stolen. That possibility just didn't exist in my mind in that rural area.

In the last five years i got the back window of my car smashed in with a stone for no reason.
I got the wheels stolen once.
I got my license plate stolen (when someone steals a car, they pick some random license plate form another car nearby and put it on it, they did choose mine).