NZG New Zealand pol

>Irish Friday edition

>net migration is down to the lowest since the 90's, that's something we can actually thank Jacinda for
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/08/net-migration-plummets-to-lowest-level-since-1990s-tourism-rebounds.html

>Air NZ, who went above and beyond the vaccine mandates (even refusing to fly the unvaxxed unless they taken a test but letting vaxxed fly), now have to handle flights because they have so many sick staff. Vaxxies don't like altitude so much. (pic related)

newshub.co.nz/home/travel/2022/08/air-new-zealand-slashes-flight-schedule-100-000-passengers-will-have-flights-cancelled.html

>hero doctor selflessly treats patients for 6 months and is CANCELLED because he refuses to register himself like a DOG

stuff.co.nz/national/health/300659957/apology-to-patients-of-alleged-imposter-doctor-11-days-after-concerns-were-raised

>Boomer isn't happy with her super, thinks she deserves more

stuff.co.nz/business/money/129534591/65yearold-says-its-wrong-she-gets-less-nz-super-for-being-married

>What was for dinner, I had chicken nibbles and a lot of fruit

Attached: Air New Losers.png (326x303, 125.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1news.co.nz/2022/08/11/book-about-maori-gods-and-legends-cleans-up-at-awards/
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/08/palmerston-north-mall-trashed-young-worker-beaten-in-sickening-footage-of-teen-mob-attack.html
rnz.co.nz/news/political/472706/petition-to-expel-russian-ambassador-delivered-to-parliament
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh yeah, I semi-ironically made a joke about murrys becoming so woke they will start worshiping their fake gods. And it's happening

1news.co.nz/2022/08/11/book-about-maori-gods-and-legends-cleans-up-at-awards/

Attached: so woke, well done.png (555x523, 205.11K)

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/08/palmerston-north-mall-trashed-young-worker-beaten-in-sickening-footage-of-teen-mob-attack.html

>Businesses are fearful after offenders returned to mock them with the items they stole following a horrific attack on Palmerston North stores that saw a young staff member beaten by a large group of teenagers.
"youths"
>One of the offenders can be heard yelling "get her" and pointing to a young worker.
of course

This story vanished from stuff and nzherald this afternoon, I guess you already know why.

forgot the best part
>A shop owner told Newshub it took the police around 20 minutes to arrive, despite the shopping complex only being a two-minute walk from the police station.

net migration is down to the lowest since the 90's, that's something we can actually thank Jacinda for

It's only because there's a skilled person shortage globally.

Boomers?
Boomers gonna boomer, my mother hasn't worked in 20 years and the cunt bitches and moans like a child when not getting her own way. Must be so hard sitting around eating food and watching TV all day on the taxes of others.

20 minutes is super fast for NZ Police

That's not all, she shut off unskilled labour and also min wage immigrants. Ones coming in need like $40 per hour, so employers find it easier to raise the wage for kiwis instead of importing min wage flips

Attached: Filipino.jpg (530x640, 166.58K)

20mins lol takes these lazy cunts 2hrs to get anything done around here, I'm glad I own a gun.

I know, it's obviously an immigrant if they think police taking 20 minutes to arrive is pitifully slow

Sharp observation.

I'm off walking the dogs, hopefully the thread survives my absence

>I'm glad I own a gun.
OY GEVALT
Why would you need such a thing goy? I hope you're not planning to use it
oy vey

Attached: 1635975589811.jpg (503x645, 301.11K)

I love sluts

lmao the police can literally take your license just because you said that. its not "fit and proper" to arm yourself for self-defense goyim

Smoke your weed and drink your cum, your time is coming roastie scum
ALLAH ACKBAR

Attached: literally me everyday.jpg (640x560, 25.2K)

These threads are the shittest on the board

>seething GCSB nigger
lol

Attached: terry.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

Yep the new police station is right across from a masonic lodge.

Come on cunt they're fucking trash and you know it. Only good thing we have going for us is rapebro. I think even kekapo poster has left us

rnz.co.nz/news/political/472706/petition-to-expel-russian-ambassador-delivered-to-parliament
Do TV watchers really care or are they waiting for new firmware update?
also; what version are we on. sold my TV couple of years ago

Just a reminder to all you unvaccinated bros that you are absolutely fucking based and try not to look too smug as the triple jabbed fall around you

Attached: download.jpg (750x1000, 166.24K)

Compared to all the slide threads they're great. Plus at least we don't have furries and faggots like kraut/pol/ and most of the other general threads do. It's just a bit slow because there isn't too much happening right now

Attached: dorks.jpg (1420x800, 95.81K)

NEVER GETTING VAXXED!

Attached: 1643775971812m.jpg (1024x870, 80.19K)