Plead the fifth over 440 times

Plead the fifth over 440 times

Attached: InChains.jpg (1080x770, 86.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematriaeffect.news/armed-individual-tried-to-enter-cincinnatis-fbi-office-in-clinton-county-august-11-2022-179-days-after-super-bowl-56-and-just-before-bill-clintons-birthday/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based

And?

former trump supporter here. ngl it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. seriously though we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

Attached: voting for biden in 2024.jpg (1058x595, 57.02K)

keep posting 2 year old pics bro

smart "trump supporter" who makes references for 2 year old pics as if its relevant during the current day whilst they didnt find shit in his safe
train your response methods some more

gematriaeffect.news/armed-individual-tried-to-enter-cincinnatis-fbi-office-in-clinton-county-august-11-2022-179-days-after-super-bowl-56-and-just-before-bill-clintons-birthday/

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 2.35.26 PM.png (647x581, 298.46K)

Agree
#imwithher now

gmatria is literally just schizophrenic jewish bullshit

good. it's a right for a reason, nigger

It's over. It's actually fucking over isn't it?

Faggot.

Attached: 2 more weeks.jpg (932x1024, 158.63K)

ha ha a war criminal calling trump out

Kek as a new trump supporter I can't wait to vote for him for the first time.

Attached: 1613087066565.jpg (382x640, 45.58K)

Ultra Newfag

Can you imagine being grilled by the FBI like that? 440 questions? Even if they spent 30 seconds per question, that's still almost 4 hours of interrogation, where you know they're trying to set him up with every question. I'd plead the fifth too, if only to save time.

Trump and his kids have decided to 100% stonewall probably because they don't know what the prosecutors know and they don't understand the way the business works. Trump can't be trusted not to perjure himself on questions that are related to the weather outside, let alone his convoluted finances. It would be more telling if he had only taken the fifth on a few questions instead of all of them, so why even give the prosecutors that to go on.

>I'd plead the fifth too, if only to save time.
it's not how it works. pleading the fifth means your protecting yourself from self incrimination ie a crime. this is a civil trial and pleading the fifth doesn't help you.

>his kids
could be the leak. also, it has been suggested that someone was wearing a wire. trump is now patting people down when he meets them like hes a mafia don.

Trump is playing another game... and I'm really kind of tired of the games. What it comes down to is getting populists in control of Congress and cooperating with them. There's nothing to be gained here other than by being a lightning rod for crazy communism.

Trump doesn't win here. Populist Republicans win..and that looks very much like this media show is just getting started so Trump needs to stick to what is legal, not what gets him media time. Let the candidates have their day. Reinforce what is or isn't legal for every president and their law enforcement agencies.

Legality isn't going to be a problem for anyone, is it?

His kids were already deposed in the financial case in New York. I don't know if I've ever heard of someone being a confidential informant in one case (federal crimes) and a suspect in another (state financial crimes). I don't think I've ever heard of someone giving a deposition while they're already an informant either.