Do people who like living in big cities have mental illnesses?

do people who like living in big cities have mental illnesses?

Why doesn't everyone want to live next to the beauty of nature?

Attached: totoro-15.jpg (1679x905, 84.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQSak0R3CbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

bugs.
t. summer house enjoyer

built for big natural dick

Main issue is that despite there being so much unused land, most of it is owned and I can't afford to drop a tens of thousands on land that I then cannot legally live on in a tent without spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to 'develop' it.

Big cities have convenience, food, shelter, fuel, everything you need across the street. Nature has God, and beauty, wilderness and struggle. To each their own

Because ever since the 1700s people have been forced into cities to find work.
Don't respond to this saying "oh but MY job allows me to work from the glorified suburb/small town I uprooted myself to" because the experience of a few techfags is less than a drop in the bucket.

>do people who like living in big cities have mental illnesses?
No this is obviously healthy and natural

Attached: 1657220872516m.jpg (759x1024, 133.35K)

thanks for posting it kek.

bugs want to live in the bug hive city. shocking. If you are not disgusted by them and want to crush them...

Cities could be nice if niggers and non-whites were all dead. An all white city with an abundance of work, opportunity, things to do, parks in which to enjoy nature, etc would be wonderful. As it is I have to live in a dying town in BFE so my kids don't get murdered by evil niggers.

Yes. Majority of people with mental issues live at cities world wide and are biggest consumers of alcohol, tobacco/cigar, drugs, antidepressant medicines.

You know that anime was created in one of the most densely populated cities in the entire planet?

>Cities could be nice if niggers and non-whites were all dea
At most you'd have more nice areas in cities. People didn't evolve to live in groups that large, it unironically causes brain damage

Because i need tap water and toilet, i can't exist without them

>beauty of nature
Shit, heat, bugs and manual house labor. Fuck off.

Attached: 50426366551_f07acff7cb_3k.jpg (2560x1258, 700.88K)

Maybe so, but its story proves OP's point

Because pic related is how most rural/suburban places in the United States look.

Attached: Traffic_congestion_-_US_11E_-_Morristown,_TN[1].jpg (4032x2689, 2.33M)

>only cities have toilets
Lmao do Russians really ?

and Ghibli's message is a hatred of cities and a love of nature

Attached: princessmononoke.jpg (1024x768, 280.47K)

>seething bug boi
Kek

that horizon looks like it has a cool forest, probably just a few miles away

>t.

Attached: 1654705374026.png (721x720, 48.64K)

I mean normal functioning toilet with plumbing, how the fuck can you build that in the woods?

it's one of life's mysteries

Attached: shack.jpg (1008x622, 166.8K)

......so dig a well, and put in a septic tank?

These aren't cheap, but they're hardly prohibitively expensive.

Like literally in rural Finland right by Russia, that's how they're doing it.

the only thing that's keeping me in the city is concerts, I like live music

>I FUCKING LOVE BUGS
Get a load of this peasant, lol.
youtube.com/watch?v=FQSak0R3CbY

>Russians haven't discovered septic tanks yet
Lmao

>IM FUCKING SCARED OF BUGS
lmao

Hand pump well to a gravity tank water system, or a powered pump if you have the means. Simple.

rural undeveloped land is like 3-5k/acre.
you can easily buy 10 acres after saving for a few years. You can hunt/camp, build a trailer on it and get it developed over time.

Attached: anime-natural-light-landscape-forest-studio-ghibli-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x410, 54.07K)

well yeah, it is still the united nigger states

>Muh septic tank
"I hate urbanization, but I will use its fruits to pretend I love nature the way it is".
>SCARED
Retard peasant, lol.

Bro water just comes out of the ground. For most of my childhood all my water was supplied by groundwater and shit goes in the septic tank. The plumbing is normal.

Yeah, you have to maintain your water system, and it's kind of a bitch, but it's not THAT big a deal usually and there are professionals who will handle it usually for a fee.

>rural undeveloped land is like 3-5k/acre.
That heavily depends on location

Are you an idiot? I say, normal functioning toilet with plumbing that you don't have to such shit off every 3 months

>hate urbanization
Yes

>off every 3 months
Russians confirmed mongloids that haven't discovered septic tanks yet lmao

>Why doesn't everyone want to live next to the beauty of nature?
I just don't feel like breathing in pesticides all day. You get exposed to some pesticides in the city but it's not even comparable.

Urban areas don't use septic tanks, dude. They use sewage systems and wastewater plants. A septic system is just an underground cistern, usually just a lined concrete box, with some holes in it that you drop bacteria tablets into every now and then, and occasionally pump.

Basedjack me all you wish but the fact is Americans are fucking retarded when it comes to building cities and towns. You could have small walkable towns amongst nature but you'd rather be chained to your fucking cars and having never experienced anything else you're incapable of imagining any alternative.

Attached: lauterbrunnen[1].jpg (810x540, 673.14K)

Keep seething then. You're american, it's not like you wipe your ass anyway, regardless of the degree of urbanization.

Attached: wqPnTFP.png (1720x2247, 1.67M)

'Walkable' is code for 'the unwashed dregs can get to your backyard'.

No thanks.

>cistern
>concrete
>bacteria tablets
>pump
Gee, I wonder where did these come from.

Id rather drive 45 minutes occasionally to enjoy nature than drive 45 minutes once a week to go to literally any store.

>Basedjack me all you wish
OK I will

Attached: 1653076469724m.jpg (682x1024, 79.74K)

>Y-YOUR SO MAD AAAAAAAAAA
lmao

People in big cities don't even know what the night sky actually looks like. The closest they get to nature is in a park (if they even have one and visit it). They all live artificial, narcissistic lives completely divorced from how we are meant to live. Civilization was a mistake.

Attached: 1651483009909.webm (600x338, 2.45M)

>I am a bug person all glory to the WEF

Most chemical plants where I live are situated in rural areas because of prohibitive municipal emissions standards.

Like literally, cities don't produce real products in the USA anymore, it's all just finance cucks.

>tf
>tp
No, it's just that you're subhuman. Here's a street in one of the so-called "Muslim regions" in Russia.

Attached: 001_0_d6335_dbc79940_orig.jpg (800x600, 426.18K)