How do you redpill normes without them snappikg at you ?

Marx and debord always explained that in the dialectic of capitalism, everything presented as false is true, and everything true is false.

Now, people are quite hermetic to phimosophy, and their ego will not let them question the common narrative, so I usually try to bring proofs on the covid scam, the russian invasion being completely logical on a russian standpoint, the covid vaccine being dangerous ; still people will offer side remarks and ridicule me as a conspiracy theorist.

How do I avoid this and get as much of a civil discourse as possible ?

Attached: Screenshot_20220810-125130_Instagram.jpg (720x1600, 566.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fnWc1QMDvO4
youtu.be/yljmU8QFWf0
youtu.be/aE4tJOUvhp8
youtu.be/SL5Rd3Bnxms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it’s 2022 and you wanna ‘wake people up’? everyone who wants to ‘be awake’ already is. everyone else simply won’t listen.

>How do you redpill normes
you don't
people have to get redpilled themselves

But my empathie wont let me. I almost got into an argument with people I brazenly challenge on the decision to vaccinate themselves. I'm a former nurse, and it didn't seem to have any weight.

When you treat all the retards around you like they are too stupid to understand, they become intrigued. I don’t mean by being rude to them, I mean by not “wanting to redpill the normies”.
Here’s an example.
>faggy Mexican boss thinks I am a Conservative
>always trying to get my goat with some “what do you think about the current thing?” Bullshit
>rather than going off on a tangent spouting Fox News talking points, I calmly say “meh just some Jewish subversion in the media, what else is new”
>met with shock
>”what do you mean?”
>”we’ll they have been kicked out of 109 countries for doing this exact thing”
>”109??? Really????”
>get back to work really quick so he has to research it himself
This is just an example, but being dismissive about it works better 99% of the time because they just want to fact check you and feel like a smarty pants, so tell them snippets that are immune to the “fact check” so they have to actually research something instead of regurgitating Twitter fags and r*ddit posts.

Zoomies are easy
>earn their trust
>start slowly showing edge
>share some memes
>they will worship you
Zoomies love they greybeard millenials

>wait for them to notice one of the daily occurrences of abuse and degeneracy
>reply with "YUP!"
>raise eyebrows
>shrug shoulders
>let out a closed-mouth chuckle

ya bro. I have 10,000 hours in the hospital from patient sitter to surg tech. Combat medic experience......family don't give a shit..fauci said be scared.

Be nice and promise her you will eat her pussy.

debord is interesting ,as he heavily influenced rebellious punk movement!
but through some weirdo aspects his messages got lost in translation

debord was incredibly redpilled.
also you don't drop massive redpills to normies.
you have to work long-term on them, and even then, it doesn't compute 90% of time, since normies WANT to believe what the tv says

>the russian invasion being completely logical on a russian standpoint
The remains of that logic shattered when NATO expansion was proven to be not a problem after Finland and Sweden chose to join. And russia does nothing about it, even the opposite of what it's supposed to do -- it withdraws troops from the Finnish border to send them to die in Ukraine.

Attached: 1635799445495.webm (640x640, 2.49M)

I'd breed her

youtu.be/fnWc1QMDvO4

youtu.be/yljmU8QFWf0

youtu.be/aE4tJOUvhp8

youtu.be/SL5Rd3Bnxms

The short answer is you can't.
The long answer is you have to literally trick them into thinking the way you want them to. It is extremely difficult and time consuming, plus it probably won't work depending on how far gone the person is.

>be me
>larp as a centrist to my normie libtard friends
>rittenhousetrial.jpg
>friend starts talking about muh threat to our democracy
>say I think it was self defense
>completely snaps and starts physically assaulting me
>whooped his ass and called him a nigger
>leave
say nothing unless you are prepared to reveal the full scope of your power level. they can smell your resent and anger about their woke politics from a mile away.

>How do I avoid this and get as much of a civil discourse as possible ?
I bet the evidence for the cases you stated is anecdotal at best
improve your own epistemology first

>it’s 2022 and you wanna ‘wake people up’? everyone who wants to ‘be awake’ already is. everyone else simply won’t listen.

He's right you know...

How old are you? How long have you been "awake"?

simply out number them, find two or three other likeminded people and have casual conversion about whatever topic. The normie will nod head and agree. They are followers and have a mob mentality.

>how do you redpill normies
>references marx and debord
you are the normie, idiot

Nato is an absolute problem. NATO leaders/wef leaders should have their best friends/pets targeted.

Everybody would

I cited the various symptoms caused by the vaccine, the fact that no vaccine hailing from a novel technology could be that effective for a non-imminuzing disease, that the mask had no efficiency for blocking viruses due to the mesh being too wide, etc.

Talked about how suspect it is that the media went full power on this disease, that the French hospital admitted that despite the propaganda, COVID admissions only represented 2% of the year, etc.

It's farr too late for that, the media has whipped people up into their childish black/white fantasys, it's retarded, you can't be objective, you get guilt by association. Even Ben Shaprio had problems with this shit, because he pushes some right wing policies, well Hitler was right wing therefore Ben Shaprio is a fucking nazi.

These people are zealots. Wouldn't be bad if they weren't so many of them, instead they are everywhere, and loud.

Attached: 1659373114509905.jpg (547x1600, 92.89K)

What ? Why would Russia give a shit about Finland or Sweden, there are no Russians over there.
From a geopolitical standpoint, Russia needs Ukraine for its empire status much like China craves Taiwan for its territorial unity.