Does Any Forums encourage homosexuality?

If no, then why is this in the banner?

Attached: 24.png (300x100, 44.84K)

It’s for the lgbt board, each board has its own ad

they think it's funny to pump this degeneracy "ironically"

>they
QUI?

No, that is a different banner that takes you to the board when you click on it. This one doesn't take you anywhere.
How new are you?

It's only gay if the balls touch.

Hello I am mr. Any Forums and I want to say that I am not gay.

why are you sharing that pic, are you gay

No
My bussy is ready for you daddy

Any Forums is the most degenerate shithole website there is. go figure

everyone is a fag until proven otherwise

Why is Any Forums sharing it?

Are you some kind of antigundamtard? Mechs have rights too, bigot.

Watch Gundam you faggot, that banner is funny once you get the context.

Attached: 1627373228198.jpg (1366x768, 68.73K)

Certain boards do, it's a biggish site. I would say most people here have a negative opinion. I definitely am not a fan of faggotry. The few experiences i've had with them were just uncomfortable. I used to have a group of liberalish friends and was introduced through them to this dude that had been on hormone blockers and hrt from a young age (aparently it wasn't by choice, he was born with some kind of hermaphrodite thing). He was a cool enough guy but boundaries were not something he respected, constant flirting despite me saying multiple times i am not gay or interested. Eventually i got drunk at a party around him and he sucked me off a few times, i don't think that makes me gay because i was drunk and just wanted to nut. He got super weird and started calling me her "bf" just because i started letting him come over and play vidya and suck me off. I don't consider myself gay because he passes extremely well for a girl and gives the best head i have ever recieved. He's also really good at vidya and makes a good coop partner when he isn't giving me head.

Why do you let the tranny suck you off in the first place? Are you that desperate?

>Does Any Forums encourage homosexuality?
Old Any Forums (roughly before 2015-16) didn't give much of a shit about homostuff, it was just one of the many weirdness we had in the form of plain faggots and slightly more articulated traps with had fun interacting with but after some of those went full slaanesh (genital mutilation and hormone fuckery, even on prepubescent kids) we pretty much polarized depending on the board in question.

> t. newfag

This, the OP is uruguay and doesn't know...mild kek.

Maybe. And that's one of the reasons I look down on anyone claiming to be a true oldfag. Any Forums wasn't exactly something to brag about back then.

>never watched the Gundam Trilogy
>doesn't get the joke
Begone Tourist

Attached: Zaku II Gun.gif (498x371, 428.22K)

>we

>brag
Never, not even now. I love here and i was here since 2007 but straight out coming out irl to be an user jeopardize the inherent meaning of it imho but kids today think it's "cool".

They are heteroflexible, they live and work in space with very few women around. Not the same thing.

Royal we.
We think you're a faggot

So you claim if you were in the army you would suck each other's dick? Is that what you're saying?

its not gay when 2 guys cuddle

in what alternate bizzaro-world does Any Forums have some moral standard to uphold?

is Uruguay such a shithole that the moral standards of Any Forums are expected to exceed the norm over there?

Attached: zaku1s.jpg (1200x1543, 245.27K)

They are two guys in a single bed and one is worried about it.
Even if it's a joke it's pretty homo.
And no I don't watch anime let alone some braindead shonen thing. I would have watched is as a child but I didn't have cable tv.

yes

>I don't watch anime
Then get the fuck out normalfag.