"I'm excited and optimistic about the future"

Said no one ever.

Attached: _91409212_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (1024x576, 43.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx7Qo2bWwek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is me and I say this

I'm excited and optimistic about ze future.

Attached: 1647037835027.png (593x584, 15.78K)

Attached: 1653091412408.jpg (798x770, 195.18K)

The part of me that lives on schadenfreude is excited to see just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

If (((you))) and similar subhumans get violently purged and the masses of dumbasses shut up, it’s very hard to see a worse future.

I am for myself at least

>"I'm excited and optimistic about the future"
We all said that when we were kids in the 80s, because life was fucking good, and simple, back then. We all thought we would have flying cars and shit.
Now everything is shit.

women say this shit all the time

Demoralization thread.

>flag
you shouldn't be. Haha.
you are going to end up selling fish off a motorbike

"Ever"? Have you seen those old exhibits where they'd show off hypothetical future technology? Seems that the theme was that the future would be exciting and interesting.

well you got me there... we've got a literal assassination of Anime last month (Shinzo Abe), what could possibly happen next week?

Attached: shit.png (300x300, 33.31K)

If you are the real big bad anonymous, why are you letting antifa/leftypol shitters go around raping people in your name? Answer me that one

too bad there is nothing to be moralized for lol

How are leftists such miserable pessimistic cunts when every single one of their agendas is adopted by the elites? Seriously they won the culture war and can happily watch as our countries are flooded by niggers and our kids turning into trannies yet they still seem more hatefilled and miserable than your average conservative.

Good point, I don't get it

>Demoralization thread
If there is anything worse then it's faggots like you posting the same shit in every possible thread

Fact of the matter is the current state of the world is demoralizing, to see more threads like this pop up is to be expected.
It certainly has nothing to do with a fantasy conspiracy propagating this stuff.

They have no original thoughts of their own mate.
They are sad depressing cunts with a victim mentality, which let's them latch on to whatever new current thing that looks like it addresses said victim mentality, only that it obviously doesn't do the trick, rinse and repeat ad infinitum

I know plenty of people who are excited & optimistic about the future and it's because they're totally divorced from reality and have no independent thought nor are they aware of the impending doom that faces us all

I'm smart user don't worry.
If that were to happen though I would resort to becoming criminal with my friends

And everyone is a genocide away from preventing it.

>future

There are people in this world who want me dead, they'll get their wish soon enough, on my terms.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx7Qo2bWwek

>Said no one ever.
people used to say it a couple decades ago, and they weren't being sardonic

>How are leftists such miserable pessimistic cunts when every single one of their agendas is adopted by the elites?
hedonistic permanent revolution mindset based on utopian idealism that's inherently delusional
they tend to ignore consequence they don't want to see
thus they can never be satisfied, because nothing ever turns out the way they imagine it