Are you ready for the incoming martial law?

twitter.com/mynbc15/status/1557745287283736577

Attached: HAPPENING.png (707x823, 225.51K)

Attached: THERE WILL BE NO RIGHT-WING UPRISING.jpg (1058x595, 60.7K)

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

FBI insider here. A bullet just passed by my head as the suspect is shooting from the cornfield and it hit the chest of a whore giving Hunter Biden a footjob at the backseat of a police car

>WE'RE HOPING FOR COPYCATS TO START THE CIVIL WAR.

THE PLAN IS FOR THE GOYIM TO BURN DOWN THEIR BUILDINGS AND KILL POLITICIANS, JOURNALISTS AND DOCTORS (OTHER GOYIM) WHILE JEWS COLLECT SHEKELS. THEN THE JEWS WILL COME TO SAVE THE GOYIM FROM THEMSELVES. AS PER THE PROTOCOLS.

Holy fucking based. Too bad it's just one lone nutter though. He's just going to be gunned down and this will be forgotten about in a week.

>firing from a corn field
Based Ohio

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Hooray for false flags and glowniggers...

Attached: 1649636361942.jpg (689x540, 31.1K)

>martial law?
let's fucking go
it's beyond time for the party to start.

The forest is talking and it has a hillbilly accent

Attached: corn.png (1600x898, 1.51M)

False flags is when retards go and do this sort of thing in elementary schools and Walmart and shit. Actually going after feds seems a bit different to me.

we've been under martial law the entire time, retard. calling soldiers with guns, "cops" is just the kind of bullshit that works on retards like you.

Nothing ever happens ever... 1nd this will lead to nothing.... Go back to sleep... Do not question your government

Attached: 0d6.png (472x470, 488.59K)

SUS Nigger SUS

Attached: 131412421451.jpg (640x360, 24.16K)

holy shit corn field just flew over my head

Based.
BLM: CHUDS ARE BOOTLIC-ACK!!!

So the Left hates LEOs, and now the Rght hates the feds. This is collapse.

>This apparent threat comes after some people have been using violent rhetoric in the wake of the agency's search of former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home. It's not clear if the incident in Ohio is tied to the Florida search but FBI Director Christopher Wray called threats circulating online against federal agents and the Justice Department “deplorable and dangerous.”

Djt fags have ruined it for themselves by renewing on the interweb

corn field truther just wanted the files man

mega based
if only retards did this shit instead of shooting up supermarkets and schools

Attached: file.png (860x585, 108.71K)

How much you wanna bet that the feds instigated a downie to carry out this attack?
Now the fbi is the 'victim' of the magatards.

Jesus Christ. He looks like a cartoon villian come to life.

Attached: 1637368813890.jpg (423x539, 96.03K)

Who did it?

God bless the USA. Mad Max, but with obese retards.

Yes please let's throw back to the phrase "deplorable."

when your false flags are so fake and gay all you can do is imply an attack took place so the npcs will fill in the blanks themselves.

Reeeing*

Good. Accelerate. Civil War II soon.

Ricky?

Rollin for he pretends to be a scarecrow and evades arrest.

Attached: 52733BBB-D916-4877-9E15-9DD1047206BF.png (907x624, 814.68K)

Based. May God guide his hand.

very punny user

is there a footage or this is some sandy hook type of attack?

Based Ohio man.

Sounds like someone is doing the right thing.

B & RP

Real life villains are beyond cartoon villains. If you put our actual enemies in a fictional story, your book would be mocked for making the villains too ridiculous

Probably some crazy Muslim or varied mystery meat

Not to worry glowy, we have the perp on our radar.

“doubles advocate”
The state of Leafggots these days…

I’ve had the exact same thought several times the past few years. We are living in some shitty movie full of cliches and over the top nonsense that would never happen irl.

False flag glowniggery, but still based if FBI is getting shot.
>All warfare is based
Suntzu.sprearthrust

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Lunix, is in fact, GNAA/Lunix, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNAA plus Lunix. Lunix is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNAA system made useful by the GNAA corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNAA system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNAA which is widely used today is often called "Lunix", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNAA system, developed by the GNAA Project.

There really is a Lunix, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Lunix is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Lunix is normally used in combination with the GNAA operating system: the whole system is basically GNAA with Lunix added, or GNAA/Lunix. All the so-called "Lunix" distributions are really distributions of GNAA/Lunix.

tldr clown world

>firing at police from a corn field
holy fuck hahahahaaa

>firing at the pohleece from a corn field
This is so America. Yeeeehaw!
Godspeed my nigger. Provided that's not a false flag.

Attached: Mike booze.jpg (636x510, 33.84K)

Sounds like he's poppin' corn

>his now firing

Attached: 1607979932176.jpg (1819x2048, 486.87K)

Based rogue gunman.

Just another Democrat Nut.

Attached: Bez-imeni-1-71.jpg (1231x661, 97.94K)