That means it’s working

That means it’s working

Attached: 44DBF322-C2AB-48B5-8EF0-6898ED35740B.jpg (876x672, 279.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/parents/mila-kunis-ashton-kutcher-want-coronavirus-vaccine-for-their-kids-exclusive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly, I'm pretty sure that's from eating all of that car motor cooked dog meat.

I guess he got punked

Attached: 1626276545336.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

pretty sure he lost his vision and shit BEFORE the diagnosis. this is take pcr test to get covid levels of medical gaslighting

Must have been climate change and winter vagina. Surely the Jewish experts will write another article on it.

DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME

>rare
also
>safe and effective

>Actor says he was diagnosed with vasculitis two years ago

im too lazy to wear a wig.
I just put on a ballcap.

WELL POISONING FAGGOTS GO HOME

>pretty sure
>gaslighting
this is what happens when you surround yourself with credentialed midwits
you think everyone is beneath and dumber than you, and think they don't see right through you

Attached: 1638409218711.jpg (815x1024, 64.8K)

>In August 2022, Kutcher revealed that two years earlier he had been diagnosed with vasculitis, which caused him hearing, sight, and mobility issues for a year.

it has begun

September came early this year

Attached: Apu Deer.jpg (400x400, 33.03K)

Kek

wow, he did that? jeez

Nah, he did a joke commercial about doing it for Seth McFarlane. I mean, he might've done it.

Temporarily, unrelated disease

Retard clickbait thread

Imagine that.

Vaccine damages your immune system,

then you and your hollywood friends keep eating children.

Didn't sit too well in your stomach this time, huh?

Attached: 8w0efjhwcdg.jpg (1024x1008, 130.84K)

>with credentialed midwits

Nah. Nitwits.

Lol this faggot was shilling the COVID nonsense hard and even went to Iowa to push some gay program. Now he took the clot shot and his immune system is fucked.

Try not being a faggot and you will be healthy as a clam.

How many points does a line make?
Is there a trend?
God's punishment.

Death to kikes

oh carlos!

Death to kikes

Attached: 1652875660107m.jpg (904x1024, 197.51K)

Kikes didnt like him so he got the real one. Poor jew.

what's funny about this story is you can easily find multiple videos of him from 2019 into 2021
Guess what?
No blindness, deafness, paralysis.
It was probably the vaxx.

Do you actually think autoimmune disorders are caused by vaccines?...

You do realise you can get diagnosed with this without getting vaxxed right? It's a genetic disease.

Attached: 1354310128124.gif (300x264, 1.82M)

you're retarded. learn to internet, fag.
they were vaxxed.

people.com/parents/mila-kunis-ashton-kutcher-want-coronavirus-vaccine-for-their-kids-exclusive/

Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Talk Hopes of a COVID-19 Vaccine for Their Kids, 6½ and 4½

He got PUNKED VAXXED.
Time to walk out of our hiding spot and point & laugh and say, "YOU MORON! YOU TRUSTED THE JEWS AND THEY MURDERED YOU!!!"

MORE BOOSTERS

Attached: 58F4BFAA-A4FD-4A42-85D7-9E463D83D068.jpg (512x468, 190.77K)

if the vaccine shuts down your immune system then yes

Autoimmune disorders can be a ride-along with *any* vaccine or immune response triggering a reaction when the immune system mis-identifies your own cells.

Can result in histamine problems, but I doubt OP understands this or the nuance that it wouldn't be tied to the mRNA injection pathway specifically more than anything else.

>Vaccine damages your immune system,

>It's a genetic disease.

And yet, auto-immune disorders are officially recognized as potential side-effects of the experiment. (Pic related)

Attached: edit_20220811_114117.jpg (1080x2568, 1022.19K)

Are you a bot? You can still get vaccinated with an autoimmune disorder, providing your doctor advises. What does them getting the vax have anything to do with it?

Attached: 1580745085322.png (1052x795, 877.85K)

Jesus, learn to read and follow a thread, newfag.
see where user suggested they might not be vaxxed.
they were vaxxed.

then see they claim he went blind, deaf, paralysis, whatever, etc.
they're trying to say he was diagnosed 2 years ago
there are multiple videos of him from 2019 into 2021 without any of these symptoms

meaning he was probably diagnosed and had his symptoms right around when the vaxxes were rolled out because he got one