What occurs in this area?

Attached: appalachiamap.png (1024x956, 562.89K)

meth

White people live here who commute very very far into the nigger cities for a pay check. Otherwise, poverty. People sitting around doing nothing waiting for their monthly gibs checks to come in so they can buy a 24 pack of Coors Lite.

Buggery

Oh yeah I saw a few people tweaking at the grocery store when I was in Kentucky recently. West Virginia hasn't been so bad. But really that's a minority.

clay eating and lawn mowing

west virginia, mounty mama, take me home, country roads

yeah that's true there is a ton of lawn mowing - I prefer it natural to keep the wildflowers and clover

Most of the things mentioned in that song are in fact in central to Western Virginia, not WEST Virginia.

I mean really what's sad is that most people know nothing deeper of the local culture than that particular song.

jews disappear

The culture of that region was largely exterminated at the end of the Civil War and anything that survived died when economic circumstances drove most people out of Appalachia into the coastal cities. My own family lived in North Carolina and Virginia and West Virginia for hundreds of years but there's nobody left, all urbanite dwelling faggots now in America's big metro regions.

Too much whiteness, we need to diversify it.

There's people there just more clustered especially in bigger towns. Few left in rural hollers, especially younger people maybe.
Economic circumstances could improve but some are resistant to touristic development.

A bunch of dumb hillbillies, aka the scum of the earth. nothing more, nothing less

some of the mountains and countryside sure is pretty

> aka the scum of the earth.
Bruv…

despair, proof race is meaningless, a general lack of reading material, babies with preexisting conditions and co-morbidities,

> proof race is meaningless,
How so? Because they don’t preform as well as Whites in other regions? They still educationally outperform Non Whites and are less likely to commit crimes

niggers are unironically better than redneck white trash tho. I would much rather live around them if I had to choose between the two

>niggers are unironically better than redneck white trash tho
In what way?