Dear China

Please stop eating random animals.

Attached: C9560131-ED11-4247-84AB-94A374ECFF2F (1).jpg (1920x1080, 230.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJlO0aifJxA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragonfly_(search_engine)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

request rejected

based

Is that the next Angelina Jolie?

Kek

Attached: 859.jpg (640x477, 32.03K)

The Guangxi Massacre (simplified Chinese: 广西大屠杀; traditional Chinese: 廣西大屠殺; pinyin: Guǎngxī Dàtúshā), or Guangxi Cultural Revolution Massacre (广西文革大屠杀; 廣西文革大屠殺; Guǎngxī Wéngé Dàtúshā), was a series of events involving lynching and direct massacre in Guangxi during the Cultural Revolution (1966–1976).[2][1][3][4][5][6] The official record shows an estimated death toll from 100,000 to 150,000.[1][6] Methods of slaughter included beheading, beating, live burial, stoning, drowning, boiling and disemboweling.[1][7] In certain areas including Wuxuan County and Wuming District, massive human cannibalism occurred even though no famine existed.

Fpbp
Also disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=SJlO0aifJxA

I think you have no right to ask that.. nobody will beat ancient romans though.. those ate some really weird shit.. like peacock tongues and shit

Everytime I see these pastas I imagine some chink posting some copypasta to me about how our government killed millions of indians and enslaved niggers as if I would care.

Damn she looked better in the thumbnail.

Attached: 1660146857639060.jpg (768x1024, 98.65K)

Lmao

>stop eating random animals
A new challengers apper.

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (620x411, 176.99K)

Kek BTFO

Attached: 1D28C7D3-220C-42BA-97BF-A5F5581E65ED.png (321x345, 89.69K)

teach me to be based like you

That's not why they post them
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragonfly_(search_engine)

This why Australia is becoming a Chinese colony

Im chinese and we dont do this stop believing Western lies.

fpbp

North Dakota Access Pipeline Protests מחאת צינור הגישה בצפון דקוטה Ferguson Riots פרגוסון ריוט 2017 St. Louis protests2017מחאות סנט לואיס Nuclear testing at Bikini Atoll 比基尼环礁的核试验 Unite the Right rally רת מימון האחדות Charlotte riots מהומות שרלוט Attack on the Sui-ho Dam התקפה על סכר סויה Milwaukee riots מהומות מילווקי Shooting of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile קליעה של אלטון סטרלינג ואורלנדו קסטילה Occupation of the Malheur NationalWildlife Refuge Malheurכיבוש מקלט לאומי לחיות בר death of Freddie Gray מותו של פרדי גריי Shooting of Michael Brownתצלום מאת מייקל בראון death of Eric Garner, Oakland California אריק גרנר(Eric Garner)הלך לעולמו Operation Condor מבצע קונדור Occupy WallStreet כובשת את וול סטריט My Lai Massacre הטבח שלי St. Petersburg, Florida סנט פטרסבורג, פלורידה Kandahar Massacre טבח קנדהאר 1992Washington Heights riots 1992מהומות בוושינגטון הייטס No Gun Ri Massacre אין תיק יריות L.A. Rodney King riots רודני קינג מהומות בלוס אנג'לס 1979 Greensboro Massacre 1979טבח גרינסבורו Vietnam War מלחמת וייטנאם Kent State shootingsיריות בקנט סטייט Bombing of Tokyo הפצצת טוקיו San Francisco Police Department Park Station bombing הפצצת תחנת פארק משטרת סן פרנסיסקו Assassination of MartinLuther King, Jr. מרטין לותר קינג הבן נרצח. Long Hot Summer of 1967 1967קיץ חם Bagram באגרמה Selma to Montgomery marches סלמה למצעד מונטגומרי Highway of Death דרך המוות Ax Handle Saturday יום שבת אקס Battle of Evarts הקרב על

Attached: 1657572466212.jpg (828x1024, 154.9K)

Sadly until she did double anal and Mandingo in one day and you chuds just stole it from her.

Dear faggot OP, stop having cognitive dissonance and kys, if eating an animal is bad, how about eating an animal is bad ok?

it's more depraved in Asia. because they take how people cook lobsters alive in the west, and apply it to all animals. like the chi is more positive or some bullshit.

whereas in ancient Rome it was only rich people diverting themselves with weird foods, in china it's rich people + peasants with the in between being normal.

>$20s
Did you shop the hand to make it white?