What are your retirement plans? Will you even be able to retire?

Attached: B435B60E-C391-4BEF-916A-EA435CE9CDDB.jpg (600x401, 23.5K)

Some sort of suicide. I'm already done.

I plan to die.

Suicide.

nothing to lose

My preparations have been shitty, but is better than some. Social Security + a 401K that should be worth about 800K - 1M and make it last 10 or 15 years. My family isn't known for longevity. We have 400K equity in our house which we could use with a reverse mortgage or something. I think I'll be fine if I can take 6K per month and do a little side work.

This. I'm hoping to avoid suicide, but I feel like I won't have to worry too much about retirement because I'll be dead.

Some shitville in SE Asia. Drink beer under a palm tree on the beach.

>Social Security
BUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

I plan on dying gloriously fighting the WEF, and new world order system.

Explosive vest while blasting Baby Shark

I will be semi-retired by about 45, living in a shack in the woods (already 3/4s built), reading, writing, cutting wood, gardening, and fishing illegally.

Age of retirement was 62 when I was born. Today they are talking about a retirement age of 69.
I haven't even reached the middle of my workforce age yet, so it isn't unrealistic that when I reach 79, I will be allowed to retire. Then again, the vaxxtards won't even reach that age.

In 43. My goal is to stop working an actual job at 50. My bills are minimal and between my wife and I all we need to come up with is about 900 a month. We already grow and raise most of our own food, so my retirement would be spent subsistence farming.

>retirement
Why do you niggers think you can "live your golden years" while the country is getting fucked by Jews? At least go out with a bang instead of on a hospital getting things shoved up your ass and throat, boomers. Why does it matter if you don't get to live for another 8 months anyways?

I suspect a big famine then war is coming. That's all these globalist kikes talk about so they will make it happen. I hope I can find at least one of them before they get me.

People have been saying for decades that it won't be there, but it will. I'll get getting about $3700.00 / mo if I can hold off til 70, which I don't think I want to do.

retiring is boomer mentality

I don’t expect to be able to ever retire. My boomer father still works at 70 (mostly cause he won’t reign in his spending). It will be worse than that for many

I don't know if you have any equivalent to a 401(k) in Germany but be socking away as much money as you can! You can put yourself in a good position for retirement. Save your Deutschmark's.

Pension in my 50s, rental property, as long as the whole country doesn't implode should be fun old age

I'll an hero when I run out of money. I'm a smoker and alcoholic so I'll probably die in like a decade anyway.

Should be able to retire around 50.

hopeful i can upload my mind into a robot

I'm 27, I plan to buy a small home by the sea in Newfoundland

I live in my car and I'm broke and unemployed. I guess I'm already retired.

When I was a zogbot I served with a buddy who was a literal genius. He’s honestly the smartest guy I know. A few years after we were out he calls me and wants me to invest in his new money making idea that involved mining coins on the internet. I had no idea what that meant, but he had a pretty good pitch and he was only asking for about $5k to invest in computing equipment.
As the years go by I hear more and more about this bitcoin stuff. It starts taking off and soon my buddy says if we wait a few years, he can make me and the friends that invested millions. So we waited.
He’s now filthy rich, and I have enough money to comfortably retire and then quite a bit more. The only expensive thing I’ve bought is my house last year. I’m not a really flashy dude and feel uncomfortable buying expensive things, but it’s nuts to know I have literally millions of dollars across various bank and investment accounts. It was one little thing that set me up for life.

Attached: EBD92506-55A0-4EDB-B1F2-773AB7358420.jpg (1200x630, 96.96K)

>fishing illegally
You are now on a CSIS watch list.

Suicide any moment now. I despise NPCs. I can't be on the same planet as them anymore.

Have been for some time now.

thats not retired thats called being based

I wasted my entire life doing nothing, I wont get to retire

Your hate crimes against the environment will not be tolerated. That’s not who Canadians are.

another 5 -10 years of work and i should have $1.5 to $2m in retirement funds. plan to live off dividends which pay 1.5%. so $21,000-30,000 a year. my expenses are only about $10,000 a year, so it should be sufficient. I dont even have to sell off any shares, so this will last me indefinately.

Take some kikes to hell with me faster

>my expenses are only about $10,000 a year,
ask me how i know you are larping

Less suicide, more homicide. If you die without taking out some of the enemy, the jews win!

>inb4 consumer goods hyperinflation and stock market crash
You haven’t even seen my final form.

i live in my parents home which is paid off and pay 50% of property tax and utilities ($5k). remaining $5k is for food, eating out, misc expenses. i wfh so i havent bought new clothes (work or personal) for at least 3 years now.

Will give it all to someone I love and then shoot myself in the head

Moving to a third world country with internet

Imagine wanting to retire on a little wagie salary lel