HAPPENING in EUROPE

Half of Poland's rivers are now toxic waste lol.

Kike government allowed some idiots to pump waste there and rivers are dead for hundred of years now to come.

What's funny it is also used by Germans.

Attached: Location-of-the-Odra-River-basin-in-Central-Europe_Q640.jpg (534x534, 42.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

undine.bafg.de/oder/guetemessstellen/oder_mst_frankfurt.html
notesfrompoland.com/2022/08/10/after-thousands-of-dead-fish-found-in-polish-river-environmental-agency-notifies-prosecutors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder if Baltic Sea will get hit as well. Bye bye water life lol.

Putin's river pollution

MIGA

I saw a thread here a day or two ago about how one of the UKreignian Nuclear plants got bombed. And that Poland was in a state of Nuclear emergency. The thread got 404'd within a minute.

undine.bafg.de/oder/guetemessstellen/oder_mst_frankfurt.html

GERMANS ARE PISSED OFF HARD NOW. Check metrics.

Average Poo "civilized" behavior
Wasting, investing, destroying everything around you like niggers
Shockingly disgusting

Shame it was only half.

>We can't have those pesky whites being able to live off the land again when we collapse the farming industry
Weird how you guys didn't notice that.

Attached: 1651325408828.png (680x782, 321.51K)

infecting*

>What's funny it is also used by Germans.
And that's the reason you should be collectively sent to some gulags in north east Russia.
Fucking up a huge part of central Europa for 100years, haha well the Krauts are fucked too. - Poland seems really to be a historical mistake?

Good

fucking finally our huge freshwater reserves will become valuable. future norway baybeee

Poles are subhuman not better than pajeets and changs

What if they blame some retards but it was kikes? They pumped so much of shit that water levels risen for 30cm everywhere.

Europa, we are under attack. SOON WATER WILL BE POISONED EVERYWHERE.

>fucking finally our huge freshwater reserves will become valuable. future norway baybeee
Suomen vedet on koko EU:n yhteistä omaisuutta, emme voi muiden ahdingolla tietenkään röyhkeästi tienata. T: Tytti.

Attached: Tytti-Tuppurainen-1.jpg (800x800, 306.79K)

Better guard your fucking water idiots. I think they are going to do this everywhere but started from Poland.

Occam's razor says it was just some retarded lazy poles.

Any infos on the company who did it, what politicians gave green light, shareholders, bribes etc?

Yeah it probably were some polish idiots BUT WHAT IF NOT? What if we are in prelude of water poisoning on mass scale?

notesfrompoland.com/2022/08/10/after-thousands-of-dead-fish-found-in-polish-river-environmental-agency-notifies-prosecutors/

>government allowed some idiots to pump wast
You mean gov took bribes from western companies which dumped their shit.

This is what happens when you elect Zionists to run your country. Bravo Polan.

Nothing to do but wait and see. Much easier to do in central Europe with your key major rivers, over here we have almost 200k lakes - good luck poisoning them all.

The jew fears the indoor karp farmer

can someone please remind me. what happened the last time poles pissed off germany?