Kek wills it

Kek wills it.

Attached: 51lA9m.png (1050x670, 275.62K)

Kek isnt real sweaty

They are both literally the same

Connecticut's governorship is more likely to flip than its Senate seat

Sorry user, that timeline has been broken.

Attached: 1614909554252.png (720x715, 471.97K)

explain these digits then breh

Attached: 1586202312504.gif (552x470, 715.63K)

>my red pokemon will beat your blue one!
>nuh uh!!!!
This is what Libertarians have to deal with every election.

Attached: avatars-AgK91UwEldtW5Qmc-ohqF7Q-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 52.29K)

PA’s ballot collection practices make the national level race look like a joke. A republican will not win this state again until drastic action is taken.

Kayfabe

Is there really any difference?

Attached: 1658817613499903.jpg (1200x1694, 731.56K)

I think 51 at the least and 54 at the most is the range for Republicans.
If you look forward to 24 of the 33 seats up
Republicans will be defending 10 total in solid red States.
Dems have 23 seats to defend with 10 being in what is currently considered a battleground.

The steady destruction of the dem party started under Obama is nearing the grand finale.

>the red Pokémon wants to give your money to zog
>the blue Pokémon also wants to give your money to zog while forcing you to live next to niggers, eat the bugs, be priced out of driving, pack federal agencies with enforcers, ignore SCOTUS, and more
“These are the same”
t. Literal retard

I am sure this frustrates both of them.

>Voting is going to save us!
>Republicans are pro-White!
Why are you still so fucking stupid?

The Republicans will stomp on your face all day and night doing the same purity spiral bullshit the woke left is doing now if they ever get power. I saw it in the 90s.

>Liberals want to throw White people into concentration camps.
>Conservatives will sit by and do nothing as Liberals throw White people into concentration camps because it's being done legally and constitutionally.
Yeah, great choice there.

Republicans will side with Democrats to oppose "racism".

absolutely cringe

kill yourself

Attached: 1659554753897.png (1266x688, 492.79K)

>A republican will not win this state again until drastic action is taken.
Conservatives?
Do something?

ROTFLMAO!

Don't you get frustrated at how ineffective this is? How many hours have you spent on MIGA and Uniparty posting?
All for nothing. You could have posted pictures of tulips and had the same exact effect.
I can't imagine dealing with that level of impotence. Keep on fighting the good fight though.
Remember We aren't laughing with you.

oklahoma reporting in
It feels good to be redder than red, my niggerssssssss

>Don't you get frustrated at how ineffective this is?
No, because I'm right.

>How many hours have you spent on MIGA and Uniparty posting?
Less than you.

>All for nothing. You could have posted pictures of tulips and had the same exact effect.
Because voting has worked out so well for you, right?

>I can't imagine dealing with that level of impotence. Keep on fighting the good fight though.
Because Voting, Republicans and Conservatives are such good things and worth fighting for, right?

>Remember We aren't laughing with you.
You're not laughing. You're not doing anything other than shitposting. That's your problem.

Republicans define racism as lynching
Dems defeine racism as not worshipping blacks.

They are using the same word but it means different things to each speaker.

>Republicans define racism as lynching
Republicans define racism as White people standing up to White Genocide, the same as Democrats.

>I can't imagine dealing with that level of impotence. Keep on fighting the good fight though.
Democrats define racism as White people existing.

>They are using the same word but it means different things to each speaker.
Both consider racism as something wrong that only White people partake in.

There's nothing wrong with racism and if you disagree, you're anti-White.

Obligatory:

Niggers are America’s gods.

Niggers are America’s gods. Americans fear niggers like a mortal would fear God. They’re not allowed to curse or speak ill of niggers, like how you mustn’t blaspheme God or take His name in vain. They devote entire institutions in academia and media to remind themselves of their sins against niggers and beg for mercy, like you’d beg God for forgiveness for your sins. The only landmarks and monuments they’re allowed to revere are parks, schools and statues dedicated to famous niggers, immortalized in marble like gods. While their ancestors expressed devotion to gods through offerings of food and drink, present-day Americans created food stamps for niggers for this very purpose. Jesus gets two annual days of reverence, while niggers get an entire month plus MLK’s birthday. Americans prostrate themselves in the streets to appease niggers. This is because nigger worship is the official religion of America.

The governorship in Nevada will go red. Even the faggots and troons in Tahoe hate Sisolak and Vegas loves Lombardo.

Attached: E2EEF798-B1F3-4800-99C6-E4E6FA0E4A32.jpg (1024x854, 94.01K)

>WA red
>CO red
user take your meds

No one cares about libertarians.

Since Obama took office the dems have lost 1300 seats across State and Fed Govt.
So yes it has worked out well.
> What do you have to show for it?
The Supreme Court.

Stay salty.

Fuck off, voting won't remove the jewish cabal

You missed nigger
your kek is dead
Reminder that all frogposters are feds

>Since Obama took office the dems have lost 1300 seats across State and Fed Govt.
And yet this country is still increasingly anti-White and non-White.
Not that Republicans care about the survival of the White race, mind you.

>So yes it has worked out well.
No, because Republicans are not superior to Democrats. Both are Jew-controlled and anti-White.

>The Supreme Court.
Why the fuck would I care about that?

What is it with you cuckservatives and ignoring the racial issue? It's like you think the USA being non-White and anti-White is a great thing just as long as its done legally and constitutionally.

What the same Supreme Court that did nothing about the blatant election fraud, the same Supreme Court who gave away half of Oklahoma to Indians, the same Supreme Court who sided with trannies, the same Supreme Court who upheld vaccine mandates that very same supreme court? Lmao you’re living in a dream world.

>bong flag
not sure if glownigger or currynigger

>American flag
Not sure if Tyrone Johnson III or Juan Martinez Alvarez Jr.

Better change GA for sure

The anti White wing of the dem party got exposed during covid.
They are being used to great effect by Republicans in retaking the suburbs. CRT is a hammer being used to beat the dems bloody. They are reduced to mumbling " It is a college level course".

Yes the anti White faction must be dealt with but they are just part of the problem.