Russia is sending minorities to fight in Ukraine

Russia has been sending Asians and Muslim Turkic minorities into Ukraine. Putin has deliberately mobilized ethnic minority communities and has not been sending White Russians.

foreignpolicy.com/2022/05/20/russia-ukraine-war-casualties-deaths-putin-ethnic-minorities-racism/

How do we stop Putin?

Attached: Vladimir_Putin_17-11-2021_(cropped).jpg (800x1088, 118.53K)

WTF maybe he is really hitler after all??

>How do we stop Putin?
Have a gay orgy with fellow freedom fighters, that will send a message.

This is why I don’t get the ukie cope I see here all the time - haha look at these russki soldiers they are not white LMaO destroyed. Obviously any prudent commander would send in the battle thrall races in first. I hear they’re getting another 100k from best Korea now for the meat grinder. Solid strategy.

Attached: FA4603A0-48BD-49FF-884E-8F4D6985AC8C.jpg (1024x1024, 94.1K)

Wait so Putin did nothing wrong?

>racist he is saving white europeans
I am not sure if this is serious or cheap bate.

I bet they sent all their gays and trannies in the first waves...
I would.

It's easier for army recruitment officers to get army contracts in the Siberian and Caucasian oblasts, which as you can imagine, are full of Turkic Muslims and Mongols.

And since despite plebbit propaganda there are only professional contract soldiers on the field, that's the reason why you don't see that many white guys in the RF Army.

Look no further than that.

>It's easier for army recruitment officers to get army contracts in the Siberian and Caucasian oblast
This is logical preposition, but its not based ib reality.
There are just as much poor russian plebs as minorities and recruitment ads are indiscriminate.
Based on photos of telegram channel there are plently of all sorts of men, but ruskies are majority.

He repeats liberashkas cope and setheeing from twitter, they attempt to shake minorities up. But as pathetic as they are, people here know russians arent priviledged in any way.
Same liberashkas always point out how poor russians are, ao they contradict themselves as usual.

well there was literally multiple recruiting centers getting fire bombed in the early days of the way by white people throwing moltov cocktails

Total bullshit, the reality is that the smallest regions have less money, less jobs, people need to earn something to eat and they join the army because the army can even provide you with an apartment

That's it

does it make the russian troops give up because they are used to it from training and they want to join in?

>Russia uses untermench as meatsheild.
I see no problem here.

You need to increase amount of perverts in your military.

The strategy behind sending trannies to Ukie frontlines us revealed, ladies and gentlemen.

wave after wave of our own racial undesirables in tanks due to be scraped?

Attached: zapp_brannigan.jpg (838x629, 32.26K)

Typical jewish tactics. Use minorities as weapons of civil unrest with lies and projections. How can anyone fall for this bullshit!?

That's indeed the case
No russian in Moscow/St. Petersburg would willingly go to contract service to be infantry.

Very good, that's always done before the atomic bombs fall. Then the nonsense will soon be over. I really can't hear it anymore. Ukraine here, Ukraine there... BLA BLA BLA!!!

There are many people from Russia and St. Petersburg, tranny.

*Moscow and St. Petersburg

he sends mostly minorities because he is out of european units since kiev/mariupol offensives

Attached: 1649432081384.webm (540x960, 1.29M)

Honestly, a smart move if you want no brown people in your country and also need fresh bodies for the war

Attached: 154697215335.jpg (478x720, 101.8K)

He is also sending convicted criminals. Murderers and rapists are promised freedom after 6 months on the frontlines.

I saw a post here where the death toll is 270 Tuvans per 1 person from Moscow District.