New York Passes Holocaust Education Law

> New York State Governor Kathy Hochul on Wednesday signed legislation that requires state officials to monitor Holocaust education in schools, as antisemitism remains at record levels in New York and surveys show a lack of knowledge among youth.

> New York State has mandated Holocaust education in schools since 1994, but surveys have found that many young people are ignorant of the Nazi genocide.

> A recent study shows New York Millennials have shockingly poor awareness and understanding of the events of the Holocaust; with 58% unable to name a concentration camp, 19% believing that Jews caused the Holocaust, and 28% believing the Holocaust is a myth or has been exaggerated

Attached: Captura de tela 2022-08-11 154446.png (701x797, 572.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

claimscon.org/millennial-study/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: work.png (1135x839, 961.2K)

Can't wait until this unelected hag gets the boot.

Gringos deserve to be genocided for their crimes against humanity

Kek. I mean thats so terrible I believe it happened

Does this mean they're finally going to teach the other side and what led up to the shoah? Or are we going to have to do it again?

>19% believing that Jews caused the Holocaust

Shut it down

I still can't believe there are some schools with a "holocaust class".

The more people that deny the holocaust the more they're going to do this stuff. I don't know what denying the holocaust achieves really anyway other than now we have to hear about the holocaust all the time

i love how people think The Holocaust is part of the nazi policy platform.

As someone who went to school in NY there was so much Jewish Holocaust shit crammed tdown everyone's throat that we didn't learn nearly as much about classic literature or actual history until I want to a private Catholic highschool where they didn't shove that crap down our throats. The more they talked about the holohoax the less I cared or believed it.

The more you hear about it, the more you know about it. Knowledge breeds practice.

>requires state officials to monitor Holocaust education in schools
>"state officials"

Attached: TzBs10403722.jpg (500x621, 46.73K)

If 28% were bold enough to say that to a (((pollster))) you know the real number is a lot higher.

>19% believing that Jews caused the Holocaust, and 28% believing the Holocaust is a myth or has been exaggerated
What? I don’t believe this. I am denying your data. Denieeeeeeeed.

Because people are getting sick and tired of jews kvetching about their so-called victim status over something that never happened to a generation that had nothing to do with it.

>Import infinity brown people who haven't been indoctrinated from birth with jewish propaganda about the lolocoaster

Oh no! Anyway.

>biggest chapters in highschool were about the holocaust
>ITS NOT ENOUGH YOU MUST BELIEVE THE JEW

It's very (((curious))) why this is the only genocide that is still bleated about nearly 100 years after the fact while no other genocide or atrocity has ever had 1/100th of the attention that the 'holocaust' does.

>if we don ‘t remember the holohoaxx we’re doomed to repeat it again

Don’t threaten me with a great time

This bitch looks like the devil

Grew up in the Northeast. Had to read a book about dead jews every year from 7th-11th grade. Eventually laughed more reading their memoirs than I sympathized.

Isn't that just free speech though? They don't get anything for it if they are actually making it up. Like Bosnians and Armenians don't get anything for their genocides and westerners don't really deny those so we never hear about them

jews have an unfair overrepresentation within the education system, who woulda thunk,
good thing we can keep teaching children to be little red communists

claimscon.org/millennial-study/

The holocaust myth is the reason our value system is inverted to value victimhood over strength
The only competent position is that the holocaust didn't happen, but it should have, and it should have been 10 times worse than they pretend it was.
By fighting that position and blocking it from consideration, they are blocking competence itself, and forcing our civilization onto a foundation of clownish lies

What pissed me off is they “ let it happen”
Like, I would never become a “Juden rat” and take away all the dead bodies of my loved ones to the ovens.
That always puzzled me.

Majority of NYers are retarded as it is...

Based, just like Desantis

Attached: 1642690910757.png (1081x803, 415.6K)

Here’s the best textbook:

Attached: 93EFD12A-C936-4DE7-A642-050E9EEE44A3.jpg (912x1331, 1.28M)

>the more you refuse to believe in a lie, the worse it will get
fuck off

>They don't get anything for it if they are actually making it up.
lol. lmao even.

Bosnians and Armenians don't control our Government, Media, Banks, ad Judicial Systems.

Zion Ron never disappoints

> lern bout da hollacost n skool
> lern bout nuttin else

This.

What victimhood though, they get very little if anything for it and like I said the reason it's brought up all the time is probably because it's denied all the time. If jews are doing something illegal then for sure go after them but if they're rambling nonsense or making stuff up then who cares, then people should see them as like flat earthers or something

this if anything will wake up more americans to the jq lol. evertytime jews do anything it gets worse adn worse for them lmao

I knew the jews would bring the zoomers back into the fold. Can't have the goyim question the hymiecaust.

Attached: 1646357106832.jpg (640x613, 182.35K)