Why do Hungarians tolerate Turkey's existence?

In Steppe Nomad culture if one society overtakes and rules over yours through force of arms at any point then the only way to restore your honor is to turn around and do the same or worse to them.
Is the Magyar tribe really going to sit and let the Turkmen piss on them in history nobody will ever forget this?

Attached: 1654184343300.png (275x298, 169.56K)

Because Turkey is more powerful, Ottomans were in Hungary for 100 years and more, Hungary cant even take back Romanian parts.

Sauce on pic?

its Türkiye

This. I hope there’s BTC

spurdo is right, my pronouns are tür/kyiv you bigots.

we are one society

Attached: WUZ.jpg (1920x1080, 417.03K)

Where is that image from?

Name my band

markydaysaid

Domo Arigato, Tomodachi!

>Is the Magyar tribe really going to sit and let the Turkmen piss on them in history nobody will ever forget this?
you have to understand that huns/turks are basically the same race.

you have to understand that everyone hates Hungarians in the Balkans. romanians, slavs, germans - everyone thinks Hungarians are weird.
Trianon is the biggest proof that hungarians are hated. no other country had to endure such an unfair peace.

and this is where Turkey comes in. not only is Turkish language somewhat related to hungarian, but both are steppe nomad chad conquerors. just like hunagarians, everyone hates Turks in the region too.
additionally, Turkey also had a terrible peace treaty after ww1, but managed to reconquer its core lands. so it's obvious why Hungary respects Turkey and Turkey respects Hungary.

hungarians should accept that everyone hates them, rather then trying to fit in with euros who hate them. i see future of hungary with Turkey, not with gypsy slavs and romanians
t. hungarian diaspora

This. This century calls for pragmatic politics, you deal with those you have to deal with.
Besides, you could ask the same from everyone in the Balkans, they were ruled by the Ottomans for far more than we were.
>but steppe culture of revenge
That's idiotic. We stopped being steppe nomads when we took up Christianity in 1001 AD, also for pragmatic geopolitical reasons. And Turkey is now one of the few sane foreign policy actors around. Idc if Erdogan destroys his own nation, but I'm happy that we can do good old, reasonable transactionalist business with him without having to deal with stupid ideology.

Attached: 1658261268748920.png (420x363, 184.6K)

I hate turkroaches so much it’s unreal

>basically the same race
Well not exactly.
Hungarians do have Turk genetic origins like everyone in the steppes but the language is essentially Uralic (Finno-Ugric) which got mixed with Turkish during the hundred or so years the Hungarian tribes lived in Khazaria. Then we continued to borrow more words during the Ottoman invasion.
>clear why they respect each other
That's true. They are hated by the Arabs, we are by the Slavs. They were fucked by Versailles, we were fucked by Versailles. They managed to change that outcome because of Ataturk, we didn't because of the bolshevik cowards in government back then. But you're essentially correct, similar cultures, similar treatment, but with very different geopolitical positions and power.
In any way, Orban's strategy to use cultural roots to get influence within the Turkic Council is genius. A small country such as us needs to find allies wherever it can.

So you're saying Hungarians threw away their steppe culture? That's probably what it is. Nobody else in Europe threw away their pagan culture entirely. Look at Italy, most of their pagan shit are monuments people come from around the world to see.

Bosnia is a natural buffer between the true extent of Hungarian and Ottoman lands. All of the balkans would be stable if you were at the Sava and the Turks were at the Drina.

Imagine being a bosnian cheering for Turks who pervert Islam and took Bosnian children as gay sex slaves

Thanks.

Ok jovan from shicago, you know that only happened to servs and other people who didnt accept monotheism

What are those flags?
Roach and Sons