Am I less worried than I should be?

>be me, bong, disabled
>live in London flat with elderly mother, also disabled
>we get around 17,000 a year from pension and help stuffs
>after bills, taxes, rent, insurance, cable, all that, we’re left with roughly £900 a month.
>energy price increase will take that from £900 to £600 at the very most
>cat food, litter, cleaning stuffs, general house maininence shit a month costs about £200 a month of that
>leaves £400 a month for food, amenities, entertainment stuff
>everyone says I should be worried??
I’m genuinely confused through all of this. At most, the Bank of England says energy bills will get to about 4600 in April 2023 and then start to go down again to about 3000 until 2024 when it should go back down to “normal rates” but even if they get to a staggering 5600 (which is what I’m prepared for at worst) I’ll still be able to afford pretty much everything I want or need. Just buy no chocolate, eat beans on toast for a few months in the winter and things should be fine while still maintaining my ability to satiate my addictions. Is there anything I’ve not factored into all this?

Attached: 8633570B-7995-405D-9645-1F3131ABB7F8.jpg (1300x1044, 163.38K)

>disabled
>Bong

It's like saying fat american, or gay russian

I mean for christs sake, if the energy price increase goes as high as the Bank of England said, I’d be down 210 a month, not 300; and the maininence and cats stuff doesn’t cost 200, it costs 133 and even then that’s heavily inflated. I’ve literally calculated for everything as if it costs much more than it actually does, and even if all of my worst case scenario predictions come true I’ll still be fine. I don’t get how people are having issues currently.
It’d be like that if I was mentally disabled but sadly it’s just physically disabled

I work 2 jobs and all my money is gone. Last 3 months I have received 0 in my pocket. All went to debts I didnt do

I envy refuges. I cant even buy a ticket to escape, let alone apartment and nuce clothes, haircut for interview...sad part is I work 200% better than any of them.

You shouldnt waste money of hard working men, UK should invest in me instead of you. You just feed cats.

putting your cats expenses above your own. the brain parasite from cat shit is real. kill your cat. deworm yourselfs. get your priorities in check.

Is this a troll thread? You and your mum are benefit scroungers and you expect people to take pity on you? How about you get a fucking job, if you're able to post on Any Forums then there are plenty of jobs you're capable of doing

Damn better start saving up and searching for a job.

I hate to be an alarmist, but I have figured that everyone is losing an additional 1/3 of thier income. People just have not actually observed this yet, they are currently just eating the price hike while maintaining lifestyle. We are getting close to shit just being done and total economic collapse. What you own now will be all that you ever own.

Attached: 1660051386931750.gif (362x362, 2.3M)

kys faggot
no one harms the kitters

Attached: furryius.jpg (811x811, 110.22K)

Yeah, what this guy said. People on fixed government handouts and in government housing have nothing to worry about. The working class of lower-medium incomes have always struggled to make ends meet. Shortly, they will be unable to. VERY shortly. We’re about to see a lot of refinanced homes, missed payments, forced sales- lots of housing for the Chinese and Blackrock to snatch up.

or Brazoolian mystery meat mongrel

Yup, the worms have control of you.

cats are asholes and you cant proove the opposite

Really it's once people notice, they will stop spending, then we go into glorious death spiral
>uh oh I'm losing money
>better stop spending
>factories close doors and downsize
>exponetnial decline until WEF goons say stop

>you expect people to take pity on you?
Reading comprehension is hard, huh?

just dont pay energy bills. those prices are not justified and if your government is not stopping those energy cartels soon, the energy cartels will stop earning money. its that easy. they got too cocky but what are they gonna do when noone pays, because they cant pay. jail us? good one, jails are filled with niggers and shitskins. force us to pay? how? we literally dont have any more money. governments have to solve this one unless they want to be lynched by the mob

Attached: ungovernable6.jpg (1080x1058, 250.31K)

kinda like teh ghey has control of you, leaf?
many such cases

Attached: fkleaff.jpg (1090x1087, 155.2K)

they just put you on a meter if you stop paying the monthly bill.
Then you have to pay to top up at the shop like with burner mobile phones

Nigga I’m a floppy noodle gimp who’s only household income is a parents pension. I can fix shit like pipes and plumbing but getting around places actually costs more than the amount of money I would get paid since I’m not licensed. I’m not getting UC or any of that shit. I’m not asking for sympathy, I’m wondering why people seemingly with nearly twice as much money as me are having more issues.
Yeah I’m gonna be honest, WEF or not I never expected that to happen anyway
First off, my ma built up a pension from working in a bank doing the shit jobs for 36 years, she’s earned what little she gets. Second off, neither of us get UC or disability. Her because her pension is 17,000 and me because and I shit you not, because “I dressed myself well so I can’t be disabled” when I went to apply.
How do you struggle to make ends meet? Unless you have 3 children and no postmen or something, it’s entirely possible to live on £30 a week for food, easily.

The lowest full-time salaries in the UK go down to about £13k a year, in which you”re entitled to help from all sorts of shit from benefits from universal credit to medical benefits and the like, to child benefits and careers allowance if you have kids. If you have a partner who makes fuck all they’re also entitled to benefits like that and if they get a job then you should have, at least 26k a year which after taxes and rent and even energy prices is still incredibly livable.

It annoys the shit out of me when I hear about people with much more money saying they’re struggling to make ends meet when not only am I able to perfectly do that but also live comfortably too, and will be able too when it gets to its worst point.
I’m still going to pay. But that doesn’t mean that I can’t just stop using heating, taking out and turning off plugs when not in use and showering/bathing only once or twice a week

*no partners ffs, not “no postmen”

>I’m genuinely confused through all of this.
Just make sure you get your vaccines, peasant. That's all you need to worry your little peasant brain about.