Reddit rage thread

They are trying to gaslight us into civil war. They are the ones who will not stop bringing it up. They are the aggressors. They are the fascists. They are the dictators.
Any other examples of these degenerate fucking low life faggots? Posts power mods, hypocrites, and political terrorists who think they are above it all because they like gay people so much.

Attached: 20220811_010939.jpg (1440x2321, 633.96K)

>getting worked up over politics

Couldn't be me

Attached: 1605418929680.jpg (640x628, 51.9K)

Not my problem

Go back

>oh no, not a literal Chink-run echo chamber

>not getting worked up over politics
Why are you even here

Couldnt care less about your faggot website I wish them luck

He just wants to grill... that is why you are in this mess.

It's internet trannies being internet trannies. For every space they take over 3 new ones pop up. Those Uberjannies spend all day policing a "community" of bots, and they do it for free.

looks familiar

Attached: 166384756633098.png (290x143, 36.99K)

Banned for asking how what I said is glorifying violence

Attached: 3AD66F93-844E-4C66-8E28-69DA2711FA8D.jpg (757x385, 99.32K)

we all know you JIDF faggots care more about reddit and controlling their narrative than just about anyone on the internet, other than maybe England and Eglin Air Force Base.

>Muh whataboutism
Whataboutism is the condemnation of hypocrisy.

I hope the lighta go out soon.

Apathy is a virtue

>posting reddit sharts here
why tho? if you can't walk away from reddit and reclaim your life, you are part of the problem.

Because for some fucking insane reason, reddit is accepted as just another social media/aggregate site where nothing remotely radical ever happens, and power mod psychos like the original pic get ignored. The top post the other day was actively calling for Trump to be executed. Hundreds of comments saying the same thing, and calling for the millions of non-leftists in the US.
Meanwhile, Any Forums is treated univerally as a cesspool of terrorism and hate when reddit is just as bad, if not worse.

>reddit
Go back.

Idk but separatism basically solves most of the world's problems.

people conveniently forget when reddit was revealed on NATIONAL NEWS on the anderson cooper show to be a front for a pedophile ring. it all started when normalfags found their jailbait and creepshots boards. you can't even find that episode of anderson cooper anymore. makes me wonder if it's archived anywhere, because I remember how much we laughed at it. If I had to guess, this would have been around 2008 or 2009 maybe?

Embrace the Fash. Leftists are like niggers, becausewhen they encounter the object of their hate. They're so perplexed that their anti-christ actually exists that they dont truly know what to do when confronted with the fact. They're so used to getting their way by people denying and prostrating themselves infront of the woke/nigger mob, that when an honest to god fascist/racist appears, they flee. Or fight if they're in large enough groups.

its another episode of "its okay when we do it"
from the same idiots behind "everybody i don't like is a fascist"

the left has zero self awareness
more news at 10