More than 1000 journal articles about Any Forums alone

>more than 1000 journal articles about Any Forums alone

Why are academics so interested in this shithole?

Attached: 4chan google scholar august 2022.png (866x696, 57.69K)

Because we confound them and they can;t stop us

Because its the last place where you can find any modicum of truth

Because we are powerful anti-masonic lodge

they’re still writing about this place, wtf???

>Why are academics so interested
Because nothing they do to convert the board to tranny and faggots works.
BASED

We have a culture?

Because they can post whatever the hell they want, and then write an entire story about it. Resulting in a source that nobody can connect back to them.

yeah boomers are slow to catch on that the nazis went all to telegramm groups.
The only ppl that still use 4chin are glowniggers just like me and yourself, trying to bait each other into commiting domestic terrorist attacks.

Attached: 1660037452422280.gif (360x221, 607.83K)

>weirdo sits in corner of party
>furiously projects their thoughts onto the party goers to feel smugly superior

they want to understand how Any Forums influences people, or as they call it "radicalizes". why? so they can assume those methods to better their own propaganda

we live rent free in their heads

>In 2019, the authors led a workshop at King’s College London examining how to study Any Forums and assess their association with the Alt-Right. Unbeknownst to the authors, a participant was a Any Forums user and started a mid-workshop thread on its notorious Any Forums (politically incorrect) board. It gained significant attention. Reviewing it later, the authors realised that this parallel thread illustrates perfectly the challenges researching Any Forums – and similar – communities. We conducted discourse analysis on this unique dataset, providing an alternative perspective to predominant anthropological and informatic approaches. Our analysis enhances understanding of ‘free-extremist’ communities such as Any Forums in several ways. It assesses how the Any Forums community responds to observation and provides new insights into roles influencers might have in radicalising others. It illustrates the value of discourse analysis in evaluating users’ associations with the Alt-Right. Finally, it proposes ways researchers can overcome the challenges faced when analysing such communities.

Imagine revealing your power level at uni, fuck a duck

I come here for fren posting
Im not trying to bait anyone into anything
Gas the kikes tho
Fuck niggers and jannies
Op is a faggot
And
Heil Hitler
>verification not required
Kek

Attached: 672D192D-B0E7-474F-8417-0F26D51E3D58.png (450x339, 329.2K)

Read some
Its like 60% Any Forumstards stroking their own dicks
I know because i referenced many of them for my essay about internet extremism, where i stroked my own dick

Jews.

The weak must fear and chronicle the strong.

>you can’t understand a users mind
>but try with your books and degrees
>if you would let yourself go and open your mind
>I bet you’d be doin like me
>and it ain’t so bad

Many such cases!

lul

What if Any Forums is just all social scientists trying to do Any Forums impressions to get an insight into Any Forums culture?

Nice try (((academic))), you'll have to study to find out

This is one of few places where they dont have direct control and influence to shape public opinion. Any ither website they can censor everyone that says obama is a faggot nigger pedophile and counter public posts with their bot army of obama is the only god in all of human history cult worship.

>The most dangerous place on the internet is a forum that still works like the internet did in 1995.

This place is a lab test in action.
It's basically a big social study, that is kept afloat and alive because it's too valuable to get rid of.
For every good point or pressure push on the narrative, they weave thousands each week, distractions and corruptions in this same place where this internet myth has proclaimed it the "worst place on the clearnet".

Declaring the calamity as 'shitposts', behind so many layers of irony you're unironically eating a frosting stack in a cakebox.

Because it's the last place remaining where people can almost share thoughts sometimes.